Photography

Christmas and New Year 2011.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 15:37:46
Here are some of my highlights in photos. Please feel free to add your own...

Christmas day was made even better by the presence of my gorgeous nephew..
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

And the look on his face when opening presents 'wooooow!'
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Neil was very happy with his surprise pressie, which killed me trying to keep it quiet for 2 weeks
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Christmas eve night out with the girls
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

My mate rocking antlers.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

A trip to Winter Wonderland.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Had a drink on the carousel bar.
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Didn't dare go ice skating...
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Dancing on nye ..
Uploaded at ImageFra.me

Chilling with my bear and some buds...
Uploaded at ImageFra.me
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 15:46:48
I always love you're pictures especially those with you & Neil, you two look so cute and happy together its lovely to see. Look like you are having a great time with the camera- I used some of my birthday money to get a pocket sized digital camera jsut for ease!

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 15:50:07
@Sparklegirl Said

I always love you're pictures especially those with you & Neil, you two look so cute and happy together its lovely to see. Look like you are having a great time with the camera- I used some of my birthday money to get a pocket sized digital camera jsut for ease!

Aww thanks love you too sweet Yeah having lots of fun. Funny you say that I just bought a compact one too, that took the winterwonderland and nye pics...what did you get? Yeah you always need a compact too.
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:00:55
@boobear Said

Aww thanks love you too sweet Yeah having lots of fun. Funny you say that I just bought a compact one too, that took the winterwonderland and nye pics...what did you get? Yeah you always need a compact too.

Oooh thats a good camera then! I bought my dad a Fujifilm AV220 and it was that good I decided to get nyself the same it is red which is the worst part of it, but the black had sold out on my birthday so I was forced to get the red- it was the last one too. Still sort of cheap, well compared to my 'big' camera it is what did you get for the compact?

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:11:08
@Sparklegirl Said

Oooh thats a good camera then! I bought my dad a Fujifilm AV220 and it was that good I decided to get nyself the same it is red which is the worst part of it, but the black had sold out on my birthday so I was forced to get the red- it was the last one too. Still sort of cheap, well compared to my 'big' camera it is what did you get for the compact?

I got a Nikon Coolpix S3100 I'm Nikon through and through now I wasn't sure about the quality first but I think I am just too used to using the DSLR!
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:25:34
@boobear Said

I got a Nikon Coolpix S3100 I'm Nikon through and through now I wasn't sure about the quality first but I think I am just too used to using the DSLR!

See I fancied one of those but it was more than I wanted to spend (I think!)Do like the look of them but clearly I'm not too brand loyal as my DSLR is a Canon I'm a nightmare customer advertising wise though as my degree is joint marketing with a dissertation on subliminal advertising- so I am strong willed against it the quality is brilliant- I had assumed it was the DSLR, don't worry about that, and I love the black and white ones too- you are great at getting a new camera and trying out all the features right away im like an old woman! But it is the best way to learn

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:36:01
@Sparklegirl Said

See I fancied one of those but it was more than I wanted to spend (I think!)Do like the look of them but clearly I'm not too brand loyal as my DSLR is a Canon I'm a nightmare customer advertising wise though as my degree is joint marketing with a dissertation on subliminal advertising- so I am strong willed against it the quality is brilliant- I had assumed it was the DSLR, don't worry about that, and I love the black and white ones too- you are great at getting a new camera and trying out all the features right away im like an old woman! But it is the best way to learn

Ahh ok I can see what you mean. Ah thanks, there's not much to edit on the camera, it's very simple, I did all the editing on flickrs programme, picnik, it's really good for basic editing give it a go, I love photoshop elements 9 too if you don't already have it. So it's not me it's picnik
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:40:15
@boobear Said

Ahh ok I can see what you mean. Ah thanks, there's not much to edit on the camera, it's very simple, I did all the editing on flickrs programme, picnik, it's really good for basic editing give it a go, I love photoshop elements 9 too if you don't already have it. So it's not me it's picnik

Ive never edited a thing in my life- I highly doubt I would be any good at it! I have nothing (that I am aware of anyway!) that I would need for editing, if I do, I clearly have no idea how to use them
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#9New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:45:32
Love the pics. Made me feel comfortable if you know what I mean. Like I was with the group and enjoying the time with all of you.

Excellent! Cute boy

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:50:40
@Sparklegirl Said

Ive never edited a thing in my life- I highly doubt I would be any good at it! I have nothing (that I am aware of anyway!) that I would need for editing, if I do, I clearly have no idea how to use them

Oh try starting off with flickr then it's really easy. I don't know much about photoshop apart from the basics Neil taught me

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:51:38
@rosexthorn Said

Love the pics. Made me feel comfortable if you know what I mean. Like I was with the group and enjoying the time with all of you.

Excellent! Cute boy

Thanks that's really nice to hear And I agree
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:54:22
@boobear Said

Oh try starting off with flickr then it's really easy. I don't know much about photoshop apart from the basics Neil taught me

Hmmm I would get the lad to teach me, but he is more practical with computery things than I am so it would probably take him too long to make me get to grips with it. Plus Id rather take him to the zoo to look at pretty things maybe I will have a look at flickr see what I make of it- I will prbably be back here posting in the rants and raves section where Ive booted the laptop out of the second floor window with rage cause by my incapabilities

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 16:56:55
@Sparklegirl Said

Hmmm I would get the lad to teach me, but he is more practical with computery things than I am so it would probably take him too long to make me get to grips with it. Plus Id rather take him to the zoo to look at pretty things maybe I will have a look at flickr see what I make of it- I will prbably be back here posting in the rants and raves section where Ive booted the laptop out of the second floor window with rage cause by my incapabilities

that made me laugh, give it a whirl and see if you like it. With the DSLR you won't need to much anyways
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 17:01:11
@boobear Said

that made me laugh, give it a whirl and see if you like it. With the DSLR you won't need to much anyways

Maybe when we go to the zoo I will take the camera and have a play baout with it see what efforts I can come up with, Depends on how they turn out of I decide to post them

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jan 01, 2012 @ 17:02:20
@Sparklegirl Said

Maybe when we go to the zoo I will take the camera and have a play baout with it see what efforts I can come up with, Depends on how they turn out of I decide to post them

There you go, I'm sure he will help you, when you seeing him next? Awww I love when people find love
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs