What a difference culture makes.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#47New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 01:45:40
@shinobinoz Said

Huh, we still honor each other in this way......

What goes on between consenting adults is one thing, but even that has limitations, especially covering when and where you get at it, doesn't it?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#48New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 04:45:54
@Marcussextus Said

What goes on between consenting adults is one thing, but even that has limitations, especially covering when and where you get at it, doesn't it?

I'm pretty sure you know what I said.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#49New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 05:00:56
@shinobinoz Said

I'm pretty sure you know what I said.

Wasting your time this is normal for them.

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#50New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 05:10:33
@restoreone Said

Wasting your time this is normal for them.

Civilization for you that.
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#51New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 06:18:58
@shinobinoz Said

Civilization for you that.

You guys are entirely welcome to sling off at our politicians, we do, it's almost a national sport here, and I'm sure your politicians always act with due decorum and gravitas at all times too!

However, back on track, Shino, you said.."Huh, we still honor each other in this way......" which I took to be a reference to singing incident, and my response was predicated on that belief. I implied that there was a time and place for such behaviour, surely you have conventions on when it is or isn't appropriate?
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#52New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 08:46:59
@shinobinoz Said

I see it that way thank you. That you cannot see what Restoreone & I have been saying is what's really telling. I mean we LIVE in your world. We have to- it was forced upon us. WE will continue to push for inclusion & a voice at every turn in every generation.
And you don't know me. I am generally at a number of protests & public forums every year as well as some cultural training for those at work. But don't tire your fingers trying to describe who I am when you have nary a clue.

Know you? your right I don't know you,but one thing I have learnt about you is that your a racist,you hate everything white even though you yourself are white.
Many people from different cultures who had their land stolen from them by the English hundreds of years ago have done things with their lives since those times.

Here in Australia?the Aboriginals had the same thing happen at the hands of the English,but since then many have put that part of history aside and made something of themselves,we have Indig,Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers and we've even had Indig Politicians.

We have a saying over here about the Indig like yourself,we call them "Poor Bugger Me's",because like you that's all they can say about their lives and the way THEY have let it slide past them.
It say's here at the bottom of this reply (Be Respectful of Others),tell me why I should be respectful of someone who cries Poor Bugger ME in every post,thread.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#53New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 13:04:12
@Marcussextus Said

You guys are entirely welcome to sling off at our politicians, we do, it's almost a national sport here, and I'm sure your politicians always act with due decorum and gravitas at all times too!

However, back on track, Shino, you said.."Huh, we still honor each other in this way......" which I took to be a reference to singing incident, and my response was predicated on that belief. I implied that there was a time and place for such behaviour, surely you have conventions on when it is or isn't appropriate?

Anytime is a good time to honor another. Life being so unpredictable & oft times too short.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#54New Post! Nov 25, 2014 @ 23:03:56
@Marcussextus Said

You allow politicians to act like this.Yet you say a Citizen should have been arrested for him singing loudly. That is why our Nations are in the trouble they are in.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs