Forums:
Random

Cannabis

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jinters On March 01, 2010

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:05:56
Do you think cannabis should be legalised? I don't really know if it should be legalised but definatley disagree with people who say that cannabis leads to harder drugs cos speaking from experience (of both), i don't think it's the cannabis that leads to harder drugs but curiosity in a person that leads to harder drugs, anyway what do you guy's think?
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#2New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:10:20
I think all drugs should be legalised and controlled. Because poeple are buying them from people and they dont know what there getting...

But hay its not aviable option i know.. but if you band alcohol, people would be making there own hooch and maybe dieing from it..
angel_lily On February 16, 2007

Kent, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:11:07
I agree with you. I think it is the way a person is that leads them onto harder drugs. I myself have tried a few things and obviously do not have a addictive personality!

I think cannabis should be legalised - alcohol is - and that causes so many deaths each year!
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#4New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:17:43
@angel_lily Said
I agree with you. I think it is the way a person is that leads them onto harder drugs. I myself have tried a few things and obviously do not have a addictive personality!

I think cannabis should be legalised - alcohol is - and that causes so many deaths each year!

You hit the nail on the head there... I know theres bollocks attached to Cannibis, but it is a good thing to releave pain apprently, the old people hoe near my school had a bunch of pensioners smoking out side and it was cannibis..

But ye alcohol kills (was going to insert figures here but theres ttoo many conflicting figures on the net) i think think as much as cannibis or smoking..
suckslikeafox On August 03, 2009

, Ireland
#5New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:23:01
Im in favour of legalisation but its not gonna happen until our generation gets into power, older people are too conservative. It should be legal now for medicinal use though

Also someone else started a thread on this yesterday, ye might wana check it out as well, its had a lot more discussion than this one

Kent, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:25:23
It's not only the person drinking that is in danger of dying - how many fatal fights are caused by drunk people - who think they are invincible - beating the s*** out of some poor unsuspecting victim. My brother was beaten nearly to death about 4 years ago by 4 blokes - pissed up with iron bars. He's lucky to be here.

From my experience smoking cannabis is mellowing, and done mainly in the comfort of your own home. So much better than drinking in as pub!

My Nan has Rheumatoid arthritis and if I could persuade her to - I would get her some cannabis for the pain!

Unfortunately she gave up smoking years ago and I don't think she would smoke it!

I think the problem with drugs is that some people do not know how to control the addictive side of them - recreational use is fine but when it leads to addiction is when the troubles start.
lugar On March 04, 2014

Pontypridd, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:30:08
My Nan has Rheumatoid arthritis and if I could persuade her to - I would get her some cannabis for the pain!

Unfortunately she gave up smoking years ago and I don't think she would smoke it!

I think the problem with drugs is that some people do not know how to control the addictive side of them - recreational use is fine but when it leads to addiction is when the troubles start.

have you tried her on some space cakes, or herbal tea. You don't have to smoke it. all research shows that it does reduce pain and eases suffering.

#8New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:30:09
Yip, i totally agree, maybe if anything should be made illegal it should be alcohol, (i know this would never happen as the goverment are making so much money from it) but if people only 'had a smoke' and didn't drink they'd be much more chilled out.
suckslikeafox On August 03, 2009

, Ireland
#9New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:33:28
if its legalised the government can make money from cannabis too, instead of spending loads on trying to stop it. if they tax & regulate it, it should be a major problem. look at holland
tamina On November 10, 2006

Berry, Australia
#10New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:35:11
I think it should be legalised and properly regulated. There is so much baaaaad cannabis nowadays ( what with people spraying hairspray and stuff so people get high off that) that it would be way better to teach people about it, and proper authorities could keep an eye on the quality and so on. They did it for alcohol and tobacco, so do it for cannabis.

Kent, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:36:46
@lugar Said

have you tried her on some space cakes, or herbal tea. You don't have to smoke it. all research shows that it does reduce pain and eases suffering.

I have thought about space cakes - the only thing is she is on morphine patches now, and I'm not sure how it would react together!!!

#12New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:39:49
@angel_lily Said
I have thought about space cakes - the only thing is she is on morphine patches now, and I'm not sure how it would react together!!!

I think she would probably get more of an effect but don't think would do any harm, maybe wouldn't need as much,

Kent, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:40:56
It's worth a try I guess!!!!
sparkle On July 11, 2007

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Nov 10, 2006 @ 10:44:50
Better check with a Dr or summit first before giving her cakes ... morphine is a fricking powerful drug that shouldn't be tampered with unless you know exactly what you are doing hope she finds some relief from the pain though

I don't smoke fags, quit two and a bit years ago, I didn't smoke smoke then but now I do have the odd spliff here and there, not loads but I don't drink much either (just the 1 here and there) so if I want to relax I have a smoke don't think it is an issue as a drug, people will try class A durgs whether or not they have smoked weed before hand, tis just the way things are
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs