Politics

NYPD CITY COPS PREP FOR 'MUMBAI' with MACHINE-GUN TRAINING

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#1New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 13:06:19
Am I dense or maybe blind ?? Lets see now, they be wanting my little rinka dink side arms and hunting rifles while out lawing auto ma tic anything EXCEPT for the select few??? I don't think so, not in my lifetime!

WTF would make NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly want the NYPD to be armed with M4 automatic machine guns in times square and using the deadly Mumbai terror attacks as justification ?

Quote:
In the aftermath of the deadly Mumbai terror attacks, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly has come out with guns blazing

Quote:
The NYPD wants all 1,000 Police Academy recruits trained to use M4 automatic machine guns - which are now carried only by the 400 cops in its elite Emergency Service Unit - in time for the holiday celebration in Times Square.

https://www.nypost.com/seven/12082008/news/regionalnews/city_cops_prep_for_mumbai_143196.htm

Quote:
SpeaksTHEtruth wrote
this lends a whole new thang to our public servents in the streets being up too todays standards of multi-tasking. "central too m1 a1 abrams tank #57 we have a call of some double parked cars in front of the monarchs castle can you rumble up there and roll over them.? 10-4 central we are on our way.

'central too m1 a1 abrams tank #202 we have a report of a potsmoker at 45th street and 5th ave, can u rumble over there and let us know if you need reinforcements too handle it?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=aftermath+of+the++++++deadly+Mumbai+terror+attacks&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=+++++deadly+Mumbai+terror+attacks
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#2New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 19:57:34
I guess NYPD running around with M$ automatic machine guns dosen't bother anyone but me,,,, Well it others me alot.
VoidStalker On March 10, 2010

detroit,
#3New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 20:00:41
@iwannano Said

I guess NYPD running around with M$ automatic machine guns doesn't bother anyone but me,,,, Well it others me allot.

It's hump day, give it time.
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#4New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 20:42:31
The US Government has so f-ed up the USA, they are probably figuring it's only a matter of time when many people are pushed over the edge, and start lashing out.

So they are probably training them, for this day to come, which they have reason to fear.

The US Government and the media have so saturated the people of the US, for so long with "fear", it's about time the government got a taste of their own medicine.

Governments have so pissed off people with financial oppression, laws, fines, control, imprisonment, etc. -- world-wide, -- it's only a matter of time before their abuse of power -- comes back to bite them in the ass. Doesn't matter "who" starts it, the governments started it -- by pissing people off in the first place.

The big shots have hiding places to go to. They'll send out the "troops" (our sons and daughters, brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers) to deal with the mess and be killed for them.

Let em train. It won't help -- when the s*** hits the fan.

The politicians are going to be scared. They promote fear. Let them live in it.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#5New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 22:15:06
If Americans don't set up and take notice pretty damn soon , our wunnerful leaders are going to lead We The Sheepeople right into a sheep pen and close the gate ,,,All I can say is they have more bullets but I bet I'm a better shot,,,
It's getting down to the wire IMO.
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#6New Post! Dec 10, 2008 @ 22:21:22
@iwannano Said

If Americans don't set up and take notice pretty damn soon , our wunnerful leaders are going to lead We The Sheepeople right into a sheep pen and close the gate ,,,All I can say is they have more bullets but I bet I'm a better shot,,,
It's getting down to the wire IMO.

We the sheepole... not for long. Couldn't have said it better, mesef.

Look at the ads on this post. hahaha... let's all join!!!!
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#7New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:04:31
the lack of response to a news paper telling about cops running around in Times Square this comming New Years Eve carring M$ automatic machine guns using the deadly Mumbai terror attacks as justification absolutly astounds me. I am no where close to New york City and it scares the hell out of me. I wonder where it will lead? In less then 2 weeks we will have a police state starting in New York,USA
Boppin_Guy On March 01, 2024

No Place,
#8New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:09:45
If they think they need machine guns, let 'em have some. There using them to help protect us.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#9New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:12:39
@Boppin_Guy Said

If they think they need machine guns, let 'em have some. There using them to help protect us.

protect you from what? from who ?
Danger_Mouse On June 29, 2017

Christchurch, New Zealand
#10New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:13:58
Ok how many people can you fit into times square?

Would you not be slating him if his officers weren't trained and there were an incident?

He is acting in whatever way he feels he needs to, to protect the people of his city.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#11New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:25:31
read the link. they are fresh out of academy and will have had about 3 days training with these guns. our USA armed forces have to have something like 6 weeks training before they are deemed 'trained' to protect us .

No Place,
#12New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:27:21
@iwannano Said

protect you from what? from who ?

Criminals?

They're cops, they have all kinds of weapons that people might think "they don't need". I don't see a a problem with them carrying machine guns, in fact I'm glad to see it.

No Place,
#13New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 21:28:47
@iwannano Said

read the link. they are fresh out of academy and will have had about 3 days training with these guns. our USA armed forces have to have something like 6 weeks training before they are deemed 'trained' to protect us .

Oh, I missed that part...

They need more training than that if they want to carry machine guns...I can see your point.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#14New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 22:01:32
@Boppin_Guy Said

Oh, I missed that part...

They need more training than that if they want to carry machine guns...I can see your point.

does it bring to mind the scenes from hitlers time ,of a plaza or square crowded with un armed and very scared citizens being 'protected' by guys surrounding them with machine guns ?
The part that makes this comming new years eve deal so damn scary IMO is the justification the cops are giving for the machine guns .
And No I figure the shot guns and side arms and nite sticks and hand cuffs are all tools needed to do the job they are out there to do. but automatic maschine guns in a crowd .
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#15New Post! Dec 23, 2008 @ 22:50:02
I was looking for the numbers on how many people Times square can hold for new years eve nite but the only numbers I could find were prices on tickets for getting into the square.. prices run from $246.00 per person up to $645.00 per person. I don't know anything about New York crooks but it seems pretty logical that there won't be an over abundance of crooks in the square for the machine gun carring cops to protect the citizens from
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs