AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#16New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 01:53:33
@Electric_Banana Said

Thanks, Panda. That one works.

Depeche Mode are ok but I wouldn't risk the embarrassment of getting caught stealing them.

I keep those cassettes hidden in the back of my closet with my Men without Hats albums.

You're welcome.

I know it's a matter of taste, but Depeche Mode is a very popular UK band. That's all I meant.

I'm glad I found this version. The live version sounds a lot like what the album version did.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 02:22:39
@Wellard Said

A family that sleeps together stays together

If you can't keep it in your pants , keep it in the family .

n/a, New Mexico
#18New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 02:29:21
that is old and very disgusting.

I just can't understand how siblings can find one another attractive in a lover type way. i had two brothers and i loved them with all my heart but just thinking of them in that way my stomach rolls over threatening to return all i had for dinner .

I can understand from a legal stand point what you are saying .
How can incest be a danger to the community ? Where's the mind set come from ,that won't lock up a murder for life but will siblings ?
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#19New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 02:34:56
@white_swan53 Said

that is old and very disgusting.

I just can't understand how siblings can find one another attractive in a lover type way. i had two brothers and i loved them with all my heart but just thinking of them in that way my stomach rolls over threatening to return all i had for dinner .

I can understand from a legal stand point what you are saying .
How can incest be a danger to the community ? Where's the mind set come from ,that won't lock up a murder for life but will siblings ?

Hey, I think sleeping with a sibling is a bit quacky but I think that the point of this show which airs once a week is that true love evolves from a strong chemistry between two people and not physical or practical attraction.

It's not "I love him because he is so rich."
or "I love him because he's so hot."
It's an actual strong and kindred passionate attraction to one another that happens on a deep emotional level and it is a love that is blind.

If everyone out there only coupled when that strong of a calling was discovered - there would be hardly any relationships in existence right now.

n/a, New Mexico
#20New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 02:39:46
@Electric_Banana Said

Hey, I think sleeping with a sibling is a bit quacky but I think that the point of this show which airs once a week is that true love evolves from a strong chemistry between two people and not physical or practical attraction.

It's not "I love him because he is so rich."
or "I love him because he's so hot."
It's an actual strong and kindred passionate attraction to one another that happens on a deep emotional level and it is a love that is blind.

If everyone out there only coupled when that strong of a calling was discovered - there would be hardly any relationships in existence right now.

If you notice, I only gave my feelings about that sort of thing with my siblings. I did not involve anyone other .
and commented on the legal part in your post .
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#21New Post! Jan 01, 2011 @ 02:43:07
@white_swan53 Said

If you notice, I only gave my feelings about that sort of thing with my siblings. I did not involve anyone other .
and commented on the legal part in your post .

Gotchya.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs