The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

A win-win on Obama falsely presented as a lose-lose.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Feb 15, 2014 @ 23:33:36
Don't be fooled by another "Obamacare" horry story

This from respected Consumer Reports.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 00:25:42
@shinobinoz Said

Don't be fooled by another "Obamacare" horry story

This from respected Consumer Reports.

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 00:32:18

Get back with everyone when you have some.... you know..... facts!!!!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#4New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 01:19:09
President Bush -- Fool me Once

Deleted

#5New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 01:31:33
@shinobinoz Said

Get back with everyone when you have some.... you know..... facts!!!!

Which won't be from yahoo.com Fact Man!!!

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 03:55:42
@GreenAppleKing Said

Which won't be from yahoo.com Fact Man!!!

Yahoo just publishes other's news. They don't create it. This is from Consumer Reports.
But nice try at a deflecting pot-shot.

p.s. Didn't work!
Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#7New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:10:19
New or old health care, they both suck. You guys need to get something like the Canadian system.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:17:09
@Aden Said

New or old health care, they both suck. You guys need to get something like the Canadian system.

The old was really bad. For many it was non-existent. Obamacare is a big improvement. Granted single payer would be optimal but the repubs would never allow it. As it is- it's silly to see them fight so hard against what was the repub plan before they got tea-bagged.

, Canada
#9New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:26:27
@shinobinoz Said

The old was really bad. For many it was non-existent. Obamacare is a big improvement. Granted single payer would be optimal but the repubs would never allow it. As it is- it's silly to see them fight so hard against what was the repub plan before they got tea-bagged.

Still seems like it's in the stone age compared too.
Take Judas for example. His surgery alone would have been more then the average person could afford (nine hours plus doctors pay, tools, titanium they put in, etc), let alone the extended (3-4 months) hospital stay, drugs, physical therapy, and whatever he needs after he is released (wheelchair, shower chair rentals, etc) and he isn't paying a cent.
Obviously some things won't be covered, but rarely. And it's just like a tax taken off your pay cheque. And this is without the extra benefits of Alberta Blue Cross, etc. It's just provincial health care.
Maybe it's better now, I don't know (obviously, I'm not American) but I can't see how anyone wouldn't benefit from following suit. Maybe one day!

Politicians will argue like cats and dogs, right or wrong, over anything. That's what they do. lol
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:29:00
@Aden Said

Still seems like it's in the stone age compared too.
Take Judas for example. His surgery alone would have been more then the average person could afford (nine hours plus doctors pay, tools, titanium they put in, etc), let alone the extended (3-4 months) hospital stay, drugs, physical therapy, and whatever he needs after he is released (wheelchair, shower chair rentals, etc) and he isn't paying a cent.
Obviously some things won't be covered, but rarely. And it's just like a tax taken off your pay cheque. And this is without the extra benefits of Alberta Blue Cross, etc. It's just provincial health care.
Maybe it's better now, I don't know (obviously, I'm not American) but I can't see how anyone wouldn't benefit from following suit. Maybe one day!

Politicians will argue like cats and dogs, right or wrong, over anything. That's what they do. lol

True enough! Hoping the best for your loved one.

, Canada
#11New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:31:40
@shinobinoz Said

True enough! Hoping the best for your loved one.

He's doing good, slowly but surely. Thanks.
Someone should take this up with the American government. After all this time, it seems like they would be ready to try something radically different.
I was at my doctors last year and talked about going into the US and all he said was "don't get hurt." LOL
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:35:56
@Aden Said

He's doing good, slowly but surely. Thanks.
Someone should take this up with the American government. After all this time, it seems like they would be ready to try something radically different.
I was at my doctors last year and talked about going into the US and all he said was "don't get hurt." LOL

I'm not ure we have been up to something radically different since the 60's

, Canada
#13New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:38:09
@shinobinoz Said

I'm not ure we have been up to something radically different since the 60's

LOL
True enough!!
Or some have, just haven't been able to do anything about it, anyways.
Maybe it's like banning cigarettes - they won't because they make too much off it.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 05:40:06
@Aden Said

LOL
True enough!!
Or some have, just haven't been able to do anything about it, anyways.
Maybe it's like banning cigarettes - they won't because they make too much off it.

To that. CVS our 1st or second largest pharmacy is doing just that. They say selling sigs is contrary to their purpose & they are going to stop. I'm switching to them in support.

Deleted

#15New Post! Feb 16, 2014 @ 12:12:28
@shinobinoz Said

Non-existent? Well then, thank you President Whatcherface for introducing medicine to the United States.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs