The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Business & Money:
Starting a Business

looking for advise :-) Anyone that has used dropshippers...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
countrygirl12 On June 15, 2009

Lindsay, Canada
#1New Post! Jun 15, 2009 @ 14:46:01
Hello..I am currently working on a webstore, I am using a couple dropshippers...I was just wondering if anyone else has used more then one drop shipper and if so, how you worked out the shipping fees...cause if a person wanted an item from drop shipper A and one from Drop shipper B..then they would have to pay two separate shipping fees..who is going to want to do that....So really it is best to work with only one dropshipper? Just wondering if anyone has worked with more then one and how you worked the shipping charges.
Anyway hope this makes sense.....any advise would be greatly appreciated..thanks!!
fjnike On July 20, 2009

Kingston, Canada
#2New Post! Jun 16, 2009 @ 09:53:43
Hi,good to know you,what kind of goods do you selling?i am a wholealser,and we can supply the goods with drop shipper,our price all with shipping.you can check our website first by the way my email is @hotmail. com">penny_409696 @hotmail. com .
saboinia On December 27, 2009

woodbridge,
#3New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 00:53:42
i use two different dropp shippers, one goes buy wight and the other goes by amount ordere. try to use the one by weight. it should be more than enough to cover the cost if it is charged a flat fee.
TradeStuffUp On January 29, 2010

Phoenix, Arizona
#4New Post! Dec 27, 2009 @ 21:43:00
The best way to use drop shippers is either set up a (set price amount) with each of your companies, so you can already know the shipping chargers obvioiusly. Or you can also just get a general amount for each drop shippers charges and use an average, you will lose some money on occasion, but it will be trial and error for a while.

The best way is to buy or build a program that will add your drop shipping charges for you. You will be able to add multiple drop shipper and their chargers and it will do all the work. If you would like info on a good "warehouse" program let me know and I will give you a bit of info you can look into.

Sam
VP - www.tradestuffup.com
americasprice On November 22, 2012

San Antonio, Texas
#5New Post! Jan 12, 2010 @ 05:24:19
Personally, I don't like dropshipping. I think it way to expensive and you have no controle over your shipping. Also, being that alomost everyone is doing dropshipping, chances are the item you well sell or try to sale is over priced or no longer in demand. (That's my opinion only)
ucoole On April 06, 2010

Quanzhou, China
#6New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 21:33:55
lots of supplier accept drop shipping, the shipping fee is the same if you shipping to your country. each place you have to pay each shipping fee. you can go to www ucoole com to have to look which is very successful and goldkey reliable shop.

goodluck
Fritzy On April 15, 2013

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#7New Post! Aug 24, 2011 @ 04:26:43
@countrygirl12 Said

Hello..I am currently working on a webstore, I am using a couple dropshippers...I was just wondering if anyone else has used more then one drop shipper and if so, how you worked out the shipping fees...cause if a person wanted an item from drop shipper A and one from Drop shipper B..then they would have to pay two separate shipping fees..who is going to want to do that....So really it is best to work with only one dropshipper? Just wondering if anyone has worked with more then one and how you worked the shipping charges.
Anyway hope this makes sense.....any advise would be greatly appreciated..thanks!!

How's that working out for you?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs