Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#31New Post! Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:14:33
@DorkySupergirl Said

I did see where it was alleged he dated her and where he denied it. It could be pure speculation or he could be lying. Who know at this point but I did find it interesting, the Karla mention since her crimes were similar. He could have made the whole story up himself, thinking it was cool to be linked to that evil woman.

Oh I agree. You could see that he didn't seem bothered it in the least.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#32New Post! Jun 05, 2012 @ 04:59:48
@DorkySupergirl Said

Extradition can take months or years but since we do not have death penalty, it should not take years.

One thing to note about Canada and our system is our dangerous offenders act. Its deemed unconstitutional in the US but we have it. What it means, to make a long thing short, is that if you are a dangerous offender, you only get out when you are deemed not a dangerous offender. So if he is labelled a dangerous offender, he might never ever get out of prison.

In USA, you serve a sentence, say 25 years and after, no matter what risk you pose, you are released to possibly do it all again. In Canada, if after 25 years, we feel you are a risk to the safety and well being of other Canadians, you stay locked up.

our jails are full of non violent pot smokers, we have to let the violent people out.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#33New Post! Jun 05, 2012 @ 09:16:49
@Dark_Tink Said

Seriously?

Luka has tortured kittens...fed a live one to a python...and many other horrendous things. He stabbed Jun Lin with an ice pic, dismembered him, possibly ate some of him, mail parts to Canadian politicians and also filmed the entire murder and uploaded it to a gore sight, and you find it funny to post this??

Grow the f*** up.

You sure you guys are watching the News - That's like the plot to every single episode of South Park.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#34New Post! Jun 05, 2012 @ 09:18:16
@Willi Said

our jails are full of non violent pot smokers, we have to let the violent people out.

Or open up the windows on the prison and let some of the pot smoke out.
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#35New Post! Jun 05, 2012 @ 11:22:38
@Electric_Banana Said

You sure you guys are watching the News - That's like the plot to every single episode of South Park.

I reiterate: Grow the f*** up.

If you don't have anything useful to say, don't post.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#36New Post! Jun 05, 2012 @ 15:46:23
@Electric_Banana Said

I remember months back you went on this kick about compassion and insulted members for not having any or displaying any. I know this because I was one of the members you had a go at for not having compassion. So I find it quite interesting that a man who had such an issue with people and their lack of compassion can post such s***.

Here's an idea, this is a serious thread about a serious issue and since you obviously do not have the mental capacity for anything serious, stay the frig out of the thread unless you want to contribute to it in a manner that is respectable and relevant to the topic.

If you come in here again and do this again, I will take it as you are on purpose trying to offend and upset members and trying to cause problems. So come in if you have anything to contribute that is relevant and not disturbing and offensive or stay out and let the adults talk.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#37New Post! Jun 06, 2012 @ 03:53:09
@Electric_Banana Said

Or open up the windows on the prison and let some of the pot smoke out.

i'd rather see the non violent free.
then blast the jail full of pot smoke to settle the violent ones
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#38New Post! Jun 18, 2012 @ 16:03:17
Yes!! Luca is be extradited to Canada!

Luca is aboard a Royal Canadian Air Force plane en route to Canada from Germany to face charges in the killing and dismemberment of university student Jun Lin.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/18/pol-luka-magnotta-suspect-.html
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#39New Post! Jun 18, 2012 @ 16:41:54
This seems to be part of a pattern when individuals are wronged as children and young adults then have all this bottled up anger which finds expression in sadistic action. Such acts not done in secret indicate, to me, this wider context. That anger has exploded harming those who can be reached. The nearest and dearest. Knowledge of any warning signalls to be shareable between agencies [social workers / police / probation service / others?]. A sad world we live in that looks more for retribution than reconcilliation as victims are often beyond apology. I'm thinking that such incrediable acts have equally incrediable foundations. We need a way to stop any domino effect.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs