Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#1New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:27:17
This is supposed Korean entertainment.
The baby bear is obviously scared to death! That's not cool!
If an animal is scared and dsitressed like that you need to remove it from the environment and BACK to it's mom!

citizen_erased On June 06, 2012

Melbourne, Australia
#2New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:29:29
horrible
claudibeee On July 06, 2014
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:30:20
That is f***ing disgusting. Sorry about the language but one thing I cannot stand is vulnerable creatures being taken advantage of, be they human or any other animal.
Carly's Mommy

#4New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:37:49
@claudibeee Said

That is f***ing disgusting. Sorry about the language but one thing I cannot stand is vulnerable creatures being taken advantage of, be they human or any other animal.

I mean, I know the bear wasn't in any danger (maybe), the cubs just wanted to say hi and play, but he was SCARED. And when an animal gets that scared, they turn. He could have hurt one of the lion cubs and we would have had a huge fight.

Since when is it okay to scare babies?
Would it be okay if it was a human baby?

This is done by Koreans, btw...
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:38:24
I hope they escaped and ate the presenter.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#6New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:45:23
@Kristy69 Said

You trying to start a fight?

Seriously though, I've noticed that most Asian shows do some strange things that I'll never understand. Did the source of your clip say anything about what show it was or what they were even trying to do?
Carly's Mommy

#7New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:48:22
@someone_else Said

You trying to start a fight?

Seriously though, I've noticed that most Asian shows do some strange things that I'll never understand. Did the source of your clip say anything about what show it was or what they were even trying to do?

Nah, it was just from Funny or Die, but if you listen it just sounds like a game show announcer.

Asia is seriously, like, animal abuse capital of the world. They do some messed up crap to animals.

That chick is hot, btw.
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:50:21
@Kristy69 Said

I mean, I know the bear wasn't in any danger (maybe), the cubs just wanted to say hi and play, but he was SCARED. And when an animal gets that scared, they turn. He could have hurt one of the lion cubs and we would have had a huge fight.

Since when is it okay to scare babies?
Would it be okay if it was a human baby?

Animals are not here for our amusement. Even if neither species was a threat to the other they shouldn't have been put in that position. You're right, Kristy, it's never okay to scare a baby, whoever or whatever they are. I've been pulled up over being too concerned about animals over the years, but if we don't protect them in difficult circumstances, what will?
Not a dude.

Deleted

#9New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:53:54
@Kristy69 Said

That chick is hot, btw.

Yeah I know.

I don't pay much attention to animal abuse issues...to me, there are more important concerns. It is pointless to abuse them though and the ones that could be stopped - should. Especially ones that put it on TV.
Carly's Mommy

#10New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:54:06
@claudibeee Said

Animals are not here for our amusement. Even if neither species was a threat to the other they shouldn't have been put in that position. You're right, Kristy, it's never okay to scare a baby, whoever or whatever they are. I've been pulled up over being too concerned about animals over the years, but if we don't protect them in difficult circumstances, what will?

Exactly. They shouldn't be put in those situations to begin with.

Zoos can be a different story.

The Baltimore Zoo (my zoo) has all it's animals from rescues and left overs from other zoos, which I like.
We have one of the biggest zoos in the US, and if you go there, you'll see the animals have huge habitats, very natural looking.

A lot of the animals are co-habitant, but that's the way it is in the wild. The don't put alligators with bears no, but they'll have rhinos and zebras in the same huge area.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#11New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:55:42
@Kristy69 Said

The Baltimore Zoo (my zoo) has all it's animals from rescues and left overs from other zoos, which I like.
We have one of the biggest zoos in the US, and if you go there, you'll see the animals have huge habitats, very natural looking.

A lot of the animals are co-habitant, but that's the way it is in the wild. The don't put alligators with bears no, but they'll have rhinos and zebras in the same huge area.

The Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle is that way too. We have a picture with lions and monkeys in the same plain (the grassy kind) enclosure.
Carly's Mommy

#12New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:56:55
@someone_else Said

Yeah I know.

I don't pay much attention to animal abuse issues...to me, there are more important concerns. It is pointless to abuse them though and the ones that could be stopped - should. Especially ones that put it on TV.

There's a lot of sick s*** that goes on in Baltimore, I'm about 30 mintues away from the actual city, but you still hear about it and it causes my mom and I to check on our dog outback all the time (even though we have a 6ft picket fence).

For instance, last summer a few kids strapped fireworks to a f***ing kitten.
That's so not cool there's not even words to describe the fury I feel just thinking about it.

I think it's important to spread awareness, it needs to be stopped.
Animals don't have a voice of their own.
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:58:14
@Kristy69 Said

I think zoos now are completely different to how they used to be: caring for vulnerable animals and making sure (if they can) that some endangered species survive. I'm glad to hear you've got a good one. When I still lived in London we used to go to London Zoo and they're doing the same sort of work. Without decent zoos, I'm sure we would have lost certain species. Anybody working to help wild animals in danger has got my vote.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#14New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:59:23
@Kristy69 Said

There's a lot of sick s*** that goes on in Baltimore, I'm about 30 mintues away from the actual city, but you still hear about it and it causes my mom and I to check on our dog outback all the time (even though we have a 6ft picket fence).

For instance, last summer a few kids strapped fireworks to a f***ing kitten.
That's so not cool there's not even words to describe the fury I feel just thinking about it.

I think it's important to spread awareness, it needs to be stopped.
Animals don't have a voice of their own.

Oooo. That just reminded me of my little neighbor kid. (We live in the sticks so we only have 3 'sets' of neighbors.) We saw him carrying their cat by the skin on his back - not the back of the neck - like a flippin' lunchbox! And then he tossed him in the bushes across the street. I was so pissed.
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jul 02, 2010 @ 16:02:42
@Kristy69 Said

This is supposed Korean entertainment.

South or North?

It doesn't make a difference, because it is still a horrible thing to do, but I would just be interested.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs