The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

A breath of fresh air on the political scene

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#1New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 11:56:43
Herman Cain is peerless among the long list of potential candidates -- and his impact on the field and the direction of the party will be in the direction of free enterprise, less government, and speaking with boldness -- you know, pretty much the opposite of what the GOP has done since Newt's Congress lost steam in the mid- to late '90s.

https://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/top_ten_reasons_to_support_her.html
lilbug On June 30, 2011

Deleted

Collins, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 16:19:33
I don't know, hoppy. Kinda have mixed feelings about him. While I agree with some of his ideas, I think he's using a bunch of catch phrases in his speeches/interviews that are already growing tiresome. Also, I think his lack of/limited experience (politically) he is promoting as a plus, but might be a problem as that is sort of what folks were attracted to with Obama...
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#3New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 19:12:52
@lilbug Said

I don't know, hoppy. Kinda have mixed feelings about him. While I agree with some of his ideas, I think he's using a bunch of catch phrases in his speeches/interviews that are already growing tiresome. Also, I think his lack of/limited experience (politically) he is promoting as a plus, but might be a problem as that is sort of what folks were attracted to with Obama...

I'm not totally sold on him yet. A lot depends on his views on the 2nd. amendment. I don't think he stands much chance of winning anyway but I don't like Romney. Maybe Pawlenty?
lilbug On June 30, 2011

Deleted

Collins, Missouri
#4New Post! Jun 18, 2011 @ 21:01:21
@hoppy Said

I'm not totally sold on him yet. A lot depends on his views on the 2nd. amendment. I don't think he stands much chance of winning anyway but I don't like Romney. Maybe Pawlenty?

Yeah, don't think he has much of chance either, but he does he bring his own kind of flavor to things. Agree with you about Romney, can't really put my finger on it quite yet, but something about him doesn't quite set right with me. Pawlenty...maybe. Bachmann has been running strong in the early polls and folks sure seem to like her message. Not sure though if folks are ready, or might be a bit leary about another history making change in the white house.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs