Forums:
Politics

Another Assassination!:(

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#1New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:13:35
around 2 hours ago .. another assassination in beirut.. to a christian leader this time.. hes also from 14 of march.. i swear this country is not to live in!!!!! i cant live like that.. this time they shootedhim with over 15 bullets!! ..
check some pictures in msn.. also reuters is putting the headline.. around lebanon.. they r killing them one by one the good leaders.. i mean they cant see people getting along can they?? the 14 of march is a force of muslims, christians, other religions.. druz.. watever religion u want and political parties lal together.. and some others cant see that true lebanese want to have peace and be united. so they r assassinating them 1 by 1

the msn news check..: https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15829846/
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:17:19
@cmplord Said

*it's gonna get hot in here now! *

So take off all your clothes!
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#4New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:20:46
its not about religion.. its about politics.. this doesnt want that and that doesnt want this.. we dont want war.. yet some parties r demanding war.. can u believe this?? yea well its not religion wise anyways... i just am sick of lebanon.. i dont wona live here anymoer!!!..
its gona get to civil war if they didnt control it NOW.. cz now the followers want to go until the president is removed.. which i tottallly support.. but others want to just go to downtown and destroy it cuz prime minister HARIRI built it..
vavoom On December 01, 2011

Beirut, Lebanon
#5New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:29:20
sal. A person is innocent until proven guilty. Keep that in mind.

Stop talking about civil war. The Lebanese know what it means and what it ends
up like.

Nobody's demanding war. Open your eyes more to what is really happening.
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#6New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:38:23
i am opening my eyes.. and all i see is ppl getting killed.. dont u think that the strikes on thursday and the ASSASSINATION today is a warning sign that says: leave or ur dead?
wat do u want me to do? SMILE , UR DEAD LEABNESE!!.. thats wats happening.. thats wat i see.. they had a hgue fight in uni today and they had to close it down... thank god i finished early today!!.. some people got stuck there..
and wat about that assassination.. his 34 years old for god's sake.. hes a father of 2 kids!!.. he was killed for defending the FREEDOM of his country.. just like HARIRI., just like TWAINEH, just like samir assir.(for writing)
its not a country anymore.. u can see that cant u? i mean people r afraid to go to school or uni now!.. is that wat ppl wana live ?
i dont want a civil war either and u know that better than i do vavoom.. u do.. its not about that.. its about wats going on.. in a better way: they should put DECTATORIC government.. that way u would be sure that u wnt be killed.. cuz it doesnt matter anymore..

Beirut, Lebanon
#7New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 17:16:53
Sal. you're reacting exactly the same way those people want you to react. If you
wanna live in a contry like Lebanon, you have to learn to be tough. To think
before you point fingers.

Dictatorship in a country like Lebanon is impossible. Unless it comes from a
foreign country like Syria and the US.

If you will keep on thinking that way, you will go into depression. Just relax.
Those bastards will be nailed soon.
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#8New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 17:25:42
heheh yeah i guess.. but u know that we live in lebanon!! i mean u can get away with murder! its not a really good thing u know...
dont worry thats my opinion not anyone else!! wats going on is not something to relax for anyways..
leaving is my solution.. it maybe not ur solution but i know that i can have better life.. but my dad doesnt wona leave:S mom does though..
brainfarmer On February 09, 2007

huddersfield, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 17:40:34
ah well syria has condemed the killing so clearly they had nothing to do with it. that honest president assad would never tell a lie.

Beirut, Lebanon
#10New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 18:01:13
Lebanon has two big enemies. Both countries have spies over here. I refuse to
point fingures before seeing evidence.
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#11New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 18:38:23
whos pointing fingures????????/ did anyone say anything? ofcourse the enemy of this person is the killer.. but noone pointed a figure.. chillax!

Beirut, Lebanon
#12New Post! Nov 21, 2006 @ 18:45:55
The National News Agency quoted Hariri's son, Saad, as blaming today's death
on Syria. ``Syrian hands are behind the killing of Pierre Gemayel,'' Hariri said

https://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=adtimnxQfO.Y&refer=home
sal On November 29, 2007

Beirut, Lebanon
#13New Post! Nov 22, 2006 @ 08:43:12
yes, and so? there is national court for that or watever.. they dnt talk unless they have proof and believe me they do!!... its not about anything anymore.. but its obvious as the SUN.. believe me.. ull see..
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs