Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#61New Post! Apr 14, 2008 @ 01:59:57
@arcades Said
Not sure if thought forms can recognise each other.

Other then that I gave you my explaination of what I think demons and ghosts are.

A though form cannot make other thought forms because eventhough it has an impression of the emotions that made it it cant feel the emotion itself because it lacks the physical body. It only feels the need that the emotion represents.

Animals wont for example kill for no reason or except certain changes like humans do. There adaptation to enviroment is gratly limited from humans. I agree its there limited evolution that keeps them from human compexity.

it may keep them from human complexity but it does not mean that they do not have their own from of complex ways of thinking. To us It might seem simple but maybe we're just not getting the whole picture. you can say the same thing for us. adapting to our environments. Either way Before we deviate even further from the topic.

What can we classify the supernatural attacks as. your explanation only goes so far as to say what they can do within their limits about how about spirits that travel from home to home? and Hurt Different People?
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#62New Post! Apr 14, 2008 @ 02:17:53
Then that would be the limit.
A thought form dosen't have to be around a spacific person. It can but it dosent have to be.

A thought form whos inclination is to hurt others will do so not to any spacific person.

Northbay, Canada
#63New Post! Apr 14, 2008 @ 02:20:06
We can classify them as harmfull thought forms. Created usually intentially to harm others.
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#64New Post! Apr 14, 2008 @ 02:21:07
So basically I guess. Ghosts are just that. whatever last thought someone had doing the same repetitive thing? what about Ghosts who have "unfinished business" and then move on?
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#65New Post! Apr 15, 2008 @ 01:33:17
Yeah I also tried this on another forum and most religious people just avoided me like the plague.
charger On October 01, 2009

bricktown,
#66New Post! Apr 15, 2008 @ 01:38:22
@juansmith Said
So in another Forum i was in earlier I was observing how an atheist
was being bashed by so-called Christians and they just kept telling him a whole bunch of
stupid things. One guy mentioned something about spiritual powers and prayer and one
thing led to another and eventually ghosts and roaming spirits were being pushed back
and forth.

My question is to anyone here whether you're atheist, agnostic. Buddhist Christian or
whatever. What are your views on Spirits or ghosts or phantoms or I guess what anyone
else would call supernatural?
I mean I've heard stories of non-believers who claim that have seen an apparition and
now believe in supernatural beings. I read a comment form another guy saying that
Supernatural was just a way of describing what was hard to describe without mass visual
proof. On both sides people tend to agree or disagree on spirits or what not. Some
scientists claim to be able to track down such phenomena while Religious people pass it
off as a hoax and an attempt to scare people. and Vice Versa. What are Spirits? Are they
just some kind of life energy echo floating around? are they actual Souls? are they just
some coincidental form of energy that takes upon the appearance of a former living thing?

What do any of you have to say about this matter?

I think spirits could possibly come in various forms, as there are various forms of life in
the material world, I also think it is a realm that humans really know little about, or can
know about, but i would bet all the money i have that yes there is a spirit world,
sometimes even mixing and coinciding with humans, but that is as much as i can really
say! or know!
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#67New Post! Apr 15, 2008 @ 14:17:54
I could see that I guess. I also think that maybe because of such said "spirits" the Ideas of Higher beings or gods must have developed. JMO

Northbay, Canada
#68New Post! Apr 16, 2008 @ 17:20:42
Indeed a pefect human would be considered god like in todays scociety.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#69New Post! Apr 16, 2008 @ 18:12:57
@juansmith Said
So in another Forum i was in earlier I was observing how an atheist was being bashed by so-called Christians and they just kept telling him a whole bunch of stupid things. One guy mentioned something about spiritual powers and prayer and one thing led to another and eventually ghosts and roaming spirits were being pushed back and forth.

My question is to anyone here whether you're atheist, agnostic. Buddhist Christian or whatever. What are your views on Spirits or ghosts or phantoms or I guess what anyone else would call supernatural?
I mean I've heard stories of non-believers who claim that have seen an apparition and now believe in supernatural beings. I read a comment form another guy saying that Supernatural was just a way of describing what was hard to describe without mass visual proof. On both sides people tend to agree or disagree on spirits or what not. Some scientists claim to be able to track down such phenomena while Religious people pass it off as a hoax and an attempt to scare people. and Vice Versa. What are Spirits? Are they just some kind of life energy echo floating around? are they actual Souls? are they just some coincidental form of energy that takes upon the appearance of a former living thing?

What do any of you have to say about this matter?

People believe in ghosts for similar reasons to why people may believe in UFOs. Aside from those reasons, people may claim to have seen a dead relative simply as a way of dealing with the grief. It is easier to get through a time of mourning, without serious emotional damage, if you can be convinced that the relation in question is not actually dead.

'Spirit' and 'soul' used to have very different uses as words. Rather than exclusively being the immaterial, non-physical part of an individual, they were supposed to be the 'animus' which seperated organic matter from non-organic matter. It was believed that some kind of magical energy was needed to animate matter, and death happened upon the departure of this animating spirit. Now that the 'animation' of organic matter can be explained by complex chemical processes, souls have found a somewhat less verifiable role.
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#70New Post! Apr 17, 2008 @ 07:22:51
@buffalobill90 Said
People believe in ghosts for similar reasons to why people may believe in UFOs. Aside from those reasons, people may claim to have seen a dead relative simply as a way of dealing with the grief. It is easier to get through a time of mourning, without serious emotional damage, if you can be convinced that the relation in question is not actually dead.

'Spirit' and 'soul' used have very different uses as words. Rather than exclusively being the immaterial, non-physical part of an individual, they were supposed to be the 'animus' which seperated organic matter from non-organic matter. It was believed that some kind of magical energy was needed to animate matter, and death happened upon the departure of this animating spirit. Now that the 'animation' of organic matter can be explained by complex chemical processes, souls have found a somewhat less verifiable role.

mAgic eh?
moktah On June 14, 2008

Rosebud West, Australia
#71New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 00:08:30
I know that there are beings in other dimensions that can communicate with us, though for most of us tuning in to their 'signals' is not something that comes naturally.

I have experienced the presence of spirits first hand and I don't believe they can harm us or wish to harm us. They only come to us to watch over us because they were once part of our lives and have died and moved on to that other plane of existence.

Ghosts are different in traditional terms, they are memories of a turbulant time in a person's life who has since died but.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#72New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 00:11:40
its all total w**k and i don't believe in it.
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#73New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 01:12:12
Dimensions? how do we even know other dimensions exist?
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

#74New Post! Apr 20, 2008 @ 08:51:24
@alexkidd Said
its all total w**k and i don't believe in it.

Noted.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs