Politics

Babysitter beat toddler to death

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 17:56:47
I know people have had different views on Michael Jacksons death (some mourning some making fun) but to me this makes the news a 50 year old multi-millionare has died pale into insignificance.

A 15-year-old boy has been convicted of murdering a two-year-old girl who was left in his care for 90 minutes.

Demi Leigh Mahon was beaten, bitten and had her hair sheared off during the attack which left her with 68 injuries, Manchester Crown Court heard.

She was left with killer Karl McCluney while her mother went to claim a child benefit cheque in July last year.

McCluney took her to a park before attacking her at a house in Salford, Greater Manchester.

He had admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility but the jury rejected this claim.

Following McCluney's conviction the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney lifted the reporting restrictions on the defendant's identity.

The attack on Demi Leigh was so ferocious, the court heard, that she was left brain-damaged after being punched repeatedly in the face.

Pathologist Dr Naomi Carter said part of her scalp was also sheared off, most likely as a result of it coming into contact with a hard surface.

Dr Carter told the jury it was neither "reasonable or credible" the vast majority of the injuries were sustained accidentally.

When her mother, Ann Marie McDonald, returned she saw the injuries he had inflicted.

She told the court during the five day trial: "I screamed 'Why haven't you rung an ambulance?'.

"He said 'I never done nothing, I've not done nothing'."

At first, McCluney tried to pretend the little girl had fallen over in the park and hurt herself, but it was clear she had been beaten.

Speaking before the verdict, her father, Gary Mahon, described seeing her in hospital.

"I knew she was going to die," he said, "There was no way she could have lived through that, it was disgusting."

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8120560.stm
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#2New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 18:01:50
I'm speechless..

That boy must be possessed by something evil.
SKUBER On July 20, 2009

Deleted

N/A,
#3New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 18:05:20
@SparklyKatie Said

I know people have had different views on Michael Jacksons death (some mourning some making fun) but to me this makes the news a 50 year old multi-millionare has died pale into insignificance.

A 15-year-old boy has been convicted of murdering a two-year-old girl who was left in his care for 90 minutes.

Demi Leigh Mahon was beaten, bitten and had her hair sheared off during the attack which left her with 68 injuries, Manchester Crown Court heard.

She was left with killer Karl McCluney while her mother went to claim a child benefit cheque in July last year.

McCluney took her to a park before attacking her at a house in Salford, Greater Manchester.

He had admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility but the jury rejected this claim.

Following McCluney's conviction the judge, Mr Justice Sweeney lifted the reporting restrictions on the defendant's identity.

The attack on Demi Leigh was so ferocious, the court heard, that she was left brain-damaged after being punched repeatedly in the face.

Pathologist Dr Naomi Carter said part of her scalp was also sheared off, most likely as a result of it coming into contact with a hard surface.

Dr Carter told the jury it was neither "reasonable or credible" the vast majority of the injuries were sustained accidentally.

When her mother, Ann Marie McDonald, returned she saw the injuries he had inflicted.

She told the court during the five day trial: "I screamed 'Why haven't you rung an ambulance?'.

"He said 'I never done nothing, I've not done nothing'."

At first, McCluney tried to pretend the little girl had fallen over in the park and hurt herself, but it was clear she had been beaten.

Speaking before the verdict, her father, Gary Mahon, described seeing her in hospital.

"I knew she was going to die," he said, "There was no way she could have lived through that, it was disgusting."

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8120560.stm

Great choice of baby sitters if you want a retroactive abortion!
skottie On September 23, 2009

Deleted

, Texas
#4New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 18:39:54
holy crap! what the f*** is wrong with that 15 year old?
dlsharp On November 30, 2015

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
#5New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 19:07:25
Just once I'd like to read where a 2 year old has beaten a 15 year old babysitter.
SKUBER On July 20, 2009

Deleted

N/A,
#6New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 19:11:58
2year old beats fifteen year old baby sitter to death!
HAPPY?
cailyn10289 On November 12, 2015
Scottish on Fridays

, United States (general)
#9New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 19:50:07
@SKUBER Said

Yes,I read that too! What a sick bastard he is too,18 years old he is!

I just remembered of another one but the guy was older. I think he was in his upper 20's but the little girl was the same age. The guy was the mother's boyfriend, which makes it even worse.

I hope no one ever tells those little girls what happened to them...
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#10New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 19:57:07
yes, that guy was very sick. Sometimes, you get a good
idea of why back in the day the 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' type of justice/consequence was warranted.
rockflower On June 18, 2010

on the highway to hell,going d
#11New Post! Jun 26, 2009 @ 22:14:51
Children killing children, it's just getting that you hear a story each week about it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs