Sociology

Dreams......do you analyze them??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#1New Post! Jan 29, 2008 @ 20:52:22
I just had one of the worst dreams of my life last night. I think I had it because of a completely different experience happening to someone very close to us but it felt so real I woke up in tears and wondering if it could be true.

Does anyone know things about analyzing dreams? I have heard there are books but I think this might have been a little more "making it personal" and not really a hidden meaning.

Either way.......WHAT A CRAPPY NIGHTS SLEEP!!!
spiderswing432 On April 17, 2008

Deleted

Gotham City,
#2New Post! Jan 29, 2008 @ 21:25:11
I know about analyize dreams! I've been studying about dreams, but I can't tell you anything unless you tell me what the dream was about.
bloody__bug On October 28, 2011

nowwere, Canada
#3New Post! Jan 29, 2008 @ 21:25:53
I know a dab about dream analisys, but noone can ever know for sure, it could just be an influence of an event mixed with some random junk.Just dont take it too seriously and you'll be fine.
vicki_t On October 15, 2011

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 29, 2008 @ 21:27:10
Don't rely on books. Dreams will be relevent to something in your life and cannot be interpreted really seperate from that.

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#5New Post! Jan 29, 2008 @ 22:58:06
Ok well here is the dream.

I am in a relationship with my bf of three years. He comes "home" and tells me that he is leaving. After crying, screaming and getting into a few fist fights with him I find out its because of another girl. I almost see the name on his phone but he takes it from me. He tells me that he met her out with his dad one night and he ended up feeding her his dinner. I then start to beg, plead, and bargain. I was so distraught when I woke up I looked at his phone just in case. I wandered the house for about 30 minutes and took another hour to fall back asleep. Even my day has felt horrible because of this dream.

I dont think its true but nothing is impossible. I trust him but we did have an issue once in the very beginning of our relationship when his ex said she wanted him back. I just dont know what to make of it besides too much spicy food before bed.

OH.....I forgot to add that this is actually happening to his dad and his dad's gf. He just kicked her out of house without warning. Told her to move her stuff as soon as she came back to town (she was out of town for work) and she is mortified. She found out recently its because of a woman he met about 3 months ago. HERE'S THE WORST PART : We went on vacation as a family in December and he met her in OCTOBER!!!!!
wakizashi On November 21, 2008

, Guatemala
#6New Post! Jan 29, 2008 @ 23:05:32
I go along with Adler who suggests that dreams are problem solving devices.

There are tried and tested ways to reenter your dreams in order to discover their true meaning. You can research this on google.

If you still have trouble findig a good method PM me.
shadowy On March 20, 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 30, 2008 @ 00:11:20
Surely your only qualified to analyse dreams if you have an amazing technicolour dreamcoat?

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#8New Post! Jan 30, 2008 @ 02:50:25
LOL nice one shadowy!!

Here's another one for the books..........whenever I dream that I am drowning or underwater I can always breathe. I never have fear that I will drown because I know that I can breathe and it doesnt affect me. Its really strange. Ive been like that for as long as I can remember. Its the strangest thing because I dont usually have dreams about accidents or life threatening things. Only water.
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jan 30, 2008 @ 03:04:28
no i dont,i dont remember dreams unless its a message for someone or a poem.
switcher On April 10, 2008

Deleted

Gold Coast, Australia
#10New Post! Jan 30, 2008 @ 03:27:35
Best dreams to have are WET dreams, no need to analyze them, they actions speak for themselves.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs