AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#76New Post! May 20, 2009 @ 14:16:26
@spellchick Said

Yeah, Kris didn't kill it for sure. I was honestly put off by both of them, especially that last song. Good God! Was it me or were they both just way of key on that? It seemed hard to sing too, like it was too fast for them to be able to get the words out correctly and still have freedom to do their thing with it. I wasn't impressed with either of them last night. (I was in a s*** mood though, so that could be why.)

I am voting for Kris. I could see myself enjoying an album of his much more than Adam's, although, I would totally buy his too. I just think his wouldn't be as versatile as Kris's would be...I would only be able to listen to it when I want to get pumped, ya know? Not to mention that I am already growing tired of all the theatrics that Adam uses and I could see myself being REALLY sick of him with all the exposure he is sure to get. Kris doesn't come across that way, so I think I could tolerate him longer.

Should be a fun show tonight!

Good post!

I thought that last song was horrible aswell! I think they put too many words in the lyrics, for one. It seemed like they had to strain to get it all out, on key.

I would love Kris to win, even though Adam is awesome aswell.
spellchick On October 02, 2012
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#77New Post! May 20, 2009 @ 14:32:13
@incognito Said

Good post!

I thought that last song was horrible aswell! I think they put too many words in the lyrics, for one. It seemed like they had to strain to get it all out, on key.

Well, spank you! I'm glad it wasn't just me and my mood then.
mrs_future_sosb On December 05, 2012

Gary, Indiana
#78New Post! May 20, 2009 @ 19:58:55
@incognito Said

Good post!

Yea, that last song was s***!! I think adam did awesome on the second song. I voted all night till midnight. I wonder what the outcome will be tonight...what do u guys think? I still hope its adam.
8)
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#79New Post! May 20, 2009 @ 21:00:34
I think it'll be Adam too, but you never really know. I can hardly wait. I'm going to DVR it so I can fastforward through all the commercials, guest performers, and yapping.
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#80New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 02:12:00
Such a good finale!!!

Gary, Indiana
#81New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 02:12:54
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM UBER PISSED!! Adam should have won. This has been the most bizarre season of American Idol yet...But I know Adam is going to rock it!! He is going to be great....I'm trying to be positive, but hey, whatever...

On the bright side...chris is a good singer!!!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#82New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 02:13:54
They got some serious big names onto the show. Kiss, Queen, Santana, Cyndi Lauper, Lionel Richie, Black Eyed Peas, Rod Stewart. Adam singing with Kiss was especially awesome.
KaleNeedsCoffee On February 15, 2016
Coffee Addict

, Canada
#83New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 02:15:19
@mrs_future_sosb Said

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM UBER PISSED!! Adam should have won. This has been the most bizarre season of American Idol yet...But I know Adam is going to rock it!! He is going to be great....I'm trying to be positive, but hey, whatever...

On the bright side...chris is a good singer!!!

Hey most of the time the runner up does better on the charts... Justin from Kelly's year excluded.

@jonnythan Said

They got some serious big names onto the show. Kiss, Queen, Santana, Cyndi Lauper, Lionel Richie, Black Eyed Peas, Rod Stewart. Adam singing with Kiss was especially awesome.

I know right? I'm like real artist preforming!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#84New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 02:23:44
Yay was rooting for Kris from the very beginning. I like his sound quite a bit.

Even though I do like Adam...I truly don't think that he will bring anything new to the world in his Album. I say this because the primary type of music I listen to is rock...and i just don't see anything "original" coming from him. He's a great showman, but at the end of the day, he's gonna sing something someone else wrote, in a structured format.

Kris from the beginning was able to modify any song he choose to sing and make it his own. That's why to me he was the best choice; he will bring something more to the table.

But then again...Idol's only really produced what I call "pop rock" in the form of Daugherty and David Cook

That being said...ehh the top five are all gonna get record deals anyways...so we hear from them anyways.
foodmanhhh On April 19, 2010

Deleted

columbus, Ohio
#85New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 11:39:00
kris wone beat the fag kris is aswome the fag screams to much
Fallen_Angel72 On October 20, 2009

Deleted

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
#86New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 11:42:04
The final is on 2morrow night here but I have seen who has won now
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#87New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 13:36:01
@Fallen_Angel72 Said

The final is on 2morrow night here but I have seen who has won now

Kinda sucks the fun out of it, huh? Oh, well. It was still a great show and totally worth watching.

For me, the best part was Kris's duet with Keith Urban. I thought Kris sounded better than Keith, but they both looked like they were having an amazing time. It was the most relaxed I had seen Kris the entire season. I was SOOOO happy and shocked when they announced him as the winner, and I think he was too.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#88New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 13:39:14
It was pretty clear that Kris hadn't even considered the possibility that he might win. He had not prepared himself at all. He had nothing to say except to tell Ryan that Adam should have won
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#89New Post! May 21, 2009 @ 14:27:35
@jonnythan Said

It was pretty clear that Kris hadn't even considered the possibility that he might win. He had not prepared himself at all. He had nothing to say except to tell Ryan that Adam should have won

Yeah, that was really funny. Who could blame him for feeling that way though? I would have done the same thing if I had been up against Adam the whole season.

Gary, Indiana
#90New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 19:08:05
this is really overwhelming...when i started this discussion i never would have dreamed itm would be this popular. I wanted to thank yall for participating in this discussion...and i guess we'll met up again next year!! 8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs