Utopia, Alabama
#47New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 06:26:40
Vaporizer dog its the cleanest best high you can get
JorieJukebox On April 24, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#48New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 06:48:02
@jmo Said

Sounds easier just to roll a joint tbh.

Meh, weed is for pussies anyway, most boring drug in the world. I get higher drinking an energy drink than I do weed.

It's not for everyone, I agree. But the buzz you get off THC and the buzz you get from energy drinks are two different things, two different directions. Pot relaxes you. Energy drinks, well... they energize you, lol. MAN some of THAT s***, WHEW, it's like crack in a can!

Right Here, Not There,
#49New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 06:49:26
Oh yeah, and I voted bong... But if you get a good vaporizor, you get what you're meant to get, and not all that smoke.

Right Here, Not There,
#50New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 06:50:23
Shoot, you're 14??? *scoots along*
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#51New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:00:53
@xx Said

Vaporizer dog its the cleanest best high you can get

A bucket is the best.Google it if you want to know what it is.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#52New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:16:11
Forget about the bong or the vaporizer and just get into the heroin.That's the REALLY cool drug.
All the rock stars are doing it.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#53New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:18:27
@TenaciousDave Said

Forget about the bong or the vaporizer and just get into the heroin.That's the REALLY cool drug.
All the rock stars are doing it.

im mellow, not a f***ed up tweaker.
Link5033 On June 05, 2010

Denton, Texas
#54New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:36:55
@JustMeAgain Said

I appreciate the compliment.

Its just that I'd hate to see someone your age making the big mistakes I did. (Or even worse ones, for that matter)

Although I never smoked the stuff you do, I quit smoking cigarettes 5 years ago. Best thing I ever did.

Lol at that post. Cigarettes have cause so many deaths. No one has ever smoked weed until they die, it's not possible.

Every person in this world has a choice, and they can live their lives how they see fit. What's the point in arguing with a 14 year old over this? He isn't going to change his mind, his dad obviously told him the truth behind cannibus, and got to him before he let our society brainwash him with all the lies. I bet that 98% of the people who think weed is horrible and that it's a good thing it's illegal don't even know the truth behind why it became illegal in the first place. Do some research.

How do I know this? Because my whole life I thought weed was a horrible gateway drug, that you became addicted to it and that it ruined your life. And then, one great wonderful day, I learned the truth. I experienced it for myself and can honestly say it has led me to living a more free and relaxed life; I have a greater love for everything in our world! I started playing guitar right before I started smoking weed, and now I am working on my music career, along with trying to start up my own funny unique tv show, and living with a few of my best friends. I also volunteer at our local animal shelter.

Weed is not addictive.
Weed does not ruin your life.

Every person has a choice in whether or not to live a good helpful life, and in no way does weed affect your capability and willpower to achieve whatever you desire in life.

Denton, Texas
#55New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:40:58
Oh and by the way, I have a pipe, a vape, a bong, and i smoke the occasional blunt / joint. Bongs are my ultimate favorite, but I love switching it up every now and then. Vaporizers are not for pussies... the first time I smoked out of a vape, I got stoned off my ass, and it tasted wonderful! It's all preference really.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#56New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:51:02
@Link5033 Said

How do I know this? Because my whole life I thought weed was a horrible gateway drug, that you became addicted to it and that it ruined your life. And then, one great wonderful day, I learned the truth. I experienced it for myself and can honestly say it has led me to living a more free and relaxed life; I have a greater love for everything in our world! I started playing guitar right before I started smoking weed, and now I am working on my music career, along with trying to start up my own funny unique tv show, and living with a few of my best friends. I also volunteer at our local animal shelter.

Weed is not addictive.
Weed does not ruin your life.

Very true. Weed in itself does not lead to a path of self-destruction, certainly not. As long as there's the tiniest sense of responsibility and self-respect, weed is mostly harmless and quite enjoyable. If you love life and have some common sense, smoking pot won't lead you anywhere.

Weed mixed with this--

@8FlOz Said

By the way, i dont care if i get cancer, im still gonna die sometime...so id rather get it doing what i love, then when i get it, i can smoke with immunity

@8FlOz Said

Every life is wasted. We live, and ultimately we die. Who cares about legacy? The world as we know it will end, for man kind, i say in about a hundred years, and after that, what does it matter?

-- turns it into a gateway drug to a wasted life. It's more the perspectives than the drugs that ruin lives; the weed is at best a catalyst to speed one along the path, which is the sad part of a 14 year old already holding this view.

And it's also true that there's nothing we can say to change this kid's perspectives, but that really only makes it sadder.

(I don't prefer any of the poll option btw, for the sake of sticking to the question of the op. To me, a pretty little glass piece is the way to go. Subtle and tasteful, at least as far as paraphenilia goes.)

Denton, Texas
#57New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 07:55:12
@chisa96 Said

Very true. Weed in itself does not lead to a path of self-destruction, certainly not. As long as there's the tiniest sense of responsibility and self-respect, weed is mostly harmless and quite enjoyable. If you love life and have some common sense, smoking pot won't lead you anywhere.

Weed mixed with this--

-- turns it into a gateway drug to a wasted life. It's more the perspectives than the drugs that ruin lives; the weed is at best a catalyst to speed one along the path, which is the sad part of a 14 year old already holding this view.

And it's also true that there's nothing we can say to change this kid's perspectives, but that really only makes it sadder.

(I don't prefer any of the poll option btw, for the sake of sticking to the question of the op. To me, a pretty little glass piece is the way to go.)

You read my mind.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#58New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 08:00:22
@Link5033 Said

You read my mind.

Cool. I've always wondered what it was like to possess psychic abilities.

Denton, Texas
#59New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 08:08:14
@chisa96 Said

Cool. I've always wondered what it was like to possess psychic abilities.

Hehe, now you can have your own talking to the dead tv show.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#60New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 08:13:14
@Link5033 Said

Hehe, now you can have your own talking to the dead tv show.

Are you dead? Damn. I really am talented.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs