Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#16New Post! Mar 14, 2011 @ 01:09:29
@GSnap Said

I would keep on her about it, and not let her be lackdaisical about it. If your landlord finds out you could be in breach of your rental agreement, and he asks all of you to leave.

i doubt it they will just ask me to pay a deposit or get rid of it.
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Mar 14, 2011 @ 01:14:31
There are different kinds of ants?

I knew ants with different 'jobs' were called different things, but I've never heard of sugar ants or grease ants. I do vaguely recall hearing about fire ants though, but I think I thought it was a joke.

I HATE ant, I can't go into a room if there are ants in it. I've had a few bad experiences with ants, we don't get on
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#18New Post! Mar 14, 2011 @ 01:36:06
@ninozara Said

I knew ants with different 'jobs' were called different things, but I've never heard of sugar ants or grease ants. I do vaguely recall hearing about fire ants though, but I think I thought it was a joke.

I HATE ant, I can't go into a room if there are ants in it. I've had a few bad experiences with ants, we don't get on

yup, they are different types of ants like there are different types of beetles.

I don't like ants either, they bite me. even kinds that don't normally "bite"
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Mar 14, 2011 @ 01:47:44
@DiscordTiger Said

yup, they are different types of ants like there are different types of beetles.

I don't like ants either, they bite me. even kinds that don't normally "bite"

That's because they are EVIL!
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#20New Post! Mar 14, 2011 @ 02:47:47
@ninozara Said

well my mom said they are grease ants but i dont know anymore cuz they are in the bathroom too
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#21New Post! Mar 15, 2011 @ 18:25:32
@ninozara Said

Yes, there are. My personal favorite are the crazy ants, that I encountered in Puerto Rico.

I tried looking for videos in which I saw them, and played with them; blowing on them specifically while they were in a group on a counter top, in which they would all move in sudden, abrupt movements in unison. (but I couldn't find any of that specifically); they were quite hypnotic and cool to watch.

I did find these however. (of the same type ants...just wish they showed them moving like I discribed. ) Still cool though.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs