Forums:
Random

Post Your Worst/ Funniest Stories

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
conservative2012 On October 28, 2010

Buford, Georgia
#1New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 03:06:54
I'm goin through a really rough time riht now with depression and anger issues, and I could really use some help. I need to know that it could be worse. So, please, post your worst, most embarrasing, or funniest story you have. I appreciate the help, and I look forward to reading your stories.
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#2New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 03:16:09
Well on vacation I choked on some Bacon. It was at a place called David's Dogs or something.
Kattails On May 30, 2011

Finger Lakes, New York
#3New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 04:11:02
I was reading a book of Signs to 6 year olds and 1 sign was "No Smoking". One child asked what smoking was, and I told her it was something some grown-ups did that is bad for your health. A little boy in the group said, "yeah, it's bad for your.. for your. your..." .. all the while pointing to his chest, but not able to come up with the word, so I said, "Yes, it's bad for your lungs." He looked at me and said, "Yeah I know, my grandma smokes and hers are mushy and down to here."
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#4New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 04:17:25
worst story: my parents got married and had me. life sucks.
Sunsoaraa On November 01, 2010

North Lakes, Australia
#5New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 06:58:24
I went out to a Mexican restaurant with some friends and I was boasting to my friends how much I love very hot food....when my meal came I added extra tabasco sauce without first tasting it.....OMG suddenly I couldn't breathe, my eyes started to water, my nose started to run and the only drink on the table was a Margarita which I downed all in one go in a vain attempt to put out the fire in my mouth. I felt so embarrassed not to mention stupid.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#6New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 08:42:27
Back in my better days, I kept hounding this gal for a date. Finally she gave in and said ok and gave me her address. I showed up all dressed up and knocked on the door. Some big cretin opened the door and I ask if Julie was ready. He said something like "Do I look like Julie, you faggot"? We wound up fighting in his front yard. I was beating the s*** outa his fist with my face when the cops came.
Oh yeah, Julie lived across the street and thought it would be a funny joke to watch from her window.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 08:56:17
@hoppy Said

Back in my better days, I kept hounding this gal for a date. Finally she gave in and said ok and gave me her address. I showed up all dressed up and knocked on the door. Some big cretin opened the door and I ask if Julie was ready. He said something like "Do I look like Julie, you faggot"? We wound up fighting in his front yard. I was beating the s*** outa his fist with my face when the cops came.
Oh yeah, Julie lived across the street and thought it would be a funny joke to watch from her window.

That is just wrong .
females like that should have their heads examined , IMO
I hope that when you got done teaching his fist a lesson ,, you at least gave Julie the bird as you left .
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Oct 09, 2010 @ 09:02:35
One time back when I was a whiskey drinking pot smoking fool. ( sober now for 15 years)
I got really drunk and wound up in a pile of building blocks or cinder blocks , I beat hell out of them blocks with myself. I had two broken wrists, there wasn't a spot on my whole body that wasn't bruised , battered, scraped, scratched and or bloody. It only took another 7 or 8 years for me to decide that drinking was not a healthy past time .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs