The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Jokes & Humor

A male and a female mice fell into a wooden wine barrel.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Feb 11, 2011 @ 07:02:22
The female mouse tries to climb up the side but fall being the walls are to slick. She starts to panic, I need to get out of here cause I have kids at home! The male mouse replies in a calm tone, I know how to get out of here. She asks in a frantic tone how? He replies, Sleep with me tonight and I'll tell you tomarrow. She thinks about it and says ok. Morning comes and she wakes first and wakes him up, How do we get out of here she asks? Ok we run really fast back and forth and bounce off the boards. One will loosen up and we can get out. So they do it but it doesn't work. They keep trying but if fails. Again she panics, I need to get out of here. How do we get out of here she asks him again? Sleep with me tonight and I'll tell you tomarrow he replies. She agreed. Again morning comes, She again wakes him, How do we get out? Ok ok, We run really fast around and around and we make our way up the side. They start running as fast as they can. They start to make their way up but fall. They try a couple more times but yet they still fall. She panics again, I have to get out of here, How do we get out? Again he replies in a calm voice. Sleep with me tonight and I'll tell you in the morning. She doesn't trust but agrees again. Morning comes and she wakes him. They walk right out. Want to know how they got out?

Scroll down

Sleep with me tonight and I'll tell you in the morning
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs