Random

Creepy Ice cream truck

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#1New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:12:21
So, since we moved, there is this ice cream truck that comes by at least four times a day. (Another reason I'll be glad to see the summer end. )
Anyway, it has the creepiest song ever. I hear it coming, and it makes me think instantly of some Stephen King movie or something. lol
(I looked for it on youtube, but all I could find was a 'part' of it. And they play it briefly, at the begining... so you won't get the feeling probably that I get from listening to it...but even briefly, it still creeps me out.
(disregard the parts after the first 22 seconds; that would be the revised version. I wouldn't have put it up at all, but it's the only way I was able to find this tune at all. lol

We still get the original Mr. Softee come by as well. That gets to be irritating irritating too; but at least it's not creepy.

Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:16:37
Challenge the creepy ice cream man by purchasing the sweetest tasting cone that you've ever had!
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#3New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:24:49
@Electric_Banana Said

Challenge the creepy ice cream man by purchasing the sweetest tasting cone that you've ever had!

I'm afraid to go near it!

It didn't strike me as creepy at first. It sounded sort of pleasant; but then after hearing it come around so much, especailly around 10 at night, when everything is quiet; it started taking on a creepiness.. All of that "hellO" s*** that is says. On a dark street. And the fact that it's for kids. Just comes off as real creepy.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:26:08
We have the Mr. Softee come by in the townhouse complex that we recently moved to about 4-5 times a week.

The first time I heard it....and for a few weeks afterwards all I could picture was Eddie Murphy

Now though, since my 16yr mentioned it, I sometimes think of the ice cream truck from Legion .
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:29:35
I remember the ice cream trucks back in Michigan.

All the little children would come running outside when they heard the broken speakers rattling out the jingle. The next quarter hour was little kids scrambling around everywhere with ice cream all over their faces.

So many kids on my street and in Michigan, once I left there I never found as many people in my age range anywhere else.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#6New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:29:53
@Dark_Tink Said

We have the Mr. Softee come by in the townhouse complex that we recently moved to about 4-5 times a week.

The first time I heard it....and for a few weeks afterwards all I could picture was Eddie Murphy

Now though, since my 16yr mentioned it, I sometimes think of the ice cream truck from Legion .

Yeah, those are both great.

This one though; I can't help but think of Stephen Kings "It". I expect at times to see that clown Pennywise driving the truck.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#7New Post! Sep 04, 2011 @ 00:37:52
THIS one is really creepy!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs