Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
stew On August 05, 2012

Falkirk, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Dec 04, 2005 @ 20:14:15
Los is awesome Locke is the best! lol
missjennipenni On June 28, 2008

Arbroath, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Dec 04, 2005 @ 20:15:38
I think there is so much more to his character.....
stew On August 05, 2012

Falkirk, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Dec 04, 2005 @ 20:22:26
when Jack failed to save that chick his dad came and told him he couldnt save everyone and Locke has learned to use the island he understands its alive and expects them to do things, like Charlie gives up heroin and gets his guitar back, so maybe what its doing is the island is changing these people for the better i mean already Jack understands he cant achieve at everything so hes stopped tryinb, Hurley figures out hes not the only one with that curse and charlie gives upa drug addiction for his love of music, even sawyer showed some compassion and Locke got to walk again and hes in a place where he feels at home same witht hat lil guys son hes found a home and a stable family annd those japanese people that chick aint feelin so weighed down with her husband lol thats my theory its changin them all for the better! but then that contradicts some thign sbut w/e! lol
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#64New Post! Dec 04, 2005 @ 22:04:44
@stew Said
when Jack failed to save that chick his dad came and told him he couldnt save everyone and Locke has learned to use the island he understands its alive and expects them to do things, like Charlie gives up heroin and gets his guitar back, so maybe what its doing is the island is changing these people for the better i mean already Jack understands he cant achieve at everything so hes stopped tryinb, Hurley figures out hes not the only one with that curse and charlie gives upa drug addiction for his love of music, even sawyer showed some compassion and Locke got to walk again and hes in a place where he feels at home same witht hat lil guys son hes found a home and a stable family annd those japanese people that chick aint feelin so weighed down with her husband lol thats my theory its changin them all for the better! but then that contradicts some thign sbut w/e! lol

Great thinking. But maybe the island doesn't need to be "alive" for these people to change. They're in a situation that could never be experienced naturally, and that's teaching them to see new sides to themselves. That is the spirit of Lost, and that's what's so great about the show. No matter how slow-paced it gets, it will always be well written and highly interesting for those who really pay attention.
frozen On December 15, 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom
#65New Post! Dec 05, 2005 @ 13:09:22
If you notice... most of the charactures have already met at some point before. I think that also has something to do with is...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs