Bashar talks about the physical mind.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
2nd_Evil_Head On March 24, 2015

Elmira,
#46New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:39:25
@arcades Said

He uses the channel as a translation device he cant actually speak our language.

And as he say he and other races will start to contact us in the next decade or so.

He picked that person as a channel for 2 reasons.

1. they are part of the same "soul" as it were and is an ancestor to the guy in the shirt.

2.He can only channel into someone who is receptive of his spacific vibrational signiture.

His answers, and yours, are old hat, he's a con. This is simply a more evolved form of fortune telling. I've been around it for years. He's smart enough to keep everything non-tangible, and speaks in made up terms, like "fourth density", and plays on everyone's common experiences, like instinct. Everyone can remember a time when they didn't follow their instinct or intuition, and realized they "should have", but we conviently forget all the times that our instinct was wrong. He's good at what he does, I'll give you that, I only saw him slip out of character once during the entire video, but he's still just a con.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#47New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:41:42
Just put your self in my shoes for a second.

You stuble upon somthing that you consider improbable.
You decide that you cant really make an informative decision on it without knowing more about it and trying yourself.

Upon doing so you start to experience mentaly and physically through all your physical senses the things he sais will happen when you do it.

Don't you think trying somthing out and personally experiencing it through all your physical senses and mentally as well would make you believe it is then real?

Does not experiening the proof personally lend credence to that person that it could be real?

Elmira,
#48New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:44:23
@arcades Said

Just put your self in my shoes for a second.

You stuble upon somthing that you consider improbable.
You decide that you cant really make an informative decision on it without knowing more about it and trying yourself.

Upon doing so you start to experience mentaly and physically through all your physical senses the things he sais will happen when you do it.

Don't you think trying somthing out and personally experiencing it through all your physical senses and mentally as well would make you believe it is then real?

Does not experiening the proof personally lend credence to that person that it could be real?

Let's start here, what specifically, have you experienced?

Northbay, Canada
#49New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:46:55
@2nd_Evil_Head Said

His answers, and yours, are old hat, he's a con. This is simply a more evolved form of fortune telling. I've been around it for years. He's smart enough to keep everything non-tangible, and speaks in made up terms, like "fourth density", and plays on everyone's common experiences, like instinct. Everyone can remember a time when they didn't follow their instinct or intuition, and realized they "should have", but we conviently forget all the times that our instinct was wrong. He's good at what he does, I'll give you that, I only saw him slip out of character once during the entire video, but he's still just a con.

Well I know it real because ive experienced it as much as somone can experince somthing to affirm it's real.

I don't exspect anyone who hasn't had that experience to believe in it.

If thinking im crazy for believeing it brings any of you joy or amusment then that positive feeling you get is worth my experience alone.

In that reguard I hope you all think im friggin bonkers.

Northbay, Canada
#50New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:53:46
@2nd_Evil_Head Said

Let's start here, what specifically, have you experienced?

Well upon letting go of my exspectations and focusing on my joy all sorts of outside opertunities that come out of knowwhere have been coming my way....somthing I have never really exsperienced before.

I really feel like im relaxing mentally at all times not worrying about how things are gonna happen. And as a result they have started happening for the first time in my exsperience.

The most profound thing was my first physical "teleportation" accomplished a few weeks ago.

Nothing big just a jump from this reality where my dog was out for a ride to a reality exaclty the same with the exception that my dog was home with me.

I experienced the momentary paralysis that bashar talks about in other videos as well. Not being able to move and my vocal cords not making any sound for what seemed like 5 or 6 seconds.

Northbay, Canada
#51New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 21:40:43
@jonnythan Said

You're serious, aren't you?

That's horrifying.

You know, I'm an alien too.

Come here and show me your an alien then ill believe that.

I don't choose my beliefs based on baseless personal preference or what's "convenient" to me.

I try things out and if it poves itself to be real or true through personal experince,and my mentality and my physcal senses then I believe it.

That why I don't believe in any organised religion but I do believe in this stuff.

On the surface this stuff might seem crazier then organised religion but in my personal experiences religion never was able to prove itslef to me but this stuff has.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#52New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 22:13:04
I watched a bit of the clip. What I want to know is this. If this alien is able to communicate with us on such a high level then why is he not able to give us idea's that are more practical.. if they are so many years more advanced than us then surely they must know things like cures for cancers, stuff like that. Why can't he present us with tangible arguements we can prove. He certainly would get my attention if he could.

Northbay, Canada
#53New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 22:28:26
@kaydoh Said

I watched a bit of the clip. What I want to know is this. If this alien is able to communicate with us on such a high level then why is he not able to give us idea's that are more practical.. if they are so many years more advanced than us then surely they must know things like cures for cancers, stuff like that. Why can't he present us with tangible arguements we can prove. He certainly would get my attention if he could.

Well he does with some stuff but really he not trying to "turn" anyone he helps those that make the choice to "turn" to him.

Also he says that it's not good to just give out technology because then he would be depriving us of the experience of descovering it ourselves.

He could accomplish our goals for us but then he would be depriving us of the jurney and anything we learn getting to that goal.

And since in relation to his beliefs experience is the most importent thing we "need" to experience getting there ourselves.

He does give out a lot of mental techniques in his videos and talks about what we know or will know soon about quantum physics.

Hes not so much a preacher trying to convert in the religious sense more of teacher to anyone who chooses to learn from him.

Anyone who tries it and make the effort will see real change and real results.

Northbay, Canada
#54New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 22:31:50
Also he does use examples of fairly new science sometimes in the area of quantum physics some times in the area of regular current science to prove his point but not all that often.

Northbay, Canada
#55New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 22:34:23
He gives us experiments we can try that do result in empiricle evidence but they are usually experiments that take the facilities and funding that an actual scientist only has access to.

And not many scientists are gonna believe him enough to go out and spend there own or goverment money to do so...not yet anyway.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#56New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 22:36:47
@arcades Said

Well he does with some stuff but really he not trying to "turn" anyone he helps those that make the choice to "turn" to him.

Also he says that it's not good to just give out technology because then he would be depriving us of the experience of descovering it ourselves.

He could accomplish our goals for us but then he would be depriving us of the jurney and anything we learn getting to that goal.

And since in relation to his beliefs experience is the most importent thing we "need" to experience getting there ourselves.

He does give out a lot of mental techniques in his videos and talks about what we know or will know soon about quantum physics.

Hes not so much a preacher trying to convert in the religious sense more of teacher to anyone who chooses to learn from him.

Anyone who tries it and make the effort will see real change and real results.

Hmm an alien with a god complex. Surely he knows we have enough whacko's on earth. If all that were true then why come to us at all, if he wants to guide us, why be so selective in how he giudes us?? Fact is all he's sayin is that in time we will make new discoveries.. well holy s***, I could have told you that!

Northbay, Canada
#57New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 22:59:02
@kaydoh Said

Hmm an alien with a god complex. Surely he knows we have enough whacko's on earth. If all that were true then why come to us at all, if he wants to guide us, why be so selective in how he giudes us?? Fact is all he's sayin is that in time we will make new discoveries.. well holy s***, I could have told you that!

He guids those choose to listen to that information and either decide to try it or think he's a nut ball.

He said even if no one was listining he would still do it because it is his job on his planet, his passion, an experience he wishes to have for himself.

If he can help a few people along the way who choose to except it then good.

The descovries he talk about relate to finding the proof of what hes saying in these discoveries.

for example one of his dvd's called bashars lab he talked about finding out that the earth has it's own vibrational frequency which he said is Csharp or rather just below Csharp.

And by playing that spacific note in geosyncronis places on the earth will be a solution to global warming.

Playing that note through amplifying devices in certain spots on the planet will get the planet to get rid of more CO2 at a faster rate.

Elmira,
#58New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 23:24:31
@arcades Said

Well upon letting go of my exspectations and focusing on my joy all sorts of outside opertunities that come out of knowwhere have been coming my way....somthing I have never really exsperienced before.

I really feel like im relaxing mentally at all times not worrying about how things are gonna happen. And as a result they have started happening for the first time in my exsperience.

The most profound thing was my first physical "teleportation" accomplished a few weeks ago.

Nothing big just a jump from this reality where my dog was out for a ride to a reality exaclty the same with the exception that my dog was home with me.

I experienced the momentary paralysis that bashar talks about in other videos as well. Not being able to move and my vocal cords not making any sound for what seemed like 5 or 6 seconds.

Attitude affects perception, a change to a more positive attitude usually helps. the opportunities have always been there, now you're just seeing them differently.

If you have accomplished physical teleportation, there is an easy million waiting for you:

https://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

Northbay, Canada
#59New Post! Oct 02, 2009 @ 00:55:22
@2nd_Evil_Head Said

Attitude affects perception, a change to a more positive attitude usually helps. the opportunities have always been there, now you're just seeing them differently.

If you have accomplished physical teleportation, there is an easy million waiting for you:

https://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

No because again the nature of multi dimensional reality really makes that hard to show to other people.

I used the wrong word saying "teleport" it's more of a reality shift.

Teleporting in this reality involves complicated mathmatical formula beyond my math knowledge that is for sure.

What I did was a reality shift which is more tuning into the vibrational frequency of the "me" that exists in the reality I want to travel to.

But when you do this the reality you left still has that version of you. you don't just dissapear.

So what would end up happening is from my individual point of view I would have moved on to that new reality. From the point of view of the people waiting to witness this in the reality I just left will see me still there exactly the same as I was.

When you change realities theres really know way for other people to know that is what you did.

Because to them your still there and the exactly the same.

Infact every body everwhere is moving through parallel realities at every instant. When you make a decision you litteraly are in a new reality and in the old one everyone still there will experience the old you as if you had never made that decision unless the are close enough to your vibrational frequency. Which means they have to be like minded and have the same beilef system as you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs