Have you ever seen a ghost?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
live_a_lie On May 08, 2011

, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Oct 29, 2006 @ 22:55:52
@angeldelight Said
yes i have watched it,i dont believe everything on this show,i thinks its hyped up for entertainment to the viewers..

Yeah I try not to believe in ghosts as I'm a strong christian and it is wrong to believe in ghosts but after seeing most haunted its kinda hard not too!! It's basically evidence of ghosts!!
angeldelight On December 23, 2006

newcastle upon tyne, United Ki
#17New Post! Oct 29, 2006 @ 23:06:16
interesting comment there babes.."you try not to believe in ghosts" doesnt the bible teach about life after death,i was brought up a christian too,despite the fact that i chose to ignore most of what peeps were trying to teach me.......i used to be a sceptic,until i started having ghostly experiences of my own from the age of ten..i guess the paranormal can be classed as a belief too..but again there is no and will be no proof to say either way..so to me it is just as valid and believable as what other beliefs and religions try and teach others..at least with paranormal supposed existance can be experienced by some..its just their personal choice as to what they take it as.
live_a_lie On May 08, 2011

, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Oct 30, 2006 @ 07:18:35
@angeldelight Said
interesting comment there babes.."you try not to believe in ghosts" doesnt the bible teach about life after death,i was brought up a christian too,despite the fact that i chose to ignore most of what peeps were trying to teach me.......i used to be a sceptic,until i started having ghostly experiences of my own from the age of ten..i guess the paranormal can be classed as a belief too..but again there is no and will be no proof to say either way..so to me it is just as valid and believable as what other beliefs and religions try and teach others..at least with paranormal supposed existance can be experienced by some..its just their personal choice as to what they take it as.

Yeah suppose good point thanks!!

#19New Post! Oct 30, 2006 @ 13:54:38
yr welcome
alysedai On November 09, 2020

Newport News, Virginia
#20New Post! Oct 30, 2006 @ 13:57:35
I've never seen them, but I know that my ex boyfriend had a strange affinity with the paranormal. He had some wild stories to tell me about things that had happened to him.
kaneo76 On April 27, 2010

Deleted

Hazleton, Pennsylvania
#21New Post! Oct 30, 2006 @ 14:00:26
I could tell tons of stories and what I've seen and heard I mean like 50 plus times and heard alot But I do belive in them both bad & good spirits

#22New Post! Oct 30, 2006 @ 20:17:16
i think it depends on what you mean by a bad/negative spirit...i do believe they exist,and do believe i encountered one in my haunting at home..but what i now know is that this/any negative spirit is usually causing a nuisance and the scare tactic for a reason..not cos they want to,or they think oh heres a good opportunity to scare the poop out of so and so..but to use this to their advantage..a spiritual survival technique if this makes sense..with past knowledge its been used in a way to gain the attention they have needed to be aknowledged to be helped over to the spirit world where they belong.
many spirits miss the opportunity to cross over,or are grounded for other reasons,some dont/wont even accept they are dead..so linger in limbo if you like..they simply need a little guidance thats all..even the nasty ones//lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs