AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#16New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 05:28:03
@Electric_Banana Said

In australasia we get

Which has a slight chocolately taste and is very yummy warmed up with milk.

Alternative to coffee when your attempting to go to sleep for the night.

She said coffee creamer, not actual coffee. lol

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE milo. SO SO SO good. No other chocolate mix compares in my opinion.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#17New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 05:30:40
@darkangel28 Said

i would think any state besides utah would have liquore at the stores i know thats how it is in wyoming and in wendover.

NO we can't buy liquor in stores here, but we can wine and wine coolers.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#18New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 05:33:17
@darkangel28 Said

i made this really good hot chocolate
k u heat up some milk and then u put some chocolate syrup in there and stir it and then u mix it with coffee creamer i used international delights limited edition white chocolate mudslide and mix it together its way better than making it with water i even went and got some mini marshmellows today and put them in the cup with the creamer and the marshmellows just melted on top instantly it was so good.

That actually sounds really good and I'll have to give it a try. I usually make my hot chocolate with milk anyways, but never thoguht of trying flavored coffee creamer.

@darkangel28 Said

u can put kahlua in it if u want but i cant drink if i was going to put alcohol in it i would put baileys in it that stuff is good.

BAILEYS!

You know what's really good?

Chocolate wine mixed with bailey's Irish cream. It's actually not that sweet, but damn! It's so rich that I can only drink about half a wine glass, but it's perfect for like right before bed or just holiday stuff.

@darkangel28 Said

ya i dont drink wine coolers anymore.
plus they dont sell them in the stores here anymore u have to go to the liquore store to buy them.
if i was going to go to the liquore store i might as well just buy rum or bacardi and mix it with kool aid.

@aceuvclubs Said

What, no wine coolers at regular stores. Those things have less alcohol then some beers. Fail Utah, fail!

@GSnap Said

Wow. Wine coolers in liquor stores only? Granted, I haven't bought any in awhile, maybe it's like that here too now for all i know. I have no idea. I don't think so though.

Actually, it's funny but I can't find wine coolers in my local grocery or convenient stores either. I never thought that it was an actual law that could determine that, but its twice now that I went looking for them...and I couldn't find them.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#19New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 05:38:26
@boobagins Said

That actually sounds really good and I'll have to give it a try. I usually make my hot chocolate with milk anyways, but never thoguht of trying flavored coffee creamer.

BAILEYS!

You know what's really good?

Chocolate wine mixed with bailey's Irish cream. It's actually not that sweet, but damn! It's so rich that I can only drink about half a wine glass, but it's perfect for like right before bed or just holiday stuff.

Actually, it's funny but I can't find wine coolers in my local grocery or convenient stores either. I never thought that it was an actual law that could determine that, but its twice now that I went looking for them...and I couldn't find them.

Chocolate wine like this:

I've mixed that with Sprite for wine cooler effect.

Though we can buy wine coolers and other alcohol everywhere here.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#20New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 09:06:11
@DiscordTiger Said

never heard of chocolate wine before i dont think they sell it here sound gawd awful.
im a maplestoryadict

#21New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 09:07:27
@boobagins Said

She said coffee creamer, not actual coffee. lol

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE milo. SO SO SO good. No other chocolate mix compares in my opinion.

ya today i got white chocolate raspberry coffee creamer.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#22New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 20:54:18
@DiscordTiger Said

nah...i don't like those kinds, it doesn't float well with alcohol. It's like a chocolate martini

This one actually is a lot milder and sweeter and looks like chocolate.

The Queen of Random

Administrator

#23New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 21:11:22
@boobagins Said

nah...i don't like those kinds, it doesn't float well with alcohol. It's like a chocolate martini

This one actually is a lot milder and sweeter and looks like chocolate.

Funny, I saw that at the store this weekend, and went "ewww that looks like sludge and is so wrong".
Different tastes for different people though, I guess that's why both types are out there, (and the chocolate martini, is the only martini i really enjoy.)

I love baileys though.

chocolate raspberry coffee creamer does sound good though,
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#24New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 21:15:23
@DiscordTiger Said

Funny, I saw that at the store this weekend, and went "ewww that looks like sludge and is so wrong".
Different tastes for different people though, I guess that's why both types are out there, (and the chocolate martini, is the only martini i really enjoy.)

I love baileys though.

chocolate raspberry coffee creamer does sound good though,

Everyone says that. I said that too when someone offered me some. I was like no...especially having tried other chocolate alcohol mixes.

But a friend of mine made me try it and surprisingly, it was really really good. Alone it was good, but with Bailey's Irish cream, it was awesome.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#25New Post! Nov 22, 2010 @ 21:23:30
@boobagins Said

Everyone says that. I said that too when someone offered me some. I was like no...especially having tried other chocolate alcohol mixes.

But a friend of mine made me try it and surprisingly, it was really really good. Alone it was good, but with Bailey's Irish cream, it was awesome.

I might try it someday then, with wine I usually try to buy local and indirectly support people I like, that support things I enjoy. So I buy a lot from the St Clair vineyards as a standard, (and its good) but every once and while I want something different, so I'll add it to my list of stuff to try.
im a maplestoryadict

#26New Post! Nov 23, 2010 @ 05:14:43
@boobagins Said

i love baileys but my most favorite is hypnotiq its really expensive though its like 25.00 a bottle i love it its really good.
Latika0098 On April 15, 2011

Brooklyn, New York
#27New Post! Nov 26, 2010 @ 05:52:36
I like hot chocolate!Thanks for providing me such nice and simple recipe!Definitely i try it!and of course i tell you the result!

Regards
www.maldari.com
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs