Random

Bra vs. Swim suit top

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 03:45:02
What is the big difference? Someone please explain. My mom was livid today because she walked in on me (which brings up a random point-she should have knocked, like she usually does) while I was changing t-shirts, and I was in my room with the blinds open. Honestly, I think if she got mad over that she should get mad that I'm going to the beach next week, and plan on wearing my bikini top. That covers less than my bra

More random points, just because I was uber annoyed by this- it was raining hard outside, and I highly doubt that hypothetical guy with binoculars in the house down the street could see, or would want to see me. Plus I was turned away from the window.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#4New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 04:00:33
@eternus_somnium Said

I know, that's what I was thinking

Yeah... she walked in on me again later and I just managed to get my underwear on before she came in. Dunno what it is today but seems she's forgetting I actually mind when she does that.

Once I was ready for my mom; I was laying in bed under the covers and heard her coming, so I closed my eyes and got it "thee" postion under the covers..when she barged in, it looked like I was going at it. - it was the LAST time she ever came in without knocking!
clinically crackers

#5New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 04:03:06
@loveis Said

Once I was ready for my mom; I was laying in bed under the covers and heard her coming, so I closed my eyes and got it "thee" postion under the covers..when she barged in, it looked like I was going at it. - it was the LAST time she ever came in without knocking!

My boyfriend keeps telling me to do it, but god, I would be petrified Though, it would be funny!
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#6New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 04:11:29
@eternus_somnium Said

My boyfriend keeps telling me to do it, but god, I would be petrified Though, it would be funny!

It was pretty funny, took everything I had to keep from laughing; though years later, I did tell her, - then SHE laughed.
clinically crackers

#7New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 04:16:18
@loveis Said

It was pretty funny, took everything I had to keep from laughing; though years later, I did tell her, - then SHE laughed.

I think I'll just stick with remembering to lock my door when I don't wanna be disturbed...
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#8New Post! Mar 16, 2009 @ 04:18:53
@eternus_somnium Said

I think I'll just stick with remembering to lock my door when I don't wanna be disturbed...

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs