AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
PaNda On January 28, 2010
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#16New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 08:17:00
@Coleosis Said

Thats a bummer...they do have free roaming...so if you are in someone else's coverage range, might be able to pick up their towers...The delve for US cellular hasnt caused my friend any problems and its a pretty cool phone...Im always using yellowpages .com when we are out and about.

Maybe something to check out if they have a 30 day trial thing too.

Thanks for the suggestions. Maybe there's still hope.
xTeddyx On April 30, 2012
Teddy Hugs

On my mind, Georgia
#17New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 14:50:43
We only had to return one product an Xbox game was suppose to be a Wii game. I said to hubby you want to try Saturday while we are out he said no way it will be so busy, well we tried anyway, walked in walked to counter exchange within minutes had the receipt and got 21 dollars back. Wow were we lucky!
whisper On December 30, 2009

swansea, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 15:36:11
I prefer the one on one customer service, rather than the call centres..

press 1 to be cut off for no apparent reason
press 2 to listen to a hideous version of Greensleeves
press 3 to go back to menu
...press 4567 if you are still alive
debshannigan On December 27, 2009

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 15:42:00
Customer service is shocking. If you have someone who isnt helpful (most of them), you get passed on to someone who soesnt speak english. If you are working on the telephones you should speak the language. Understanding English will be a start.
whisper On December 30, 2009

swansea, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 15:50:59
The best one was sky. I had to return my router and they asked for the serial number...It was someone from India I think...so I read out the number.

A- Alpha
C- Charlie
V- Viskey

Viskey? I informed the person that Viskey starts with W lmao
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#21New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 16:08:50
@xTeddyx Said

We only had to return one product an Xbox game was suppose to be a Wii game. I said to hubby you want to try Saturday while we are out he said no way it will be so busy, well we tried anyway, walked in walked to counter exchange within minutes had the receipt and got 21 dollars back. Wow were we lucky!

What gets me is if I go to any other store, I normally don't have trouble returning something or exchanging it. Walmart never asks any questions. They just take the item back as long as I have a receipt. If I don't have a receipt, they scan the tag and give me a gift card. Y'all did get lucky.

@whisper Said

I prefer the one on one customer service, rather than the call centres..

press 1 to be cut off for no apparent reason
press 2 to listen to a hideous version of Greensleeves
press 3 to go back to menu
...press 4567 if you are still alive

Yeah, I don't like having to call customer service for the most part. The Verizon call center reps usually do their best to solve my problems, though. Too bad I can't stay with AT&T. Their reps are always pretty friendly. I've decided that I'll just take my Blackberry back to a different store to avoid the hassle I've been going through with people at the local store.

@debshannigan Said

Customer service is shocking. If you have someone who isnt helpful (most of them), you get passed on to someone who soesnt speak english. If you are working on the telephones you should speak the language. Understanding English will be a start.

@whisper Said

The best one was sky. I had to return my router and they asked for the serial number...It was someone from India I think...so I read out the number.

A- Alpha
C- Charlie
V- Viskey

Viskey? I informed the person that Viskey starts with W lmao

I get sooo many Middle Eastern employees when I call customer service about other products or to make a payment on my utility bills. It's frustrating because I just can't understand them and they seem to have trouble understanding what I'm calling about. It's hard to control my temper sometimes. I've had to ask to speak to someone else so that I can get my business taken care of. I don't have a problem with any race. Everyone deserves to have a job.
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#22New Post! Dec 29, 2009 @ 05:25:52
I went to Motorola's website to find out if I could have my phone repaired. It's still under warranty so I proceeded with a repair request. The system rejected the SAME serial number I typed in to check my warranty status. I was instructed to call customer service. The automated service suggested I check with my wireless carrier for repairs. I'll call back when there's a real person I can speak with.
IHateDave On August 25, 2014

My Mommy House, Canada
#23New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 10:42:23
I am a witness. I called Panda one night and the call was dropped three or four times in a couple and yes, I am sure she did not hang up on me.

When I first wanted a new cell phone they sold me a blackberry pearl. I asked if it was 3g and they said yes. I got the phone and it was not 3g, it waws edge. The bastards lied to me.

PLUS, there was a problem with the phone and to call my home phone it would register long distance. I called support and they told me I would have to go in each time I wanted to make a call and turn off wifi, make the call and hten go and turn it back on. As if.

I called the company and it escalated to the presidential level. I told him his agent used fraud to sell me a phone and if something was not done, I was going to take them to court, call a newspaper etc. I told him what I did for a living and how I knew his company broke the law.

I ended up getting;

1. One hundred dollars for my iphone pruchase
2. Two hundred dollars for cable credit
3. Free hd box rental for one year
4. 20% off cable, internet and home phone for one year

The discounts were not put on my account so I called again. Then they gave me a special package for my phone so it's only a small cost per month for my iphone and a big package.

Stick it to the man Panda!!
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#24New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 12:01:16
@IKnowItAll Said

I am a witness. I called Panda one night and the call was dropped three or four times in a couple and yes, I am sure she did not hang up on me.

When I first wanted a new cell phone they sold me a blackberry pearl. I asked if it was 3g and they said yes. I got the phone and it was not 3g, it waws edge. The bastards lied to me.

PLUS, there was a problem with the phone and to call my home phone it would register long distance. I called support and they told me I would have to go in each time I wanted to make a call and turn off wifi, make the call and hten go and turn it back on. As if.

I called the company and it escalated to the presidential level. I told him his agent used fraud to sell me a phone and if something was not done, I was going to take them to court, call a newspaper etc. I told him what I did for a living and how I knew his company broke the law.

I ended up getting;

1. One hundred dollars for my iphone pruchase
2. Two hundred dollars for cable credit
3. Free hd box rental for one year
4. 20% off cable, internet and home phone for one year

The discounts were not put on my account so I called again. Then they gave me a special package for my phone so it's only a small cost per month for my iphone and a big package.

Stick it to the man Panda!!

It's funny that you posted about the courtesy package you received. I just got a 'bill' from Verizon. The balance was zero. At the top, it said "Courtesy Bill-Do Not Pay". I have no idea what the charges were. Maybe I got that because I complained about the store to a call center rep. I also took the Blackberry in for a return. It'd be nice if they waived the charges on any final bills.

I broke down and got the iPhone 3GS. It's got a better connection than the 3G model I had before. It's still Edge rather than 3G in my area, but I'd rather have slower Internet browsing over being stuck with a phone that constantly drops calls and freezes up while I'm on the Internet. It has a faster processor and seems to be bug free, plus the SIM card is 16GB. My other iPhone only had 8GB. The signal seems to be better. I'm happy with it at the moment.

Bye bye Verizon. I guess I won't call the district manager to complain about the store personnel.

Oh, and I can log into TFS now.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs