Random

Merry Christmas from an old school TFSer

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 02:00:50
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

I know that Santa is bringing me Adele tickets this year because I have been VERY good.

I doubt anyone remembers me to be honest, but I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of TFS
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#2New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 02:21:48
Merry Christmas to you as well. This one will be my first one out of active duty. I expect nothing, but to see my family this year.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 02:29:16
@x_Laura_x Said

I know that Santa is bringing me Adele tickets this year because I have been VERY good.

I doubt anyone remembers me to be honest, but I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all of TFS

I remember you been awhile, I remember you name with two " x ". you said you went school to with " besty ross " before the American revolution.

it has been less three or two years ago, I remember your name I like how it was type out, " x laura x ".

I remember you tell us that you and besty fought for George Washington to take you two to the prom. that your won George.

you almost have a good time with George at the prom, you and George gave each other a big French kiss. that his wooden dentures got stuck in your mouth. that a bad sign for you that George wasn't right for you.

you said George really gummie up that night for you.

besty was gratefully to hear that she rather sow the America flag that date a wooden chimpmuck. besty was desperated to marry back then, not even that desperated to marry the first president of America, who looked like " Alvin the chimpmuck "!

merry Christmas, x laura x!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#4New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 03:06:35
@x_Laura_x Said

Merry Christmas, Laura.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#5New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 03:27:43
@x_Laura_x Said

What, you think my memory is that bad? You can eat my oatygoatyballs.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 11:29:43
I remember you Laura

I've just popped in to send a quick merry Christmas to one and all. My mum and dad arrived from London yesterday and we all went out for a meal last night. Amanda's parents are due here shortly. They only live along the coast so are quite close.

Megan's been running around all morning very excited. Right now she's playing on the floor with grandpa and I'm not sure which of them is having the most fun. Meg's got all her new things strewn around her and she's already decided what she's going to take in to play group to show her friends when she goes back.

Mum and Amanda have prepared the table. It looks lovely. Everyone will go round the pub at about twelve while I stay here to finish cooking (I've shooed mum and Amanda out of the kitchen a couple of times. I've got everything organised..!!) . We'll sit down for lunch at about 1.30 - 1.45-ish, then after we've consumed the mountain of food I'm cooking, it'll be time for the Queen's Speech and after that we'll open prezzies.

Right..... It's back to the kitchen with me, now. We're having a totally fabby time and I hope all you lovely TFS'ers are too. Truly wishing everybody a very happy day. Sending love and hugs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 13:29:59
Good Morning and a Merry Christmas to all! Ironically watched Christmas Mass with Pope Francis this morning. Having some coffee before heading out to uber a little bit. Afterwards I am going to visit my grandfather before going to my older brother's house for Christmas Dinner. I'm just praying the kids like the gifts I got for them. Wish I could of gotten them something better.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#8New Post! Dec 25, 2016 @ 18:48:01
Merry Christmas!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#9New Post! Dec 26, 2016 @ 04:15:00
Happy Holidays

Happy Hanukkah

Merry Christmas

Kwanzaa blessings upon you

Happy New Year
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 05, 2017 @ 20:33:33
@adrinachrome Said

What, you think my memory is that bad? You can eat my oatygoatyballs.

I was extremely drunk when I wrote this message at 2am HAHAHA

Gotta love those oatygoatyballs though
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#11New Post! Jan 05, 2017 @ 21:53:17
Happy New Year!
lupinstar On April 16, 2023

Wigmore, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Feb 12, 2018 @ 01:01:36
A very late merry Christmas and hope your new year has started well from me
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)