tiger woods

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#16New Post! Dec 01, 2009 @ 17:19:05
It has been reported that Tiger was/is having an affair with night club hostess Rachel Uchitel. Apparently(from the different news reports I have seen) Tiger and his wife had an argument. While driving away from the house, it's alleged that the wife hit the car with a golf club. In doing so, that distracted Tiger and he ended up hitting a tree in the neighbours yard. Tiger himself says that his wife did not hit the car with the club, but used it to break the window AFTER Tiger hit the tree to help him get out. The cuts, scratches and such on his face could be from the accident or an altercation between the couple(no one has said for sure what was the cause of his injuries).

What I want to know is, why has he not been brought in for questioning about this accident?? If it was some ordinary Joe that had been in a similar accident and had left the scene, then refused multiple times to talk to the police, would he not be arrested or at least brought to the police station to get the matter resolved?? Why can Tiger get away with a "Hit and run"???? Typical of the rich and famous
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#17New Post! Dec 01, 2009 @ 17:29:47
@eternus_somnium Said

Yeah, didn't he have a major reverse-drive fail and run into a fire hydrant and tree or some s***?

I'm gonna Google it.

After being whacked with a golf club by his wife. She read he was having an affair in some tabloid or other!
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#18New Post! Dec 02, 2009 @ 19:53:52
@Dark_Tink Said

It has been reported that Tiger was/is having an affair with night club hostess Rachel Uchitel. Apparently(from the different news reports I have seen) Tiger and his wife had an argument. While driving away from the house, it's alleged that the wife hit the car with a golf club. In doing so, that distracted Tiger and he ended up hitting a tree in the neighbours yard. Tiger himself says that his wife did not hit the car with the club, but used it to break the window AFTER Tiger hit the tree to help him get out. The cuts, scratches and such on his face could be from the accident or an altercation between the couple(no one has said for sure what was the cause of his injuries).

What I want to know is, why has he not been brought in for questioning about this accident?? If it was some ordinary Joe that had been in a similar accident and had left the scene, then refused multiple times to talk to the police, would he not be arrested or at least brought to the police station to get the matter resolved?? Why can Tiger get away with a "Hit and run"???? Typical of the rich and famous

He is getting a fine of 146 or $164.00.

He can get away with it because he's TIGER WOODS!
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#19New Post! Dec 02, 2009 @ 20:05:08
@Dark_Tink Said

The accident occurred on a private driveway which was not accessible to the public. It was not a "hit and run", he was still at the scene when the police arrived (unconscious, no less!), and was taken to the hospital.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#20New Post! Dec 02, 2009 @ 20:06:52
@Lili Said

The accident occurred on a private driveway which was not accessible to the public. It was not a "hit and run", he was still at the scene when the police arrived (unconscious, no less!), and was taken to the hospital.

He was getting beaten with his own golf clubs. I would have done the same to get away from my spouse.

He was only going something like 5-25 miles an hour.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#21New Post! Dec 02, 2009 @ 20:07:12
Anyways, today he made an announcement about how he had let his family down, and deeply regretted his transgressions with another woman.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#22New Post! Dec 06, 2009 @ 03:23:24
If he does not want to get beaten then he needs to keep it in his pants. I'm sorry but he cheated on his wife for three years approx. His wife is beautiful and always looks at him like she loves him and adores him. He cheated on her before the birth of their first child. Who cheats on a pregnant wife? Even after the second baby he kept cheating. But his wife gets 60 million in the new prenup and the mistress got 1 million not to do the press conference.

Gold is a gentlemens game and gentlemen don't screw around on their wives and lead a double life.

Normally, I don't care what sports players do because they don't owe us anything but he does charity for kids and yet he cheats on his kids mom.
lpforever On March 05, 2010

Harleysville, Pennsylvania
#23New Post! Dec 06, 2009 @ 23:19:14
they need to leave him and his family alone it is none of anyones business unless they want it to be and i really dont think they do. this was just an ordenary fight except when his wife hit him with a gold club but still,, they need to leave him alone and just forget about the whole thing, never talk about it again. especially since they gave him a like $400 dollar fine and it dosent even matter if he gets that much of a fine because in the time it takes him to move a leg or a mussel he has already made like 10000 dollars!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs