Forums: Random:
Undisciplined Rabble

Social Scheme

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
BlackRobeCrow On March 21, 2015

Cumming, Georgia
#1New Post! Mar 16, 2015 @ 03:36:32
I can't focus on this code I need to write. This code is going to save my life though. It's important I get this damn thing done but I can't focus worth hell. I am worried about the site not catching on, and if it does, I'm worried about not being able to make it secure. And if it is, I'm worried about the server costs hitting the ceiling without me being able to pay for it. Well, hopefully I can find a new job before then. The ones I get usually pay pretty well.

Ah. well. While I've been procrastinating I've been thinking about different way to amass my initial user base. fake dating profiles of guys that attract pretty girls. I'd enjoy talking to them plus I can easily earn their trust to join my site. But I can't have a whole bunch of girls in one place. i've got to spread them out and I have to let their narcissism self-sustain, so I'd need a good pack of men to keep the women entertained. Keep them feeling like they're relevant and smart and s***. I don't know where to get the boys from other than making friends online casually by hitting up different forums. I've created multiple forum accounts for that very purpose. Hopefully I'll gain some respect and eventually get people to sink into my charismatic leadership and plop their asses on my website.
I still need to learn how to sell people something. It's essential that I do this. If I don't have a sustainable method of growth, everything I am doing will collapse, HARD. So I have to provide some type of benefit, which I think I can do once I collect enough information from this social network.
I think my plan is pretty solid, but the more i wait, the more things change and my plans have to change too.

I have to make sure I add the right features to my network too. Hell, if I can program fast enough I should make two different sites. One that targest attention-whores and another that targets heavy interwebs users like reddit, imgur and the chans.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs