Syria warns Israel!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Jul 25, 2006 @ 14:31:32
What is America doing to support this war?

The UN already has forces in Lebanon, and the US has proposed sending troops into Lebanon to help the Lebanese government do what they said they would do but have been unable to - eliminate Hezbollah.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Jul 25, 2006 @ 14:39:54
"Almost all da countries of the world is against this war"

Provide some evidence for that statement.

All of the international commentary I have heard (outside statements from Syria and Iran) were very, very careful not to condemn this war.

The UN has troops in Lebanon and has for some time. Egypt and Turkey are proposing sending troops into Lebanon to help the Lebanese government in its pledge to get rid of Hezbollah.

Do you understand that the Lebanese government agreed to eradicate Hezbollah, but have thus far been completely unable to do so?

I'm afraid you have been misinformed on this matter.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Jul 25, 2006 @ 15:08:14
@smart Said
let us get rid of Israel.

Now that your motives are clear, I'll quit wasting time talking to you.
fivequid On August 13, 2006

Banned

belfast, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jul 29, 2006 @ 04:13:25
@smart Said
Syria warns Israel not to evacuate Lebanan.If they does,they will be just 20 kilometers away from Syria.Enemies near 20 kilometers is dangerous and hazardous.so Syria warns Israel .And by the way This is a war against muslims started by Israel and supported by America.Well,this is not the right solution for a small problem.Israel Government is mad.Their soldiers are aslo mad.

Is this a piss take?
reginashusband15 On August 18, 2006

Ottawa Lake, Michigan
#9New Post! Jul 29, 2006 @ 04:18:30
ok ok i am siding with johhnythan on this one
eemboz On June 08, 2009

Medan, Indonesia
#10New Post! Jul 29, 2006 @ 04:52:20
I'm not interst in politics.
But it's posible to do in every country.
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#11New Post! Jul 29, 2006 @ 13:53:29
im siding with smart on this one hehe
but i have to let u know: there r many types of muslims.. and its not against muslims.. its against hizbulla..
im a muslim but not that islam.. not wat israel is fighting..
well anywho its jsut destroying.. eveyrone.. christians.. muslims.. all religions no exceptions..
there r places in south lebanon where there is only christian community and it destroyed themm

the UN as i heard on tv took its troops OUT of south lebanon.. when it was attacked by few missiles from israel and killed about 4 ppl of them.. so thats wat i know.. so yeah..
but im not with syria defending lebanon at all.. cuz they have no right to do so..its just another reason for it to enter lebanon again as everyone is saying.. but i dono really i just feel like im wasting my time living in lebanon..
newwealth On November 28, 2006

Little Rock, Arkansas
#12New Post! Jul 31, 2006 @ 08:10:02
@smart Said
Syria warns Israel not to evacuate Lebanan.If they does,they will be just 20 kilometers away from Syria.Enemies near 20 kilometers is dangerous and hazardous.so Syria warns Israel .And by the way This is a war against muslims started by Israel and supported by America.Well,this is not the right solution for a small problem.Israel Government is mad.Their soldiers are aslo mad.

This is not a war against muslims, nor was it started by Israel. Israel has suffered many suicide bomb attacks, kidnappings and other acts of terrorism carried out by Hezbollah, which is now a part of the Lebanese government. And then came the straw that broke the camel's back. If anything it is a war of Muslims against Jews. Neither your statement (war against Muslims) nor mine (war against jews) is correct. You should not make inflamatory statements such as this.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs