Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

Anti-Social Behaviour

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
VaderdudeR On August 30, 2014

, Ireland
#1New Post! Jul 07, 2012 @ 18:24:17
One evening a stone cracked our window when I was on shift work. My wife and 3 children were inside. She looked out and saw the children / teenagers involved & went to their homes. their parents of course hid inside and the children said they were away. As my wife came back home she went over to my so called sister & asked if she had seen anything, of course she hadn't! But when she turned around the two mothers of the children were marching down the street with all the children grouped around them. The mothers started calling her all the names of the day & pushing her. It ended in blows but my wife came out the better.(I'ld loved to have seen it!) One of the mothers father was a convicted peadofile & her herself has injured at least 3 children.
After that the rumours started. My oldest daughter lost all her friends. My childern couldn't play outside without being verbaly & phyicaly abused, while their parents watched & awarded them. Everytime we drove anywhere we would get slandered, jeered, called names, finger jesters. The were always in a group of friends, never on their own & always with a cell phone out ready to record. The mother was a loud mouth and is always completely innocent? And of course everybody believes her!
Then a new family came to the street. Another bad lot! The 3 oldest boye, late teens & early 20's would play football on the street & always outside our house. Friends from all over,(including my oldest nephew), would come to hang outside their house & take part in the ball playing. Then my neice moved in to the adjoining house. She was best friends with the oldest son in the newcomers. She would throw parties nearly every night & it wasn't drink! I could hear her 2 infants crying while their mother was down stairs. The newcomer son was a drug dealer. I had to install a camera, it helped for a while.
When my oldest daughter started secondry school she would wait for the bus at the end of our street. She had to stand a good 20 metres away from the group that included her relatives.
Even when we got a new exspencive dog & brought him for walks, they would set their bigger dogs out to attack him.
We are out of there now about a year & we've never been so happy.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#2New Post! Jul 07, 2012 @ 18:31:07
@VaderdudeR Said

One evening a stone cracked our window when I was on shift work. My wife and 3 children were inside. She looked out and saw the children / teenagers involved & went to their homes. their parents of course hid inside and the children said they were away. As my wife came back home she went over to my so called sister & asked if she had seen anything, of course she hadn't! But when she turned around the two mothers of the children were marching down the street with all the children grouped around them. The mothers started calling her all the names of the day & pushing her. It ended in blows but my wife came out the better.(I'ld loved to have seen it!) One of the mothers father was a convicted peadofile & her herself has injured at least 3 children.
After that the rumours started. My oldest daughter lost all her friends. My childern couldn't play outside without being verbaly & phyicaly abused, while their parents watched & awarded them. Everytime we drove anywhere we would get slandered, jeered, called names, finger jesters. The were always in a group of friends, never on their own & always with a cell phone out ready to record. The mother was a loud mouth and is always completely innocent? And of course everybody believes her!
Then a new family came to the street. Another bad lot! The 3 oldest boye, late teens & early 20's would play football on the street & always outside our house. Friends from all over,(including my oldest nephew), would come to hang outside their house & take part in the ball playing. Then my neice moved in to the adjoining house. She was best friends with the oldest son in the newcomers. She would throw parties nearly every night & it wasn't drink! I could hear her 2 infants crying while their mother was down stairs. The newcomer son was a drug dealer. I had to install a camera, it helped for a while.
When my oldest daughter started secondry school she would wait for the bus at the end of our street. She had to stand a good 20 metres away from the group that included her relatives.
Even when we got a new exspencive dog & brought him for walks, they would set their bigger dogs out to attack him.

Not to worry, between this thread, and the other one you started with the exact same name, you sound like the type of people that will be picked on where ever you go..

It's just a matter of time before your priggish behavior sets off your neighbors again.
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#3New Post! Jul 07, 2012 @ 18:42:14
@VaderdudeR Said

Highlighted as to what relevance this has to your story?
Quote:

Totally different story from the 1st one you have told.....
"new expensive dog" they set their bigger dogs on him?
Um??

Ok, maybe you should contact the police/local authorities with your issues/concerns.
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#4New Post! Jul 07, 2012 @ 19:22:33
@wednesday76 Said

Highlighted as to what relevance this has to your story?

Totally different story from the 1st one you have told.....
"new expensive dog" they set their bigger dogs on him?
Um??

Ok, maybe you should contact the police/local authorities with your issues/concerns.

Yeah but,according to this new post,they've been out of there for about a year.

Can he still call the Pigs for something that happened almost a year ago?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs