Random

Psychics and haunted houses...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#1New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:46:05
So I've always been interested in going to a psychic for a reading or trying to stay overnight in a haunted house/hotel..but I've always been scared to.
For the psychic, I'm worried that it could be real and maybe my cousin who died so young or another relative is trying to get in contact with me; or that something they say is actually going to happen in the future. For the haunted hotel, I'm afraid that it will also be true and I will get up and close with a spirit and get scared crap-less...

So what's your opinion on these two types of experiencing the supernatural world? Would you go to a psychic or stay in a haunted hotel? or do you believe it's all fake?
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#2New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 02:51:09
I'm with you.
Xavery On August 15, 2023
Certifiable BOT

Big City, Canada
#3New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 05:39:28
I have a secret for you. Some of the psychic, maybe all of them, are not really psychic.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#4New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:00:00
@Xavery Said

I have a secret for you. Some of the psychic, maybe all of them, are not really psychic.

So damned true.

, Australia
#5New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:01:27
@drummerwannabe Said

So I've always been interested in going to a psychic for a reading or trying to stay overnight in a haunted house/hotel..but I've always been scared to.
For the psychic, I'm worried that it could be real and maybe my cousin who died so young or another relative is trying to get in contact with me; or that something they say is actually going to happen in the future. For the haunted hotel, I'm afraid that it will also be true and I will get up and close with a spirit and get scared crap-less...

So what's your opinion on these two types of experiencing the supernatural world? Would you go to a psychic or stay in a haunted hotel? or do you believe it's all fake?

The Dead won't hurt you,it's us silly live buggers who will.Go for it.
Xavery On August 15, 2023
Certifiable BOT

Big City, Canada
#6New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:09:22
@Demented Said

There is wisdom in this. Why do we always assume the dead want to hurt us? For being alive --- we all die, so I think we need to get over it is us v them complex.

We are not really afraid of the dead, but dying.
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#7New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:15:42
Some ghosts can hurt you. Demons can.

, Australia
#8New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:23:01
@Xavery Said

There is wisdom in this. Why do we always assume the dead want to hurt us? For being alive --- we all die, so I think we need to get over it is us v them complex.

We are not really afraid of the dead, but dying.

Dying has never bothered me,it's just another part of life.
I know there are those who will argue this one out,but I've always believed in reincarnation.When we die our soul/spirit moves on to another plain of life or we go somewhere to rest,there are those who will say this is heaven,I really don't know or care if it is heaven.
I'm not real religious you see,I'm a fence sitter.

But this I do know the dead don't fear us and we shouldn't fear them or dying.

, Australia
#9New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:24:07
@FinchMeister Said

Some ghosts can hurt you. Demons can.

Have you ever been in the company of ghosts??and this is a serious question,because I have.
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#10New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:25:45
@Demented Said

Have you ever been in the company of ghosts??and this is a serious question,because I have.

I saw a ghost in my room one night. Scared me half to death.
drummerwannabe On June 17, 2019
Travel Junkie

In a drum.., Minnesota
#11New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:31:32
@Demented Said

Lol.

I just wanted to clarify that I'm not afraid that they'll hurt me. It's just that sense of knowing they're real and doing stuff around you that's scary. For example, you jokingly say "if there's a ghost here, show me a sign" and while you're waiting for it you mind is going crazy "what if they do something?!" If something really happens, like a ghost slams your door, I don't know about you, but I would be scared crap-less.

It's kind of like when I think about what will happen when I die and then I start realizing that I won't be alive like I am forever...my mind can't handle thinking about not existing...it goes into a survival mode and tries to scare me to stop thinking about it.

, Australia
#12New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:36:32
@FinchMeister Said

I saw a ghost in my room one night. Scared me half to death.

Why?I've seen my Grandmother on my fathers side,and on mother side also and been in a very old building doing security work late at night when a woman in an evening dress brush past me,mid 1800's style dress.Apart from the room turning ice cold for a few moments I had nothing to fear.What I just told is the truth of it,even my Dog Scruffy came to say goodbye to me,I could smell and feel her there.
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#13New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 06:47:03
@Demented Said

Why?I've seen my Grandmother on my fathers side,and on mother side also and been in a very old building doing security work late at night when a woman in an evening dress brush past me,mid 1800's style dress.Apart from the room turning ice cold for a few moments I had nothing to fear.What I just told is the truth of it,even my Dog Scruffy came to say goodbye to me,I could smell and feel her there.

well i was young too and no idea what it was.

, Australia
#14New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 07:08:09
[

@FinchMeister Said

well i was young too and no idea what it was.

Fair enough then.
last_wave_of_summer On May 06, 2023

Canberra, Australia
#15New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 09:11:37
I used to saty at a mates house that was haunted and as he said if it hasnt hurt anyone yet I got nothing to worry about. But even with those thoughts in your head it still made you jump and feel uncomtable when you'd hear it walking around or moving s*** around and slaming doors, although the worse was when you'd wake up cause you could feel something sitting on you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs