Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jul 26, 2011 @ 21:45:04
@plebian_angel Said

If I never asked guys out, I never would have dated

I have done it before but usually with guys that I have known a little bit first. All I know about this guy is his name and where he works, oh and he has the cutest butt
Ennbad On February 04, 2012

Sancta Terra,
#17New Post! Jul 26, 2011 @ 22:01:35
@kaydoh Said

I have done it before but usually with guys that I have known a little bit first. All I know about this guy is his name and where he works, oh and he has the cutest butt

Invite him for coffee or soda or something and have a chat with him! Talking to him is going to be the only way you'll get to know him. So pick up that phone and dial that number if he interests you that much!
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jul 26, 2011 @ 22:04:11
Yeah just go for it, you don't have anything to lose.

I know what you mean though, it's scary actually being the one to make the move. I've found myself in a similar position as of late which is not something I usually do. Seems to be working alright though.
alk1975 On August 11, 2016

Jackson, Missouri
#19New Post! Jul 26, 2011 @ 22:19:41
"not the sort of thing I usually do" is exactly how I ended up with my husband. Worth the risk if you ask me. If you are wrong, you will literally be no worse off than you are right now. If you are right, he might just be the one.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#20New Post! Jul 26, 2011 @ 22:47:54
@kaydoh Said

So there's this cute guy who called in at work a couple of weeks ago to drop some stuff off from a nearby University. We made some small talk and I went with him to his car to help carry in some heavy gear. I didn't really think too much of it but then he made a really flirty remark that I didn't immediatly pick up on and the moment was kinda lost. So anyway off he went.

I have found myself thinking off this guy quite a bit and hoping he might just show up again. Well today he did and bought one box of stuff over. We both knew he had used it as excuse it was pretty obvious. Anyway the thing is was that I wasn't alone this time, I had two other colleagues in the office and to be honest it was all a bit embarrassing. He has asked if I need more stuff and said he might pop back next week. I have his business card and I have thought about getting in touch but I haven't got the bottle incase I have misread the signals!

Call Him now. What have you got to lose? If you keep waiting you may lose your chance. The window of opportunity is closing fast.

J.R.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#21New Post! Jul 26, 2011 @ 23:04:59
Middle age females have nothing to shy from.

It's us middle aged guys that usually get the response "Wanna know who you remind me of? My insipid uncle Marty" right as we're about to offer.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#22New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 00:13:08
@kaydoh Said

I once picked up a guy because I loved his eyes. That's like the only think I knew about him. Then he turned out to be a jerk...but hey you only live once. Go for it
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#23New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 01:09:52
@plebian_angel Said

I once picked up a guy because I loved his eyes. That's like the only think I knew about him. Then he turned out to be a jerk...but hey you only live once. Go for it

Hell yeah chica. I once dated a guy just because he had an awesome laugh. It was so loud we could hear him laughing across an entire building over all the machinery. It made me start laughing too.

He turned out to be completely psycho, but his laugh was fricken awesome. Turns out that a relationship can only go for a couple of weeks based on a laugh before the psycho part starts making ya really nervous though. But meh. Twas fun anyway.

I say go for it. What the hey, right?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#24New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 01:18:30
@Electric_Banana Said

Middle age females have nothing to shy from.

It's us middle aged guys that usually get the response "Wanna know who you remind me of? My insipid uncle Marty" right as we're about to offer.

If it is "uncle" then that's your problem.

You need to go after gals your age.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#25New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 01:23:54
@kaydoh Said

So there's this cute guy who called in at work a couple of weeks ago to drop some stuff off from a nearby University. We made some small talk and I went with him to his car to help carry in some heavy gear. I didn't really think too much of it but then he made a really flirty remark that I didn't immediatly pick up on and the moment was kinda lost. So anyway off he went.

I have found myself thinking off this guy quite a bit and hoping he might just show up again. Well today he did and bought one box of stuff over. We both knew he had used it as excuse it was pretty obvious. Anyway the thing is was that I wasn't alone this time, I had two other colleagues in the office and to be honest it was all a bit embarrassing. He has asked if I need more stuff and said he might pop back next week. I have his business card and I have thought about getting in touch but I haven't got the bottle incase I have misread the signals!

Fly with the eagles take a chance ask him out just for coffee. Then you can go from there
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#26New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 06:02:10
@Leon Said

If it is "uncle" then that's your problem.

You need to go after gals your age.

TaraLovesLiam On March 02, 2014

Portlaoise, Ireland
#27New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 11:12:39
Sounds like he into you lady and your defo into him so go for it! Goodluck.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#28New Post! Jul 27, 2011 @ 12:00:01
Every time a woman asked me out, it ended badly. Every time I asked a woman out, that ended badly too. Hmmmm. It must be the women.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs