In one of those moods

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
spellchick On October 02, 2012
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#46New Post! Jul 30, 2010 @ 16:54:34
@boxerdc Said

It's bad. I'm going to need plastic surgery now..

I want to get the fat sucked out of my upper arms and the inside of my knees. We can go together and make the boys take care of us afterward. We can make them fetch really obscure items and then when they bring them to us, we can tell them they're the wrong color, and see how long they'll put up with it because they love us. You in?

Also, in my last DL picture I have a busted vessel in my right eye so I look like I've been on a 8 day bender. All you can see is red. I look evil.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#47New Post! Jul 30, 2010 @ 17:01:27
@spellchick Said

I want to get the fat sucked out of my upper arms and the inside of my knees. We can go together and make the boys take care of us afterward. We can make them fetch really obscure items and then when they bring them to us, we can tell them they're the wrong color, and see how long they'll put up with it because they love us. You in?

Also, in my last DL picture I have a busted vessel in my right eye so I look like I've been on a 8 day bender. All you can see is red. I look evil.

I've got a plastic surgeon on the corner of 81st and Fifth Avenue in NYC.. His offices are in the ground floor of the townhouse, he's got two operating rooms on the second floor, and the third and fourth floors are recovery rooms.

There's a nurse, a maid, and a chef on duty 24/7, and a working fireplace in every room. It's a lot more like staying at the Waldorf than going to a hospital..

And when it's time for you to go home, his limo driver takes you there, and gets you settled in.

Let's do that instead.
spellchick On October 02, 2012
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#48New Post! Jul 30, 2010 @ 17:05:02
@boxerdc Said

I've got a plastic surgeon on the corner of 81st and Fifth Avenue in NYC.. His offices are in the ground floor of the townhouse, he's got two operating rooms on the second floor, and the third and fourth floors are recovery rooms.

There's a nurse, a maid, and a chef on duty 24/7, and a working fireplace in every room. It's a lot more like staying at the Waldorf than going to a hospital..

And when it's time for you to go home, his limo driver takes you there, and gets you settled in.

Let's do that instead.

That sounds like way more fun. I'm in. Have you done it before?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#49New Post! Jul 30, 2010 @ 17:12:12
@spellchick Said

That sounds like way more fun. I'm in. Have you done it before?

I did. He's the guy who did my third hernia operation. He also made me a new "almost" belly button after the real one dropped off while recovering from my second hernia operation.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)