Relationships

Deeper Love Facts

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#1New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 13:59:48
What is love? David Icke said: "Infinite Love is the Only Truth Everything Else is Illusion." However, scientists tried to explain love using our genes as the base of the medical study. Basically, they found that we are attracted to persons that are genetically immune to the diseases and weaknesses that we are weak to. However, Alchemy teaches us completely different approach. Alchemy or old sacred studies believe that our body (Personal Self) is build around four energies (or four egos) that make up our Personal Self (our body). Those four energies are: Physical Energy with its Needs, Sensational with its Desires, Emotional with its Feelings and Intellectual Energy with its Ideas. To reach Higher Self (our soul) these energies must be balanced. Since this is very hard to do in our distorted world, we usually seek for someone (soul mate) that will help us achieve Higher Existence (same like our genes our soul mate?s energies could fill half empty energies and empty our half spilling energies). Alchemy believes that we are not born with the soul, only with the seed of spirituality, and that our purpose in this dimension is to find our souls or to find our Higher Self. You wanted to make gold from the ordinary metal? Well finding love is the only solution or maybe you should meditate till you find your true balancing power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Makes sense. I think.
emlyn On May 02, 2010

Deleted

, Ireland
#2New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 15:17:15
Beautiful
Didn't know u were a philosopher
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#3New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 15:18:12
@emlyn Said

Beautiful
Didn't know u were a philosopher

I study philosophy at uni.
This is all said by others.
I just quoted it here.
CannyMind On January 08, 2015

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 15:26:54
I sincerely hope you are aware who David Icke is!?

"In 1999, Icke wrote and published "The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World" in which he identified the extraterrestrial prison warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco." - Wikipedia.
The guy's a wack job, and by no stretch of the imagination is he a philosopher.
(That's just the merest hint of his lunacy).

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world:- The point however is to change it!"
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 15:31:04
@CannyMind Said

"In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial prison warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco." - Wikipedia.

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world:- The point however is to change it!"

Most philosophers whose ideas have become universally recognised (Descartes, Plato, Locke, etc..) were all thought of as "wack jobs" during their time. Not to say I don't agree though, I like David Icke but some of what he says is a bit farfetched.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#6New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 15:33:56
@CannyMind Said

"In 1999, Icke wrote and published "The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World" in which he identified the extraterrestrial prison warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco." - Wikipedia.
(That's just the merest hint of his lunacy).

When exactly did I say he is a philosopher?
I'm not an idiot.
CannyMind On January 08, 2015

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Apr 25, 2009 @ 15:59:24
@sister_of_mercy Said

Most philosophers whose ideas have become universally recognised (Descartes, Plato, Locke, etc..) were all thought of as "wack jobs" during their time. Not to say I don't agree though, I like David Icke but some of what he says is a bit farfetched.

True some philosophers were denigrated in their own time (the vast majority all too rightly) Plato however was not one of them. The Academy he founded lasted well past his own lifetime (387BC-83BC) and he was always highly thought of.
"a bit farfetched"????

@xnuvax Said

When exactly did I say he is a philosopher?
I'm not an idiot.

Did I say you were an idiot, huffy?
I thought/hoped his particular brand of insanity may not have reached your shores, Oz being so far from where he first came to prominence/notoriety. But obviously you poor people have had to suffer him as well.
capt_rojea On May 11, 2009

Deleted

Twp of Orangeville,
#8New Post! Apr 26, 2009 @ 13:37:12
I believe Love is yet to be scientificly defined. What does that mean? scientist cannot determine if it is genetic, emotional, spiritual, or by any other means determine if it a balance of energies.
Since love is yet to be scientifically defined. the definition of love will remain as unique as the individual. If you believe it is some sort of energy, go with it, if you believe it is genetic, go with it.
Until you define exactly what it means to you, you will never truly experience it. I am 41 and just now defining it for my self. So if you're young, be patient, relax and enjoy life. I believe love will define itself to you on its own.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs