Does TFS need a therapist ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>
Silly_Me On April 22, 2020

In a cave, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:28:26
@Alkaia Said

Very good. You and i can share office space. I get the room with the leather studed couch and whips

@Sparklegirl Said

thats ok by me, I have the room full of all my counselling books and some sex boooks

Can I be the person who sits in the toilet selling lolly pops and condoms
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:35:40
@Silly_Me Said

I will let you into a secret, when I worked at the college, all the kids came to me for their free condoms each week I must stress, this was all legit and above board, I was not a dodgy sex pest!

#18New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:40:34
@Sparklegirl Said

I will let you into a secret, when I worked at the college, all the kids came to me for their free condoms each week I must stress, this was all legit and above board, I was not a dodgy sex pest!

My nephew collects condoms from school and sell them
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:44:07
@Silly_Me Said

My nephew collects condoms from school and sell them

how nmuch does he sell them for and do the buyers know they can get them free themselves? Id like to know his age!
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#20New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:44:48
@Silly_Me Said

yes!

here, this is the kind of lollipops we will be handing out. We chose these kind because some of our customers have bad breath.

Its very important that you aply the condoms approprietly. Things get messy and Im very funny about my couch.

Also, when you give out the small ones, please do it this way.

What a stellar idea, Sparkle and i will have to reward you. Perhaps we can let you in on the biznez.

#21New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:47:40
@Sparklegirl Said

how nmuch does he sell them for and do the buyers know they can get them free themselves? Id like to know his age!

He's 14, apparently, they have cards at his school which were given to the kids so they can collect free condoms, I can only gather he gets the condoms so the others kids dont have to ask an adult I have no idea about how much he sells them for though, probably enough to buy a twix

#22New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:50:08
@Alkaia Said

yes!

here, this is the kind of lollipops we will be handing out. We chose these kind because some of our customers have bad breath.

Its very important that you aply the condoms approprietly. Things get messy and Im very funny about my couch.

Also, when you give out the small ones, please do it this way.

What a stellar idea, Sparkle and i will have to reward you. Perhaps we can let you in on the biznez.

for a little more of a reward, I'd be glad to swab test for you
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:50:55
@Silly_Me Said

He's 14, apparently, they have cards at his school which were given to the kids so they can collect free condoms, I can only gather he gets the condoms so the others kids dont have to ask an adult I have no idea about how much he sells them for though, probably enough to buy a twix

I was the person who stamped the cards and gave the condoms out! Swapped for chocolate, my sort of kid!

#24New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 18:57:04
@Sparklegirl Said

I was the person who stamped the cards and gave the condoms out! Swapped for chocolate, my sort of kid!

is it all secondary schools to do this now? his school is the only one that I know of, My daughter doesn't know if her school does...Im happy to say, she only interested in studying
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#26New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 19:02:14
@Silly_Me Said

An open clinic for some would be good......Of course I'm kidding! But still, this site is becoming more and more depressing every time I log in. Coming here for a bit of fun is clearly have the adverse effect with some members. its not good and its actually off putting.

I'm not attacking anyone, nor do I wish to offend, but for me, the mood here is becoming weighty whereas it used to lighthearted, does anyone else agree?

So to make sure I understand, its nothing to do with the content of the site as in, what threads but more so how people are treating each other and talking to each other like being mean or hateful where as in the past you would it was more a family here?

If that is the case, I do agree with you. There are some who's sole existence seems to be just to be spiteful and hateful and that it would suck the soul out of them to just be nice to someone. Saying that, I'll be nice to anyone who is nice to me but if someone is not going to be nice to me, I'm giving it back as I do not tolerate any s***.

#27New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 19:11:36
@DorkySupergirl Said

So to make sure I understand, its nothing to do with the content of the site as in, what threads but more so how people are treating each other and talking to each other like being mean or hateful where as in the past you would it was more a family here?

If that is the case, I do agree with you. There are some who's sole existence seems to be just to be spiteful and hateful and that it would suck the soul out of them to just be nice to someone. Saying that, I'll be nice to anyone who is nice to me but if someone is not going to be nice to me, I'm giving it back as I do not tolerate any s***.

That's exactly it, the friendly, fun, energetic banter has mostly been replaced with unnecessary b****iness, put downs and criticisms of others. its not a pleasant place to visit and I'm put off posting in some threads as I dont want to be drawn in or read that kinda s***.
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 19:13:54
@Silly_Me Said

is it all secondary schools to do this now? his school is the only one that I know of, My daughter doesn't know if her school does...Im happy to say, she only interested in studying

People at uni alwyas took my free condoms at freshers cos I wouldnt use them, again I was only interested in studying too so that was fine by me. I dunno, cos it was a college I worked at, they presumed they were all at it I think
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#29New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 21:11:57
TFS does a therapist.

It needs a psychiatrist, psychologist, counsellor and some peer counseling all combined to keep up and Dispense Meds A.S.A.P.to members needing them S.T.A.T..
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#30New Post! Jan 26, 2013 @ 21:13:07
@rosexthorn Said

TFS does a therapist.

It needs a psychiatrist, psychologist, counsellor and some peer counseling all combined to keep up and Dispense Meds A.S.A.P.to members needing them S.T.A.T..

Kinky!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs