AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...13 14 15
mona_jean On May 22, 2008

Amory, Mississippi
#211New Post! May 06, 2008 @ 03:20:35
@jonnythan Said
Ever work in a pharmacy?

I have.

And the pharmacist on duty had declined to fill a prescription many times, including a few instances where a severely and obviously disturbed individual came in with suspicious scripts for things like Soma, Oxycodone, and morphine.

You can bet your a** that very few pharmacists would be willing to dispense medication that they had good reason to believe was going to be used to hurt someone. And, if the pharmacist's beliefs include "life begins at conception," it would be madness to expect the pharmacist to dispense the morning after pill.

If you don't like it, don't shop at a pharmacy that employs pharmacists that may do this. End of story.

How about I just have my opinion about it like everyone else does. I never once said it was going to stop me from going to a certain pharmacy. And no I have never worked at a pharmacy neither do I wish to. I don't expect them to do anything. I just think it's a bit unfair that religious people get special rights at work when other people don't. If I were to ask not to do something any more I would be told to quit. But if I were religious of course then it would be valid.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#212New Post! May 06, 2008 @ 03:23:37
I'm not expressing an opinion to you, I'm trying to explain to you how the law works and how pharmacies work.

If you don't want to listen or understand that's your business.
mona_jean On May 22, 2008

Amory, Mississippi
#213New Post! May 07, 2008 @ 04:08:10
@jonnythan Said
I'm not expressing an opinion to you, I'm trying to explain to you how the law works and how pharmacies work.

If you don't want to listen or understand that's your business.

I do not need for you to explain anything to me. I understand fully how both of those work. I just do not agree with them.
redhead On December 25, 2008

, Australia
#214New Post! May 11, 2008 @ 03:05:58
This may have been said, I only read the first 2 pages, but the morning after pill doesn't kill the fetus. It prevents conception, which occurs up to 48 hours after sex. No matter how you see it, life at conception or birth, there is no life. It is no different to the normal BC pill, just slightly more intense dose of hormones.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...13 14 15

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs