Forums: Recreation:
Cars

Wierd Car Experiences

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
arod On December 19, 2008

NYC, New York
#1New Post! May 11, 2006 @ 22:55:40
Post some wierd, funny or scary car experiences you have had.

One time I was driving w/ my friend (he was driving) in his 1994 Honda Accord EX and we
decided to get some fresh air in the car. So we opened the back right window, and it was
starting to smoke and make wierd noises. we pulled into a mechanical shop for help
and they siad the window would cost 1700 dollars to repair! Honda parts are NOT cheap. so
now his back window is still busted and the whole door is messed up. Too bad 4 him
st0nerdude On March 28, 2009

pfft, Denmark
#2New Post! May 11, 2006 @ 23:05:26
does sitting in it and using it as a hotbox count as weird? it felt weird...
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#3New Post! May 11, 2006 @ 23:19:55
A group of us got a lift from work from this bloke who was keen to drive us home in his first car.

Only one trip was all we took with him as his driving was the worst I have ever seen or experienced in my life. I was sitting at the right side of the back seat. As the car swerved and slide down the street sideways and this way and that...nearly hitting poles, cars and whatever else was in the way.

Nobody ever got in his car again. He didn't seem to be happy when we told him why either.
paramour On July 30, 2014

Purgatory Beach,
#4New Post! May 11, 2006 @ 23:22:45
Hmm, there was this one time that my brakes went out while going down a hellacious steep & curvy road. Just about made it, then lost it around the last curve, ran through a street sign (knocked it over), jumped a ditch, ran through a fence, over a huge a** telephone pole that was lying on the ground, through a bunch of trash, and finally ended by hitting a concrete building.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#5New Post! May 11, 2006 @ 23:35:15
This is something kinda spooky, nothing to do with accidents or anything like that. Me, my mom and my friend were driving home a couple years ago, my mom had picked us up from rollerskating, we went almost every saturday and we were driving back when all of a sudden we heard a man's voice coming from the radio speaker next to my car door. We were wondering how that could have happened since the radio was completely busted and didn't work at all.
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#6New Post! May 11, 2006 @ 23:38:59
I had once just driven off a bridge over an extremely deep divide when a cushion of air picked up my turning around 360 degrees.

When first two cars behind me stopped for me as apparently, it carried the car over the drop, over the bridge, the drop then back on to ground where I was softly put on the dirt beside the road.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs