AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#16New Post! Aug 07, 2010 @ 22:36:25
@Jennifer1984 Said

And your extensive experience of the world is...?

I've worked in crime investigation since leaving university five years ago. My wife is a detective sergeant in our county police service. I'm sitting at home alone tonight, because my missus is out on a case and I'm trying to occupy my mind, rather than worrying myself sick about whether or not she'll be home in one piece tonight.

Between us, and the cases we have worked on, I kinda figure that any child-like innocence we may have had at one time has been pretty much wiped out by hard gained experience.

Now, isn't it past your bed time...?

My experience is from growing up in council estates and other areas in South London and now East London. It involves absolutely NO innocence whatsoever. I've been homeless twice, seen or have close knowledge of nearly every type of crime go down, seen police and legal corruption, been personally at the sharp end of both single and gang violence. So any time you wanna try and patronise my experience darlin, you're welcome to give it a shot - but I'll make ya look more stupid than Norman Wisdom's understudy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs