Forums: Science:
Physics

Atoms

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
raredreams On May 10, 2006

Miami,
#1New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 18:45:11
Our bodies and everything around us contains atoms. Atoms are known to discharge an electrical magnetic charge when connecting to other atoms. Meaning, that you really never touch anything. You touch your own hand or anyone elses, your mind literarly tells you how it would feel, therefore you feel it. Meaning, that since us ( humans ) have no doubt that we can pickup a simple pencil, we automatically pick it up, but in reality, we can't even touch the pencil. Meaning, we are proforming magic every single day.
Now, let's say someone goes into surgery. They are unconscious and have no clue what is happening to their body. Obviously, when is surgery, you basically open a patient up..How does this happen? if the patient does not know...but only imagine it's going to happen.
It is really the power of the mind? Do we use more than 5-7% of the mind, as scientist and doctor's are projecting. Can it all be that simple...the mind is doing everything?

If we learn to have to doubt that we can walk on water, we can.

If an atom can not be seen, but it said that it would look like a small wee light. Meaning, we are made of atoms, which only states that we are light of energy. Meaning, everything else is not real. Only what we have learn and accept as children. Which explains orbs...and other quantum myths.

If you believe that you are sick or going to be sick, it happens. If you believe that you can accomplish everything you want, you can. You just have to have no doubt about it. And even then, money, sport cars, etc...are they really real? Wow...what is real.......Now I understand the movie Matrix....

hope to hear from all of you and your comments...
Rare
bandylank On June 22, 2006

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 18:50:39

Who said atoms are made of light?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#3New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 18:52:53
WTF?

I'm not sure how you went from a physical act - atoms repelling each at molecular distances - to imagination.

When we pick up a pencil, we actually pick up a pencil. It's not magic. Your hand is holding up the pencil. That molecules of your skin don't actually come in contact with the molecules of the pencil, but the weak electromagnetic forces keep them a certain distance apart.

When a surgeon cuts a patient's chest open, the doctor is actually cutting the patient's chest open using a scalpel to slice apart the skin and muscle cells.

There is no mechanism for turning "imagination" into reality. No amount of imagining will cut your chest open. It takes physical force and physical objects - a scalpel, gravity, and a surgeon's hand.

BTW, as for the "5-7% of the mind" thing, that's a "common fact" that is not a fact at all. It's a complete fabrication. A lie.

Humans use the vast majority of their brains.

https://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm

"Meaning, we are made of atoms, which only states that we are light of energy."
This makes no sense whatsoever. Just like the rest of your post. Atoms are physical objects that have mass, gravity, subatomic particles, electromagnetic charges, etc etc. Atoms are very, very real - not imaginary. Energy is very real - not imaginary. It has real effects on real objects.

This whole post was a bunch of babble from someone who, no offense, obviously knows nothing whatsoever about physics, physical forces, mechanics, or energy.
rock_angel_92 On June 02, 2006

Burton on Trent, United Kingdo
#4New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 18:54:57
@raredreams Said

Now, let's say someone goes into surgery. They are unconscious and have no clue what is happening to their body. Obviously, when is surgery, you basically open a patient up..How does this happen? if the patient does not know...but only imagine it's going to happen.
Rare

that intrigues me a lot because i've been in surgery and it's so strange the way one minute you're awake the next you wake up with no memory of what's happened, no dreams!
rock_angel_92 On June 02, 2006

Burton on Trent, United Kingdo
#5New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 18:57:03
@jonnythan Said

That molecules of your skin don't actually come in contact with the molecules of the pencil, but the weak electromagnetic forces keep them a certain distance apart.

i suddenly realised how much i really do suck at physics !
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 19:00:44
@rock_angel_92 Said
i suddenly realised how much i really do suck at physics !

Imagine three magnets.

Two are sitting on the table a couple of inches apart with their south poles facing each other

Now take the third magnet's south pole and slowly lower it to the table between the other two magnets.

The third magnet will push away both of the other magnets because likes (south poles of magnets) repel each other.

This is the same thing that happens when you "touch" an object, except in that case it's happening on a very very small scale over millions or billions of atoms. The molecules of your skin never actually touch the desk just as the magnets never actually touched. The inherent negative charge in the electron cloud surrounding a molecule pushes away from other molecules the same way south poles of magnets push away from each other.

It's not magic, and it's 100% totally wrong to say that it's magic or imagination or that nothing physical or real is happening. It's very real, it's just a different way of understanding something you're already used to.
raredreams On May 10, 2006

Miami,
#7New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 19:35:26
Jonny,
Everything you just said made some sense. Again, you are thinking inside the box and not outside the box. I am sure you know what quantum physic is, I don't think I need to explain it. I perfectly understand the meaning of atoms etc...etc..., but thanks again for explaining it.

Don't you understand what you wrote is what is taught in school and for a person that knows or tends to know so much about energy and atom, really thinks inside the box.

Do some research on quantum and you will understand what I am saying. Stay away from what Jr. High school books are telling you. Think outside the box, think of the possibilities...just do your own thinking and not have anyone else tell you differently.

We can not touch anything. You write alot, but whatever it is that you are touching..you think you are..your mind is telling you that you...therefore...it is easy to accept it and move on. Well, it's not that simple and it's nothing that they teach you in school.

I am sorry you can not accept this concept. I didn't expect you to.
walk001 On December 02, 2009

rainham, United Kingdom
#8New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 19:35:36
know it is actually tru are brains make us belive we are touching or picking sumthing up but infact we are not.

Its like u goto sit on a chair the chair only becomes real when u sit on it otherwise it just exsists as energy

i think thats right if i understand what I have been taught
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 20:34:49
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#10New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 20:40:12
@walk001 Said
know it is actually tru are brains make us belive we are touching or picking sumthing up but infact we are not.

Its like u goto sit on a chair the chair only becomes real when u sit on it otherwise it just exsists as energy

i think thats right if i understand what I have been taught

Where do you people "learn" this bull?

The chair doesn't exist as energy. That doesn't make a whit of sense in any logical system. The chair is a chair. It's there. It exists. You can sit on it. Stardust can fall on it and land on the seat whether or not humans exist.

There are some real whackos out there who have heard a snippet here and there of the oddities of molecules and quantum dynamics who have then latched onto these ideas and basically made up stories to go around them when they don't understand these ideas at all. No physicist on earth who understands a thing about particle physics or quantum mechanics would ever say any of this crap.

I hate all this pseudoscience crap.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! May 10, 2006 @ 20:44:05
You've gotta be f***ing kidding me.

TFS deleted another one of my posts.

f***ing hell.

The gist of it was that you have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever. Instead of wasting the energy trying to explain things to you, I'll let you believe whatever pseudoscience psychobabble you want to believe that's based on pure fantasy.

If you're interested in a physics lesson or four, you can PM me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs