News & Current Events

Dad who beat daughter's molester to death won't be charged

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
vekta On November 18, 2013

#16New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 16:53:21
@futilevoice Said

Where were the parents of that little girl that she could have been taken off by that ranch hand? Five years old is a little young to be off playing by herself.

Not that I am justifying the rapist actions by any means, but I am still a little sceptical of this story.

I have several friends that are also moms. I ask them how they keep up with there kids. Every one of them had the same answer, "The best I can". I don't have to have kids to see how hard it is to keep track little kids, specially when mom his holding down 2 jobs, college work and doing it mostly on her own because dad is too busy or tired to help out much. How can you judge these parents specially when the dad showed some balls and was actually there for his daughter?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 16:56:12
@Forumless Said

I agree. Can you imagine the anger and rage the father felt! I feel a little of both just reading about it.

I sure the dad will have mixed up emotions for the rest of his life , on the one hand he had no choice but on the other hand he will be dealing with the fact that he took a life with his bare hands.

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 17:01:42
@vekta Said

I have several friends that are also moms. I ask them how they keep up with there kids. Every one of them had the same answer, "The best I can". I don't have to have kids to see how hard it is to keep track little kids, specially when mom his holding down 2 jobs, college work and doing it mostly on her own because dad is too busy or tired to help out much. How can you judge these parents specially when the dad showed some balls and was actually there for his daughter?

That is so true.
when my kis were all small ,my favorite phrese to my kids was was " what a perfect world this would be , if I had your energy and you had mine , "
vekta On November 18, 2013

#19New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 17:02:15
@white_swan53 Said

I sure the dad will have mixed up emotions for the rest of his life , on the one hand he had no choice but on the other hand he will be dealing with the fact that he took a life with his bare hands.

And when she becomes a teenager and Jr. from around the corner comes to date her he can do this...

And back it up, that's fer damn sure. Keep'm under the paw.

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 17:15:28
@vekta Said

And when she becomes a teenager and Jr. from around the corner comes to date her he can do this...

You are probably right. It may be difficult for the daughter to get a date for prom or the Friday night sports events at her high school .
One things pretty certain, I doubt any boy with stringy greasy hair and glassy eyes will be coming around trying to date up the girl .
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#24New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 17:19:11
@vekta Said

Reminds me of Bill Engvall's "advice" to his daughter's boyfriend, "Hey buddy, I got no problem going back to prison."
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#25New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 17:49:21
@futilevoice Said

Where were the parents of that little girl that she could have been taken off by that ranch hand? Five years old is a little young to be off playing by herself.

Not that I am justifying the rapist actions by any means, but I am still a little sceptical of this story.

The article I read didn't say where the daughter was. But I lived with my grandparent (I was there from the time I was 3 to 7) and they had a little over 20 acres. Most of their property was for the animals (cows, sheep, pigs and chickens), fruit orchard and vegetable garden. I was out in the 'yard' almost everyday. If someone were to 'grab' me I really don't think they would know until meal time or someone saw it happen and told them.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#26New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 18:13:59
@Forumless Said

The article I read didn't say where the daughter was. But I lived with my grandparent (I was there from the time I was 3 to 7) and they had a little over 20 acres. Most of their property was for the animals (cows, sheep, pigs and chickens), fruit orchard and vegetable garden. I was out in the 'yard' almost everyday. If someone were to 'grab' me I really don't think they would know until meal time or someone saw it happen and told them.

I get that. When i was a child I often played by myself, no other adults around and I lived in a big city where anyone could have snatched me up.
But times have changed. There are a lot more child predators who are smarter and will stop at nothing to get your child.
Parents have to be vigilent nowadays, even on a farm.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#27New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 18:24:19
@vekta Said

Ok so...do you keep them leashed to your belt or something? GPS Camera Collar? CIA Predator Drones? SEAL Team 6 one special assignment?

My son is an adult now, but when he was a small child I taught him never to play alone, always stay in groups and to never leave the immediate vicinity of our house. We had secret passwords that only he and I knew so no one could pretend to be sent by me to pick him up.

If I let him play outside and I was not out there with him, he knew to check in with me every half hour or so. I was lucky enough not live somewhere where our house was exposed to a busy street or in a place where I did not know most of my neighbors.

I know this might sound overly cautious to you, but I rather err on the side of caution then face what this family has to face. That child nor her parents will ever be the same again, and she was lucky someone came to her rescue before it was too late.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#28New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 18:26:23
I know I'm straying farther off topic, but this reminds me of my childhood.

@futilevoice Said

I get that. When i was a child I often played by myself, no other adults around and I lived in a big city where anyone could have snatched me up.
But times have changed. There are a lot more child predators who are smarter and will stop at nothing to get your child.
Parents have to be vigilent nowadays, even on a farm.

The same when I was a kid. I would bike 15min down the road(we lived in a small village) to visit my friend and play out in the woods and field behind her house for hours.

Even when we moved to the country, my sister and I, or by myself, would go off down the road and take long bike rides, play in our 7acres of field, or play in the creek across the road for hours.

kids can't do that now a days in most places since as you said, there are too many predators and far too many of them getting smarter at snatching kids.

In the town we previously lived in, no way in HELL were my two youngest(then 4&7..we lived there for 5yrs) were allowed to be out without me, since the ratio of sexual predators was/is high sickeningly high.

Even after moving here, there were sightings that were made official by the police of a white van stopping to try and nab kids. Which happened a few blocks from where we are living.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#29New Post! Jun 20, 2012 @ 19:27:34
I don't even see why this needed a case.

If someone is raping, or hurting your child in any way, you have the right to end their lives, right there on the spot. That's how nature works. f*** all of these stupid laws, when it comes to protecting your own, you stop at nothing.

I think all sexual offenders need a bullet to the head
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs