Hamilton

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#1New Post! May 18, 2016 @ 02:57:42
So I finally listened to the cast album...and I love it. I keep playing it over and over again.

I am not typically a fan of musicals. I mean I'll watch them, there are a few that I really like, but I don't necessarily think of my self as a huge fan. There are several that I probably just may never see.

I wish I was closer to NY to try and go. Some Broadway Shows comes around here but usually years later.

Also I Lin-Manuel Miranda. Which is really why I went ahead and listened to the album. He has been so amazing and funny in all the promotions stuff everywhere on TV and internet.

Anyways... anyone else loving it...(or hating it)?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! May 18, 2016 @ 03:05:03
Back in the day I saw Cats in London (before Broadway)... loved it...didn't like the Broadway version as much...

Conversely I never liked either of the broadway productions of Phantom of the Opera or Les Misérables...both sucked.

I like Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2.

I don't know why...by all accounts I should hate them...but the music parts make me happy...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#3New Post! May 18, 2016 @ 03:15:55
I ended up watching pitch perfect last night. I liked it. I really do like Anna Kendrick though.

Sometimes an actor makes or breaks a show for me. Not always.

An actor I like, will get me interested, and the reverse... it is very hard for me to like something, if I already dislike the actor. I can hardly watch anything with Leonardo DiCrapio. It pains me.

Sort of like listening to the Beatles pains me. I swear more than one of their songs in a row and I'm ready to punch a f***ing puppy to make them shut the f*** up. But if someone else sings the songs, Im ok. I didnt mind the Across the Universe musical... and I liked the beatle-esque part of Hamilton.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! May 18, 2016 @ 03:29:23
I know what you mean.

Leonardo DiCrapio....for me a good actor, but I could take him or leave him.

But actors I can't stand.... Tom Cruise, Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts....

Music... Beach Boys...
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! May 18, 2016 @ 03:39:28
last play i saw, with the original cast of boardway production on stage was " the chorus line " back in the 80's.

i had fun watching it, i was sitting in the front row. because i bought my ticket, when i got there. they had a lot of seats empty for the performance that night.

i think i saw the movie that year. the movie came out in 1985. i like the movie better.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs