Government departments

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
deal1 On May 06, 2011
SECRET SQUIRREL

not of this earth,
#16New Post! Nov 24, 2010 @ 16:09:12
Child abuse? I would think that it would be up to the local DA. criminal Negligence? I would think so...When a bus driver, taxi driver, or someone else in public transportation has passengers, their safety becomes the driver's responsibility.
If the driver had at least used his radio to call for help, there would be no liability
Because he did nothing to prevent or stop the attack, that makes him an accessory to the crime.
That driver should go to trial, and if found guilty, serve time and have his CDL revoked.
If anything, in Civil court, he doesn't stand a chance.
CODMW2 On January 20, 2011

Melbourne, Australia
#17New Post! Nov 24, 2010 @ 16:53:40
I would like to add - i forwarded this thread in a link to STA *TransportSA or AdelaideMetro* what ever they wish to call themselves these days. I forwarded this in an email

But also forwarded it to I think either today tonight or a current affair (cant remember which) they are a current affairs program on tv.

If today tonight or current affair do a little digging they will find the other thread.

Melbourne, Australia
#18New Post! Nov 24, 2010 @ 17:21:52
@deal1 Said

Child abuse? I would think that it would be up to the local DA. criminal Negligence? I would think so...When a bus driver, taxi driver, or someone else in public transportation has passengers, their safety becomes the driver's responsibility.
If the driver had at least used his radio to call for help, there would be no liability
Because he did nothing to prevent or stop the attack, that makes him an accessory to the crime.
That driver should go to trial, and if found guilty, serve time and have his CDL revoked.
If anything, in Civil court, he doesn't stand a chance.

as by my own governments wording on child abuse it confirms that it was child abuse. It was an elder, adult and a communitty leader who was negelant and not just negelant but negelant to a minor.
That negelance was in fact, failure to provide safety, failed to provide medical in respect to a minors health.
If this was an adult that it happen to then it would be negelance and criminal negelance at that. But this government official fails to provide action, from picking up a cb radio and calling police to getting medical attention to the minor after the attack.
Not only the bus driver, a government employee of STA but the organization itself was contact after the attack had occured and the organization did nothing also.
They were obligated by law to have medical and contact police - Now this organization had many branches and locations, the location that was contacted was the Port Adelaide Bus Depot. Why after they were contacted they failed to do anything, the only conclusion on the that would be criminal intent as they knew they would have severe legal reprocussions and possible public liabity claim against them.

Melbourne, Australia
#19New Post! Dec 10, 2010 @ 05:30:58
Here is another factor to this thread

Under law, if I were to advise any officials what transpired as written here, then they are required to investigate the matter.

To this date,

Centrelink
Victims of Crime SA
SAPOL (yay this firm itself needs ivestigating as they are majorly corrupt)
Doctors
The school I went to
quite a few lawyers

are all negelent for their failures.

Melbourne, Australia
#20New Post! Dec 21, 2010 @ 12:08:45
The thing is STA had an obligation to provide medical, they didnt, they were also obligated to stop it and they didnt, they were also required back then to pay out a compensation and they didnt.

Cause they failed this - this minor became suicidal, overdosing *1st time is majorly whacked out by another government department at its officials* More than once attempted suicides, also becoming extremely mentally ill. Life progressed to where a dissability occured and pernament injury all aspects of all firms involved including government manipulated outcomes and tried to get away with not paying anything.

If the compensation was paid out originally, a pernament dissability wouldnt have occured, also if medical was provided there would be none of the suicide attempts.

Pyschological dissabilites occured on a major scale that wont be listed here as already discussed with a medical professional, who also failed to take action when bound by law to do so.

The personal relationships dimished, abilities to cope in many situations all because a government agency STA (transport SA transadelaide and adelaide metro) failed to do the right thing. It would have been good if the attack on the bus lead to death at least then all people involved would have been charged with unlawful death and murder along with a whole scale of charges.

So this minor now lives with a disability, both pysical and pyschological, unable to do most things and requires paying others for help. Going crazy at any given time, innability to trust. Incapable of working due to pyscological damage and pysical abilities and unable to afford things in general due to constantly paying others to assist them. Is this right?

Melbourne, Australia
#21New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 10:39:35
im going to be uploading lots of government documents soon - documents of my record, i will also be forwarding on the real situations to them and pointing out a lot of things.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#22New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 10:50:55
@CODMW2 Said

If the compensation was paid out originally, a permanent disability wouldn't have occurred, also if medical was provided there would be none of the suicide attempts.

This would fall under the category of "speculation" in the US, and would not be legally admissible in court proceedings.

Melbourne, Australia
#23New Post! Dec 25, 2010 @ 11:11:38
@boxerdc Said

This would fall under the category of "speculation" in the US, and would not be legally admissible in court proceedings.

Unfortunately, if compensation was paid the whole entire life would be different as to that of medical, there would have been no way that attempted suicides would have occured. The medical would have provided to cope with the anxiety and depression issues alongside the issue of a government employee, who is a communitty leader and a factor of feeling safe (this is way to hard to express in any detail) but a fundemental way of thinking and coping.

The compensation would have been a major sum, due to the failures of the government in the legal obligations who should also been charged with criminal proceedings against them also. The compensation would have also led into a totally different life structure with that of medical. But none of that was given so that attack occured greater damage to a whole existence and not just a short period of time.

Major government documents will be released onto the net soon, these documents will show how severe the failure of medical from the STA (aka TransportSA/AdelaideMetro) These documents will apply major details to an extent that shows how negelant not only the STA were in their failures but other government departments.

If ones own government cant obey the laws of the land then define what is law other than a commoditty utilized by a dictatorship lacking any moral or ethical judgements. So far by law that stipulates that when a person discusses child abuse in this country to any positions of profile - such as doctors or government departments then they are required to proceed to act in construct of an investigation, meaning they have no choice but to take up an investigation and follow through on legal proceedings accordingly. I have documents that SAPOL (South Australian Police Force) dismisses any such action and its their job in particular to identify and investigate crimes regardless of any individual who works there may want.

The fundementals of the STA not providing medical has in fact caused major harm to the victim, they are legally inherant of any legal outcomes due to a pyschological illness arises and wasn't treated. The compensation part well evey other aspect of the victims life is affected when they were legally entitled to it - meaning they had no legal right to even express a yay or nay. Regardless of anything the STA is not only civily liable but also criminally liable. They commit child abuse.

Melbourne, Australia
#24New Post! Jan 20, 2011 @ 05:02:10
I currently have a guest that has been equal to joining this thread everytime i come here, so its currently a link up possible line tapping in which I applaud if it is as they themselfe have a legal obligation under law to act on these events.
The guest shows up everytime I log into and come to this page to the exact times i get here. Line tapping in my country is illegal and furthering this if they work for the government department then they also have a legal obligation to investigate the matters listed above.
I am going to release all government records on myself soon, but with the added subjective real event that transpired, really anyone in this world would be sick to learn how much corruption there is in government departments especially from those collecting a wage and gaining a career from.
Legal is a definition that the government fails on
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#25New Post! Jan 20, 2011 @ 14:48:03
@CODMW2 Said

I currently have a guest that has been equal to joining this thread everytime i come here, so its currently a link up possible line tapping in which I applaud if it is as they themselfe have a legal obligation under law to act on these events.
The guest shows up everytime I log into and come to this page to the exact times i get here. Line tapping in my country is illegal and furthering this if they work for the government department then they also have a legal obligation to investigate the matters listed above.
I am going to release all government records on myself soon, but with the added subjective real event that transpired, really anyone in this world would be sick to learn how much corruption there is in government departments especially from those collecting a wage and gaining a career from.
Legal is a definition that the government fails on

That happens to everybody. No need to be paranoid.
Oh no...I have that guest now.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#26New Post! Jan 20, 2011 @ 14:55:38
It could be worse.. I actually have 2 members right now.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#27New Post! Jan 20, 2011 @ 14:58:03
@boxerdc Said

It could be worse.. I actually have 2 members right now.

....Taken out of context...that might make a good signature.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs