Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#61New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:09:07
@townie_guy Said

RIght then, I was actually just posting my views, Im sorry if they aint the same as yours but thats the thing about life we are all differnet. I wasnt actually attacking you. If you cant accept that Ive got different views that f***ing deal with it.

Refernece my last post nowhere did I slag anyone off, I just put my personal opinion, and reference LDR's not being for me thats what I basically said. Im sorry if I find it harder than you but hey thats just me. Now just f***ing grow up, get a grip and dont think that everything I post is referencing you, becuse trust me dear I got more important things to do in life than bother about you.

PS, now my post is directed at you, notice the differnce MAYBE?

Well how would you feel if your relationship got attacked day in and day out. I dn't care what others think of me, but after awhile it gets tiring! And I snapped today.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#62New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:09:17
@plebian_angel Said

Well then maybe a LDR isn't for you. Just because you can't hack one or doing it with the wrong person, don't sit here and put the rest of us down who are doing it!!!
Not everyone's experiences are the same.
When I talk to my man or a friend on the computer Ifeel as though I am talking to THEM not f***ing machine!!!
And I am so sick of people putting LDRs down and those of us in one! Just cuz you can't commit or aren't happy dont' put it on the rest of us!

I don't think anyone's putting them down, it's just, ok, almost impossible. And the issue here is degree. How long you've known your partner, how far apart you are and how often you're able to get together and for how long, make every situation different. Also, is there an end in sight.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#63New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:18:46
@plebian_angel Said

Well how would you feel if your relationship got attacked day in and day out. I dn't care what others think of me, but after awhile it gets tiring! And I snapped today.

Don't feel bad, Plebs. There are people who claim to be happy with their partners at home yet they're on the Internet constantly. I wonder more about that than your relationship with your guy. It makes me wonder how their relationships work when their partners are at home while they're on the Internet chatting and arguing with people.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#64New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:21:04
@Mysteria Said

Don't feel bad, Plebs. There are people who claim to be happy with their partners at home yet they're on the Internet constantly. I wonder more about that than your relationship with your guy. It makes me wonder how their relationships work when their partners are at home while they're on the Internet chatting and arguing with people.

Ya know I ask that all the time When Maxi was here, neither of us were online much when I was at home Like if I'm home, I want to be with my man, not on the net I know people on TFS who are not on the net when their partner is home however. And those relationships I can tell are the strongest!
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#65New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:25:18
@Mysteria Said

@plebian_angel Said

Ya know I ask that all the time When Maxi was here, neither of us were online much when I was at home Like if I'm home, I want to be with my man, not on the net I know people on TFS who are not on the net when their partner is home however. And those relationships I can tell are the strongest!

I'm in a relationship and I LOVE my partner. Being on the comp makes my feelings no less than if I was going to work every day.

That said: I don't consider 'Internet Relationships' inferior to RL relationships.

It's a 'meeting' place only like a bar, social, anywhere really then go from there.

I've never had one and I say that what works for one should never be called down by another when it comes to relationships barring abuse of any kind.

If it works, do it!!!

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#66New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:29:33
@plebian_angel Said

Beg to differ. My partner and I are together almost 24/7 and we are at a stage in our relationship that it doesn't affect our relationship either way if we're on the net or not and that's called being comfortable in a relationship.

Relationships does NOT mean that we have to be around our partners neck every second we're together. We can be in the same house and doing other things and still be strong in our relationship.....
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#67New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:34:48
@lil_bear01 Said

Beg to differ. My partner and I are together almost 24/7 and we are at a stage in our relationship that it doesn't affect our relationship either way if we're on the net or not and that's called being comfortable in a relationship.

Relationships does NOT mean that we have to be around our partners neck every second we're together. We can be in the same house and doing other things and still be strong in our relationship.....

I'm more talking about people who are on the net 24/7 while their partner cooks,c leans, take care of the kids etc.
you aren't here 24/7 so I don't consider you in that group.
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#68New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:36:07
@lil_bear01 Said

I'm in a relationship and I LOVE my partner. Being on the comp makes my feelings no less than if I was going to work every day.

Oh, I believe you. I'm a night owl and I do log in a lot when I can't sleep. I don't think I've ever seen you online in the middle of the night. I'm referring to people that are online day and night.

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#69New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:40:20
@plebian_angel Said

I'm more talking about people who are on the net 24/7 while their partner cooks,c leans, take care of the kids etc.
you aren't here 24/7 so I don't consider you in that group.

@Mysteria Said

Oh, I believe you. I'm a night owl and I do log in a lot when I can't sleep. I don't think I've ever seen you online in the middle of the night. I'm referring to people that are online day and night.

Ok! I see now.

I don't like it when people try to trash any relationship whether long distance or in your face.. I think it can work either way and doing it either way is NOT demeaning nor inferior...
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#70New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:41:48
@lil_bear01 Said

Ok! I see now.

I don't like it when people try to trash any relationship whether long distance or in your face.. I think it can work either way and doing it either way is demeaning...

yeah true I just don't like inequalities in relationships either. I guess if my partner was online 24/7 while I did all the housework and chores and was being ignored ,I would build up resentment. But I guess that's not true for everyone

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#71New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:43:52
@Mysteria Said

@plebian_angel Said

yeah true I just don't like inequalities in relationships either. I guess if my partner was online 24/7 while I did all the housework and chores and was being ignored ,I would build up resentment. But I guess that's not true for everyone

I'd kick him in the ass.. I'm the one that does all the housework and outdoors work so I think he can't kick me ass.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#72New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:44:57
@plebian_angel Said

Resentment is pointless. I'd just disconnect the internet on him and hold the modem hostage til he got his butt up and washed a dish.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#73New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:46:41
@chisa96 Said

Resentment is pointless. I'd just disconnect the internet on him and hold the modem hostage til he got his butt up and washed a dish.

I could so see you doing that.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#74New Post! Sep 14, 2010 @ 12:48:23
@plebian_angel Said

I could so see you doing that.

I so would do that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply