Conspiracies

UFOS

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
drbeaucroft On January 17, 2013

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:30:06
I want to chat with people who have seen a UFO.
I'm not interested in the views of those who haven't seen one. People who have seen one KNOW what they saw, and I would like to chat with other 'knowers' out there.

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:33:43
If anyone has a story to share, please do so...
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#3New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:45:36
...lol. It happened so long ago, I don't even remember it. But I was on a trip with my Mom and Grandmother, long stretch of road down south/east coast somewhere at night and this ball of light was following the vehicle, I guess I thought it was pretty cool and eventually fell asleep, but I was told that my grandmother pulled over several times, slowed down and sped up and it stayed behind her for about an hour, and then out of nowhere sped up to the side of the car kept pace, and then dissapeared. I don't know if I believe it, but my Mom is an honest person, so she must have seen something. I dunno if it's UFO worthy, but I thought I'd share.
stardar On January 28, 2009

blah,
#4New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:48:21
I'm sure people are hesitant to post their stories, as I am myself. I have one come within 20 feet of me in broad daylight, and since I lived only a mile or so away from the airport I felt like someone was playing a prank on me... as I still kinda do. It looked like some drawings people have drawn when they have seen one.
Hard to describe in words but round with flashing lights with an upside down U on top. I was listening to veggie tales at the time with my cassette player outside, and I'm guessing it picked it up and wanted to investigate. I kinda feel a little on edge sharing just because even I feel a little insane discussing it. Only because I have talked to people who haven't seen one, and I always get funny looks. I was... 12 at the time?

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:51:59
@Stigma Said

...lol. It happened so long ago, I don't even remember it. But I was on a trip with my Mom and Grandmother, long stretch of road down south/east coast somewhere at night and this ball of light was following the vehicle, I guess I thought it was pretty cool and eventually fell asleep, but I was told that my grandmother pulled over several times, slowed down and sped up and it stayed behind her for about an hour, and then out of nowhere sped up to the side of the car kept pace, and then dissapeared. I don't know if I believe it, but my Mom is an honest person, so she must have seen something. I dunno if it's UFO worthy, but I thought I'd share.

Stigman thanks for that, that was really really interesting. Yes I honestly believe, well, in fact 'know' they are out there...It's very interesting reading about people from history who have seen them...Ali, John Lennon, Alexander the Great, Columbus etc...Especially since there was nothing 'able' to fly in the past at all.

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:53:35
@stardar Said

I'm sure people are hesitant to post their stories, as I am myself. I have one come within 20 feet of me in broad daylight, and since I lived only a mile or so away from the airport I felt like someone was playing a prank on me... as I still kinda do. It looked like some drawings people have drawn when they have seen one.

The thing I saw was 'other worldly', it was totally out of place, defying physics, defying every law nature has made...Very very strange and interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing your story stardar.

blah,
#7New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 01:56:08
@drbeaucroft Said

The thing I saw was 'other worldly', it was totally out of place, defying physics, defying every law nature has made...Very very strange and interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing your story stardar.

The one I saw just was like something I would kind of imagine, which is why I am a little off-set by it. The bottom round portion was spinning in a circle, almost like it shouldn't be holding itself up in the air like that, but I could see the individual lights. It was there and when I turned back to get a third look it suddenly went a mile or so away over some trees and then... gone. Just took off, almost like it was gone out of the atmosphere.

something on the lines of this without the line or top row of lights or red spot. It was silverish but almost like a greeny silver.

Can the mind see something unexpectantly like that, as if my mind created it for me... I dunno.

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 02:04:38
@stardar Said

The one I saw just was like something I would kind of imagine, which is why I am a little off-set by it. The bottom round portion was spinning in a circle, almost like it shouldn't be holding itself up in the air like that, but I could see the individual lights. It was there and when I turned back to get a third look it suddenly went a mile or so away over some trees and then... gone. Just took off, almost like it was gone out of the atmosphere.

something on the lines of this without the line or top row of lights or red spot. It was silverish but almost like a greeny silver.

Can the mind see something unexpectantly like that, as if my mind created it for me... I dunno.

Thanks for sharing that, that is really interesting.
Can the mind create something like that? Well Im not sure...
The night I saw my ufo i was with a friend and it was very unexpected...UFOS were the last things on our minds put it that way.
We had just come back from a food shopping trip and saw a massive triangular UFO suspended with no sound right above us...It looked almost frozen there.

I personally believe my own eyes, but I do know the mind can play tricks. THankfully I had someone else with me who is the most down to earth person you could ever meet. I was talking to her about it tonight as a matter of fact and we still are fascinated by what we saw that night...Just wish we could live that moment over again...Imagine...A UFO...possibly from another galaxy or dimension....Certainly the strangest thing I have ever seen.

blah,
#9New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 02:14:46
@drbeaucroft Said

Thanks for sharing that, that is really interesting.
Can the mind create something like that? Well Im not sure...
The night I saw my ufo i was with a friend and it was very unexpected...UFOS were the last things on our minds put it that way.
We had just come back from a food shopping trip and saw a massive triangular UFO suspended with no sound right above us...It looked almost frozen there.

I personally believe my own eyes, but I do know the mind can play tricks. THankfully I had someone else with me who is the most down to earth person you could ever meet. I was talking to her about it tonight as a matter of fact and we still are fascinated by what we saw that night...Just wish we could live that moment over again...Imagine...A UFO...possibly from another galaxy or dimension....Certainly the strangest thing I have ever seen.

I believe my eyes, but doubt for the doubt people give me when I explain my story. Thats really interesting, a triangle, wow. I just kinda go back and forth for the drawings people draw seem close to what I saw, but I don't think it was "maned" per say. I think it was just speculating, makes you wonder if they are just looking for something or just curious about us. Could they live on our planet or would it be like us on the moon, needing all sorts of material to stay alive?

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 02:29:43
@stardar Said

I believe my eyes, but doubt for the doubt people give me when I explain my story. Thats really interesting, a triangle, wow. I just kinda go back and forth for the drawings people draw seem close to what I saw, but I don't think it was "maned" per say. I think it was just speculating, makes you wonder if they are just looking for something or just curious about us. Could they live on our planet or would it be like us on the moon, needing all sorts of material to stay alive?

I know what you mean. Nowadays when I see so called UFOS on utube or elsewhere on the internet, they dont look much like the one I saw, but over time your brain forgets and becomes moulded to the proper conventional ufo look....Luckily for me I drew pictures of what I saw and wrote a few pages about exactly what happend.

I personally think they can slip through dimensions...Perhaps some kind of loophole to get around the universe pretty snappy.
I've heard that they are fond of thunderstorms, some people believe the UFOS harness the electrical currents to power them. So apparently the best time to see them is in storms...Which is unfortunate because it's usually too cloudy then lol.

I really don't know where these beings could live...You have a good point there...That may be why they don't come down and walk among us...Maybe they can't handle the Earths atmosphere or even our gravitational pull...

blah,
#12New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 02:31:29
@slowwalk Said

UFO U f***ing Oddball! Yes yes indeed I just seen one at the top of this thread.

Did you see this at the top of the thread?
"I'm not interested in the views of those who haven't seen one."

Banned

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 02:31:58
@slowwalk Said

UFO U f***ing Oddball! Yes yes indeed I just seen one at the top of this thread.

Ignore the primitive earthling
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#14New Post! Jan 13, 2009 @ 13:12:10
i saw one

i still think the explanations put forward about aliens are nonsense.
the assumption that it was 'unearthly' is based on nothing really, only the fact that you've never seen anything like it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs