The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Local:
Australia

Australia: Desert Continent of Rugged Individualists or Urbanized Island of Igno

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
rider On September 28, 2009

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#31New Post! Mar 18, 2009 @ 13:51:51
@boxerdc Said

I guess it just takes one.

Well said
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#32New Post! Mar 18, 2009 @ 14:00:53
@rider Said

As a very concerned Australian,I feel I have to ask this Question,Can somebody please wake me when this IDIOT stops talking s***???

Rider, he only lives about an hour from me, he's talking out of ignorance.
Every country has the good, bad and ugly; this type of sterotyping is showing how much a person doesn't know. To blame all of Australia or any other country for the evil in the world is just wrong.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#33New Post! Mar 19, 2009 @ 07:12:19
I also am disappointed he has been banned, it was promising fun.... but you know something....he made so many ridiculous claims in each post that to even think about responding was exhausting.
acralilia On May 07, 2010

adelaide, Australia
#35New Post! May 25, 2009 @ 11:14:30
@lutherfer Said

I don't understand Austrialia. Most of the men I've met from that island have been true bigots and jocks while the women seemed eager to marry me so that they could get away from Austrialia. Which is it? Continent or Island?

maybe you should visit and then make your opinion. i have to say i wouldnt want to live anywhere else!!!!
yorudan On October 26, 2009

brisbane, Australia
#36New Post! May 30, 2009 @ 14:48:14
@lutherfer Said

I don't understand Austrialia. Most of the men I've met from that island have been true bigots and jocks while the women seemed eager to marry me so that they could get away from Austrialia. Which is it? Continent or Island?

I live in australia now and i do see what you mean a lot of them think their everything they think their americans (im american) and they dont do a good job. and many of them think its about getting a girlfriend for the night and going home with her. and australia is both island for the native australians and for the australian guys they like to brag about haveing a big continent when its really a island
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#37New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 13:19:42
Good Golly Miss Molly, sorry I missed this convo"!
Considering the Yanks have lost every war they started, and only "won" the ones that had been fought by others, I see this fools rants as pure bulldust.
The only times they have "won" one they started is like Granada etc, where they have the total military superiority of a school-yard bully, which is the what their military tend to behave like.
No offense meant to the Americans here, it's your military and their attitudes and behaviour I'm talking about, not Yanks as a society.
Imperial America just hasn't woken up to the fact that the world has moved on, the era of "Gun-boat Diplomacy" has passed.
Dawn_Key On January 07, 2010

Deleted
Banned

#38New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 13:25:44
@lutherfer Said

True enough. Many Ausies are nice people, but my travels have been among the shadows and that must have tainted me. You folks are so nice it's very difficult for me to be the a*****e I want to become.

Why?

Self-defense mostly.

As for Australia I have an ax to grind. It was an Australian in 1992 who instigated my government to murder a large group of American children by burning them alive on April 19, 1993 in Waco, Texas after pumping military tear gas in on them for seven hours. That made an impression on my young mind especially considering we have never been free as a people and safe to worship as we wish ever since.

And this reminds me of the Australian bigots who sent an Adventist preacher's wife to prison for what one of their precious dingos did to her baby. True, she was a twit for having left the infant unattended with vicous predators around. But Ausies are good for that.

How about Salt***er Crocs? At least the convicts who first invaded the Aboriginal homeland had the good sense to kill the things off. But now they're protected and free to devour Australian women and children on a regular basis. Of course, you can't shoot them because you've all handed in your guns. Good thing! The Japanese have a long memory. And they have a lot more money than you and I can only how they buy all your cities and evict you.

Speaking of Bigots......

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#39New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 13:42:16
@Marcussextus Said

Good Golly Miss Molly, sorry I missed this convo"!
Considering the Yanks have lost every war they started, and only "won" the ones that had been fought by others, I see this fools rants as pure bulldust.
The only times they have "won" one they started is like Granada etc, where they have the total military superiority of a school-yard bully, which is the what their military tend to behave like.
No offense meant to the Americans here, it's your military and their attitudes and behaviour I'm talking about, not Yanks as a society.
Imperial America just hasn't woken up to the fact that the world has moved on, the era of "Gun-boat Diplomacy" has passed.

Their the only country in the world that sit's on the fence until the last moment and then tells us how good they are because they came in and mopped up,the 1st war proves it,the 2nd world war proved it again and Vietnam,now there's a good one for you,Shower,Shave,splash on some fancy after shave as well,go out into the jungle smelling like roses,yelling and screaming to each other and got mowed down,and where was the Aussie Digger,sitting behind a tree waiting for the bullets to stop again so it was safe to get up and do the job right.

There's Bay in Darwin,where they through all their Guns,Jeeps ,Trucks and Ammo off the cliff into the ocean because they didn't want them anymore,it's all still there today just one solid lump of rusted rubbish.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#40New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 14:11:43
@rider Said

Their the only country in the world that sit's on the fence until the last moment and then tells us how good they are because they came in and mopped up,the 1st war proves it,the 2nd world war proved it again and Vietnam,now there's a good one for you,Shower,Shave,splash on some fancy after shave as well,go out into the jungle smelling like roses,yelling and screaming to each other and got mowed down,and where was the Aussie Digger,sitting behind a tree waiting for the bullets to stop again so it was safe to get up and do the job right.

There's Bay in Darwin,where they through all their Guns,Jeeps ,Trucks and Ammo off the cliff into the ocean because they didn't want them anymore,it's all still there today just one solid lump of rusted rubbish.

While all that might be true, I'm happy to see that we still speak better English than Australians as evidenced by the dozens of errors in the above post.

I'm glad to see that our educational system is still in good working order.
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#41New Post! Aug 07, 2009 @ 22:07:19
Ya reckon?
It's been proven repeatedly that the American education system is the most ineffective and ineffectual in the First World, it routinely leaves the majority of the students behind, and there are more illiterate Americans than anywhere else,php, so I wouldn't be bragging if I were you, lol.
America is a dog-eat-dog culture, and the school system reflects this, which is why they can't progress socially.
Attacking the messenger is the refuge of those without reason on their side.
At least in Australia we start from the premise that the system isn't perfect, and try and help ALL the students, irrespective of social or economic standing, and review results constantly, though, as stated, it's NOT perfect, and some fall through the cracks.

Deleted

The first one, Australia
#42New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 01:31:32
@boxerdc Said

While all that might be true, I'm happy to see that we still speak better English than Australians as evidenced by the dozens of errors in the above post.

I'm glad to see that our educational system is still in good working order.

Wow,so I made a couple of mistakes,thank you for pointing it out to me with your limited intelligence boxer,ya bloody drongo.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#43New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 02:52:34
@rider Said

Wow,so I made a couple of mistakes,thank you for pointing it out to me with your limited intelligence boxer,ya bloody drongo.

You made several more there.
curiouskat On February 16, 2010

Deleted

Adelaide, Australia
#44New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 03:07:55
Ya bloody drongo????

Rider!

Is that even allowed?? Read the rules tut tut

I think theres a case to be argued on either countries literacy levels, after all what was it that Bush said in the 'Leave no child behind' speech?

I tried to find a link to the quote just now, but google has so many bloody ridiculous statements in his time in Presidency that it would take me a month to sort through them to find one!!

Note: Our Prime minister is no genius either, i might add!
Hes a cent or 2 short of a dollar also, so no offense
intended 8)
2nd_Evil_Head On March 24, 2015

Elmira,
#45New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 03:15:07
@lutherfer Said

Oh Canada, oh Canada. Talk about righteous la la land. I've met Canadians. Some are cool. Mostly the ones who speak french and sing "Liberte' pour les Enfant." And they are right. You hosers are such a bore. No wander you steal American culture like you do. You have none of your own. Micheal J. Fox, the finally late Peter Jennings, not to mention that busy body from the great white north Neil Young. Sing and complain about Ottawa why don't you. Oh, yeah. The Algonquin just gave it to you.

And how about all those American hating "Greens" born and raised in America but living in British Columbia? While our fathers fought for their lives in the stinking jungles of Viet Nam to keep Canada and the rest of the ungrateful West free, they ran like the cowards and traitors they are. Where do they get their alfalfa sprouts? Do sick little goth culture theives grow them?

I don't really know what any of this means, but it's the best rant I have ever read on TFS.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs