Relationships

she refused me :( :(

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
lucid12 On January 31, 2013

Tanger, Morocco
#1New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 22:20:06
hey everyone
im 21 years old , and i never had girlfriend , and i don't know how to talk with girls.
well , i love her so much i can't stop thinking about her , she is everything for me.
i talked to her , i found out that she knows i never had girlfriend before , she refused me , she said that i dont love her and its just a passing phase ,
she broke my heart
plz help , what should i do about her
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#2New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 22:23:06
forget about her and move on. she is not into you.

Tanger, Morocco
#3New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 22:30:35
@plebian_angel Said

forget about her and move on. she is not into you.

but i love her
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 22:36:48
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#5New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 22:51:06
@lucid12 Said

but i love her

bur she doesn't feel the same way. move on and find happiness instead of dwelling on something that will never be.
TheBlackGhost On August 27, 2014

Chicago, Illinois
#6New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 22:57:26
@lucid12 Said

hey everyone
im 21 years old , and i never had girlfriend , and i don't know how to talk with girls.
well , i love her so much i can't stop thinking about her , she is everything for me.
i talked to her , i found out that she knows i never had girlfriend before , she refused me , she said that i dont love her and its just a passing phase ,
she broke my heart

How desperate did you sound?

Kidding, I feel you. Been there, still there in some ways.
Anyways, basically just accept it. Even if you went out with her, eventually you would have had to deal with this. It would have only been worse later on down the line
CharmmyVee On November 24, 2012

Deleted

Here, way out here, New Mexico
#7New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 23:00:11
@lucid12 Said

hey everyone
she broke my heart

I'm sorry. I know it hurts, but listen. If you dwell and wish for this girl to love you, you might actually pass up the chance to meet someone who will. She doesn't feel the same way, move on. I know it's not easy, but just take it one day at a time. Time heals. Go out and have fun, live your life! Before long you'll forget about her.

Tanger, Morocco
#8New Post! Oct 26, 2011 @ 23:12:09
Thank you so much everyone , i really appreciate your help , i feel a little better now
srry for my bad english im Moroccan
rapid01om On January 16, 2012

Deleted

, United States (general)
#9New Post! Oct 27, 2011 @ 02:17:29
@lucid12 Said

hey everyone
she broke my heart

Wait, but what were the exact words she said? Did she say "no", "never" or what?

Feel better man you're only 21.
Rhiv On March 09, 2013

, United States (general)
#10New Post! Oct 27, 2011 @ 15:29:11
Our first love is always the love of our life...or so we think. You do need to move on, you can't make someone love you.

Get out there and start dating, it doesn't have to be serious. Take a few girls out and have some fun, get some experience...you will go through many heart breaks until you finally find the right one, you just have to hang in there until you do. Some are lucky and find it right away but that is very rare. Most people have to date a few people before they figure out what they truly want in someone and in a relationship.

Maybe she said no because you haven't dated...she didn't want you to not have the experience of dating other people before you settled for one person. It is a good thing if you look at it in a positive way...you want to experience dating and people and what people have to offer before you settle down and are with one person for the rest of your life, if you don't...you will never know how truly good you could have it or how truly good you could be treated by someone else.

There is always someone better out there, always someone that will love you back the way you love them.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#11New Post! Oct 27, 2011 @ 15:37:49
Buy a prostitute and you'll probably fall in love all over again.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs