The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Manners & Etiquette

Four leaf clover. O'toole got home, couldn't remember how.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
KrazyKatz On April 09, 2009

On the road again., California
#1New Post! Mar 01, 2009 @ 02:30:49
He woke up the next morning with a *huge* headache. Forcing himself to open his eyes, he staggered to a mirror and was afraid he might bleed to death. But wonder of wonders, he sees some aspirins and a glass of water right there for him. He sits down and notices his clothes in front of him all clean and pressed. He looks around the room and sees that everything is in perfect order, all spotless and clean. So is the rest of the house. he takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table.
"Sweetheart, your breakfast is on the stove. I had to leave early to go shopping. Love you"
So he goes to the kitchen and, sure enough, there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son is sitting at the table eating.
"What happened last night, son?" He asks.
His son replies.
"Well, you came home after 3 A.M. very drunk and delirious. Broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door."
Confused, he asks, "So why is everything so clean and in order with breakfast on the table waiting for me?"
"Oh,that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you said,'Lady, leave me alone. I'm married',"
His son replied.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs