Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

Erimitus

New Post! November 04, 2017 @ 01:00:35 am
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Lynching? That word has far too many negative connotations for my liking. I think this type of thing needs to be rebranded to better suit the modern era. When we take a Muslim terrorist out into the streets and allow mob justice to prevail we should call it "Trumping." Then we could drag his severed head, dismembered limbs and distended intestines through the streets singing, "Trump hu akbar!"

This idea is full of win...

Chuckle, sick but Chuckle

I suppose any naturalized terrorist would have to be given a fair trial and convicted before citizenship was revoked. And (as I understand it) a convicts citizenship is revoked.

I am beginning to suspect that you do not particularly like the President.

bob_the_fisherman

Anatidaephobic

New Post! November 04, 2017 @ 01:18:33 am
@Erimitus Said

Chuckle, sick but Chuckle

I suppose any naturalized terrorist would have to be given a fair trial and convicted before citizenship was revoked. And (as I understand it) a convicts citizenship is revoked.

I am beginning to suspect that you do not particularly like the President.

Like? Not sure. Have great love and admiration for him while thinking he has several personality issues? Yeah, that might be closer to the mark.

I enjoy his general Kekistani s***posting and anti-media elements. Plus Trump does make a great Pepe. He makes politics interesting again which is good. People need to be interested in politics.

For too long politics has been something that was done to people without their knowledge, or without our consent, or without either. Many people have decided that politicians lie and there is nothing we can do about it. If nothing else, Trump has changed that.

Western politicians have not acted in the interests of voters for a long time (things like the EU and trade blocs, increasing government regulation, dumbing down education to the point basic literacy is a rarity and knowledge of history is rarer than dodo turds, and just plain old lying. For example the notion that "efficiency is good" is a lie. The idea that unequal trade partnerships are good is a lie. The notion that "what is good for the economy is good for the worker" is a lie (as often good for the economy really means, good for business, which really means greater efficiency which really means less workers and lower incomes and higher welfare dependency etc.)

I also enjoy hearing someone defending the west in politics - even if Trump is not a good example of admirable traits. He is still so far beyond any other mainstream politician of today that he stands alone as being worthy of being a political leader - and this is despite the fact that he has far too many flaws to be a leader.

I am not a member of a cheer squad or lynch mob when it comes to Trump. It is just that to me his unpolitical comments and occasional bouts of bovinity are more than compensated for by his understanding that western culture is significantly better than Islamic culture and needs to be defended not lied about and crushed.

Willi

New Post! November 04, 2017 @ 11:13:26 pm
@Erimitus Said

If the good guys (that is us) lob a missile at at military target and a few civilians are killed that is not murder of civilians; it is collateral damage. If the attacker is military (who is following orders) the attacker is not a murderer. The attacker is a hero. If the attacker is a civilian and civilians or militarily are killed, then it is murder. In that case the attacker should be given a fair trial and then hung by the neck until dead.

I suppose that police are para-military but they are discouraged from killing civilians unless the civilian has a gun or is wearing a hoody.

@Ghyda Said

Almost for sure, he will be tried in Federal Court in New York. And likely he doesn't know anything other than he read on the internet, so treating him as a POW would not produce useful information.

@chaski Said

Actually our rules (aka our laws) do not.

The prisoners in GITMO were/are designated as enemy combatants, and were detained outside of the USA.

Our rules (aka laws) actually call for the culprit to handled as a citizen in accordance with US laws....not sent to GITMO.

BUT...BUT???
The PRESIDENT tweeted...???

OK, IF it is a civilian... we must kill him in a civil manner?

Erimitus

New Post! November 04, 2017 @ 11:42:52 pm
@Willi Said

BUT...BUT???
The PRESIDENT tweeted...???

OK, IF it is a civilian... we must kill him in a civil manner?

Chuckle, chuckle. Yes that one gets a double chuckle.

Eaglebauer

New Post! November 06, 2017 @ 01:52:28 pm
Meanwhile...in Zimbabwe....

A woman (who happens to be American) faces a twenty year prison sentence for tweeting that their president is a "sick man."

True story.

Honestly, the "oppression of America" doesn't seem all that bad.

bob_the_fisherman

Anatidaephobic

New Post! November 07, 2017 @ 11:49:48 pm
@Eaglebauer Said

Meanwhile...in Zimbabwe....

A woman (who happens to be American) faces a twenty year prison sentence for tweeting that their president is a "sick man."

True story.

Honestly, the "oppression of America" doesn't seem all that bad.

People in the west are oppressed by too much peace, freedom, food, water, stability and free stuff provided by the government. This is the worst kind of oppression, because it all occurs in the mind of the one who feels oppressed.

Pages: << · 1 2
Quote | Reply