The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

Was the current Apostate state of so called Christianity foretold?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 19:03:42
And just as importantly, were we given a method of identifying them?

The warnings were given especially by Christ and the Apostles.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction. 4 He is set in opposition and lifts himself up over everyone who is called “god” or an object of reverence, so that he sits down in the temple of The God, publicly showing himself to be a god. 5 Do YOU not remember that, while I was yet with YOU, I used to tell YOU these things?

What more do you want? A list of the exact teachings that would be dragged in? Scripture gives us the correct teachings to compare any other teaching to, do you need to be spoon-fed?

Is it not enough that al these Apostate teachings, from the trinity on, have come from False religions and have been applied to false gods?

There are so many warning not only to come out of the world empire of false religion but also not to bring it's teachings into the Christian Congregations. warnings which, like all previous warnings were ignored.

(Revelation 18:4,5) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.

(Jeremiah 51:6) “FLEE out of the midst of Babylon, and provide escape each one for his own soul. Do not be rendered inanimate through her error. For it is the time of vengeance belonging to Jehovah. There is treatment that he is paying back to her.

(2 Corinthians 6:17) “‘Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take YOU in

(Isaiah 48:20) Go forth, YOU people, out of Babylon! Run away from the Chal·de?ans. Tell forth even with the sound of a joyful cry, cause this to be heard. Make it to go forth to the extremity of the earth. Say: “Jehovah has repurchased his servant Jacob.

(Isaiah 52:11) Turn away, turn away, get out of there, touch nothing unclean; get out from the midst of her, keep yourselves clean, YOU who are carrying the utensils of Jehovah.

(Jeremiah 50 “Take YOUR flight out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth even out of the land of the Chal·de?ans, and become like the leading animals before the flock.

(Jeremiah 51:45) “Get out of the midst of her, O my people, and provide each one his soul with escape from the burning anger of Jehovah.

(Zechariah 2:7) “Hey there, Zion! Make your escape, you who are dwelling with the daughter of Babylon.

Don;t forget also that the Revelation scripture I quoted before also shows that those who wished to go down that "broad and spacious road" were to be allowed to to be allowed to grow as long as God wanted to allow them to.

That is still the case, though now Christ has arranged the preaching work to encourage those who wish to follow him to do so correctly, which again fits in with Revelation 22:11. The choice is ours. We must make that choice carefully with only one question in mind. What do God and Christ want us to believe?

(Revelation 22:11) He that is doing unrighteousness, let him do unrighteousness still; and let the filthy one be made filthy still; but let the righteous one do righteousness still, and let the holy one be made holy still.

Yes, we were warned will in advance, and told that it was to be left unchecked.

Scripture is very clear about what the true teachings are, and gives us the information we need for life. (John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one you sent forth, Jesus Christ.

That scripture alone gives us the first clue to identify one major false teaching - the trinity. "the one you sent forth", not the one who came forth, the one who God sent.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#2New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 22:49:03
Nothing has ever been foretold or ever will be. Free will is God's Prime Directive.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#3New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:09:11
“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

Banned

#4New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:13:28
@Willi Said

“The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

Good quote, and that does rather fit in with Revelation 22:11 and the Apostasy being allowed to grow until "harvest time" which is, in the case of Armageddon, soon to be on us.

I have to admit I had forgotten that one, thanks.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:15:59
@MadCornishBiker Said

Good quote, and that does rather fit in with Revelation 22:11 and the Apostasy being allowed to grow until "harvest time" which is, in the case of Armageddon, soon to be on us.

I have to admit I had forgotten that one, thanks.

i'l not ride to kill
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#6New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:16:38
Which state is the "Apostate state"?

I am guessing it is either Californication (aka California) or maybe Greece... but I am not sure.

Banned

#7New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:19:19
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Nothing has ever been foretold or ever will be. Free will is God's Prime Directive.

Yes that is true. Free will within a limited framework. Unfortunately Adam and Eve took us outside that framework. Outside our design parameters. God trusted them to use their free will wisely and they did not.

Freedom without limits is no freedom at all. If free will was allowed without limits then only the strong would be able to exercise theirs because they would restrict the free will of others to much by doing so.

If you want to have all the cream cakes in the bakery and exercise your free will to have them then you have removed the free will of others to enjoy any of those cream cakes.

However that doesn't mean that God cannot and does not predict how the majority will react in certain circumstances. He has done and will do over and again, because He understand far better than we what effect the influences we are under will have on us, which is why the Apotasy was foretold long ago

Banned

#8New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:21:16
@Willi Said

i'l not ride to kill

No, that is only for the 4 horsemen to do.

I'll swear this keyboard is Hebrew, I have to keep going back over what I type and inserting the vowels it misses out, lol.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#9New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:24:51
@MadCornishBiker Said

No, that is only for the 4 horsemen to do.

I'll swear this keyboard is Hebrew, I have to keep going back over what I type and inserting the vowels it misses out, lol.

hebrew?
thengodwilldothesmitingleavingustonotneedtowatch?

Banned

#10New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:42:15
@Willi Said

hebrew?
thengodwilldothesmitingleavingustonotneedtowatch?

or as my keyboard would prefer it to be thmgdwlldthsmtngstntndtwtch/ lol

I don't expect we will be able to avoid seeing what happens, it is going to be on a massive scale from what I can tell.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#11New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:45:22
@MadCornishBiker Said

or as my keyboard would prefer it to be thmgdwlldthsmtngstntndtwtch/ lol

I don't expect we will be able to avoid seeing what happens, it is going to be on a massive scale from what I can tell.

the universe is large enough to have a planet of hitlers.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#12New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:59:15
The bible starts with a Myth, and ends with a Myth: Alpha and Omega. We can for Philosophy substitute our own mythology. What does it all mean?!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#13New Post! Oct 24, 2012 @ 00:11:08
@Reviso Said

The bible starts with a Myth, and ends with a Myth: Alpha and Omega. We can for Philosophy substitute our own mythology. What does it all mean?!

be good.
I'll Be Right Here - ET: The Extra-Terrestrial (10/10) Movie CLIP
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs